1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an IpleHouse EID woman?

Nov 19, 2009

1. I use to collect Sooo many different dolls but haven't seen anything like Iplehouse it's a new breed to me nothing like it, in my eyes. Realistically anatomically beautifully done but only downfall is to search and locating reasonable clothes to fit. :( but I do still collect monster high just had to add that...lol

2. Shoe news. I just got the pointed toe with the bow from Sweetiiger and they are great! BUT because they don't have a platform they will be like the snake ones. The girls will not be able to stand. The arch is to high for the Iplehouse dolls the shoes will have to have a platform. So if we are proceeding with the order I think the round toed shoe with the platform would work best.
      BTW the pointed ones do not fit the Iples.

Shoe news
      I just got the pointed toe shoes with the bow. They are gorgeous in the nude color. They don't fit the Iple girls, surprise! I think the heel wold have to be shorter to have the girls stand (more kitten or mid high) or choose the round toed style because they have a platform. The high heels don't work without a platform to compensate for the low arch of their feet.

3. Part of what we'd be buying is a retooled shoe last, though -- the Iple-sized shoes would be angled so that they work with the Iple arch and ankles, so Sweetiiger would adjust the shape of the shoe accordingly.

I got the Hell Queen shoes in the mail -- they do fit (snugly but well), but standing may be dubious -- haven't had a spotter to try it with yet. They're stunning, though!

-- A <3

4. For flats oats ive notice my girls EID & SID fitting American Girl shoes for those flat down dress days..., thanks I will try tho because it's a bugger finding presentable reseasonble clothing and shoes for these guys..lol

5. omg it's like she dug in my old shoe hoard for some of them LOL. I love it...

6. sorry,look like i can't say anything about my stuff here,so please contact me in the old way.today i got a massege that my post all be deleted,i am studing how to use DoA.

7. The mods may have thought you were trying to sell outside the Marketplace (you need to be on the forum for a while and make a certain number of posts before you can sell on here), so take some time to read the rules, so that your posts don't get deleted.

Welcome to the board, it's nice to have you here! :)

And, as you can see, we love your shoes!! :D

-- Andi <3

8. THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I am doing on it~;)

9. welcome back... I had wondered if getting the Dealer/Rep thing would work ^^. The boards (general ones) do not allow ppl to promote businesses. There is a place for that though ^^.But I tend to stay away from boards that "introduce" new things for me to spend money one ;) I do fine doing that just by going directly to Iplehouse >< lol.

oh and jennspeaks ... EID = 7.5; YID =7.8 you might want to stuff the toe to add stability. I would look for something heavy myself (lead washer wrapped in cloth) to give a bit of weight to the toe also.

11. I really love Crobidoll wigs and wanna buy one for my Luna, but they dont have 8-9 size wigs :(( ... I just wonder can I buy 9-10 Crobidoll wigs for Luna and put in on her with silicone cap? Or I should buy 7-8 size wigs? :(

12. Crobidoll wigs run small, so I do not recommend a 7-8. You are safer with a 9-10, but I cannot vouch for how well it can sit on your doll's head.

13. idea/tip for helping with 'too big' wigs... I use a silicon(?) gel heel liner/grip (I use one on my JID) The thickness of the heel grips pad takes up some of the extra room and also acts as the grip like a wig cap... If you are not sure what I mean I can post pics. it's been most of a year and the 'sticky' is wearing out but there is no noticeable residue or anything left on the dolls head yet ^^ I can upend my girl and her wig will actually stay on. ^^

14. Oh, please do share photos! I am always so sad that some wigs I want to buy can never fit Iple heads well.

15. Another trick that works is buying some light-colored rubber bracelets (the type that tend to be sold by charities -- this is also an opportunity to support good causes!) and using them as wig stoppers -- they're just the right size to fit an Iple head (without elf/vampire ears -- I prefer natural-rubber-colored wide rubber bands for those, sometimes 2 of them layered, because they're more flexible and can curve neatly behind the pointy ears), and they work well to make a slightly-too-big wig stay in place :)

-- A <3

16. Random find!
      My new Jessica (old EID body Lbust) fits into a this shirt from Alice's Collection (I originally bought it for a DD06). It sits at her hips but the sleeves are a little short. They can be buttoned up and will sit just above the wrist but won't slide up the arm when buttoned. I've rolled the cuffs to get a three quarter sleeve look. At least she won't be completely naked till Grace arrives with more clothes

17. long time no see ~