1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an IpleHouse EID woman?

Nov 19, 2009

1. I did post a link to the item on AC in the thread. I don't have a picture of her in it. I'm working early shift so my lighting is crappy right now. I'll see about getting one on my next day off (Thursday)

2. I read somewhere on one of the EID/SID sites that the American Girl flats would fit their feet. I asked a dealer that carries the AG shoes to try one on her own Jessica and she says they are too wide. If anyone has info on this I would like to hear it. Thanks so much.

3. Definitely count me in!!!

4. Cheerydoll makes clothes for EID women. I know someone has ordered from them, but haven't heard that much about it... nor seen any photos of outfits on an EID... Quite possibly because they are rather pricey???

I'm very tempted to order something, though. I need to stop spending on other doll stuff for a while to save up some money, though! (which is hard!)

Cheerydoll site:
      http://www.cheerydoll.com/dollenglish/main.htm

5. Wow, I haven't thought about Cheerydoll in years! They've been around since I joined the doll hobby, if I recall, but I didn't know they were still around :)

I really love this outfit, but I'd want it in red/black/silver (or possibly red/black/gold, although my pickiness prefers the metallic colors to match, so my taste would be either that the silver studs/collar should be gold, or the trim should be silver.)

Sadly, blue doesn't work for any of my characters -- I wonder, given the price and the fact that they say it's handmade, if they'd consider a materials substitution? Hmmm . . .

Thanks for sharing the link!

-- A :aheartbea

6. I know. I'd last checked out Cheerydoll ages ago when they only had 60cm gowns and various sizes of casual wear... But someone, somewhere mentioned that they had EID sizes. I am SO tempted! But, agh! So expensive... But worth it, I'm sure. I've seen some of their old 60cm gowns and they were just exquisite!!!

Yeah, too bad there aren't more color combos for those Pirate-woman outfits! I wonder if they will swap out fabrics??? I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask... but I suspect they might not.

The brown and black version is pretty nice. And the different pieces would be good to wear separately...

But I'm looking more at the Black and silver Victorian-ish ballgown, and the sort of Elizabethan-ish gowns... Definitely don't see so many outfits in that period (or somewhat close to it... Cheerydoll isn't that historically accurate, but they make up for it in tons of trims and details).

7. Did a quick search of the thread and couldn't find this info (doesn't mean it isn't there, just means I suck at searching).

Does anyone know if YID boys' clothes will fit over the medium EID woman's bust? The chest measurements are close(ish) and the boys' clothes don't seem to be very tight...

8. I'd even be willing to do the first outfit in brown/black -- I like the cut of the first jacket better than the second, and I'm not into booty shorts for my dolls. Maybe if it's in materials they're already using for a similar set, they'd be willing? *fingers crossed*

Not that I have the money right at this moment, but it's at least something to consider! ^_^

I really adore the gowns . . . don't know if I have the right doll(s) to wear them (I only have one non-vampire EID, the rest are SIDs), but I *want to own them* . . . they're just exquisite.

Well, something to save for, if we can ever stop getting hammered by medical bills!!

-- A :)

P.S. Kollos, sorry, no medium-bust girls in my crew -- maybe try the All Iplehouse Larger Dolls thread, which tends to be more active?

9. Thanks, Ashbet. I'll head over there now. :)

10. After seeing the YID Traveller set I hope so! - http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/item.php?it_id=1593461315&nhn1=en

Anyway, this item http://www.ebay.com/itm/360344637370?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT 06# Black Vest/T-shirt/Outfit 1/3 SD17 DZ70 BJD Dollfie will fit an EID woman

11. Bust size is not the problem it's how wide it would be across the shoulders... so no... also if an item will fit (for example) both the nYID & SID/EID-W it will say so. LIke this item:

http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/item.php?it_id=1593461344&nhn1=en

otherwise don't buy it unless you see it at least in other owner pictures.

12. So I'm trying to find a pair of black leather (shiny) stilettos for my incoming EID girl.
      I've looked through the various shoe suggestions listed in the OP, but I can't really find anything that is close enough and can be modified to meet my needs or dead on.
      Any one know of any shoes that will fit and EID woman that look like this:
      http://mirrored-reliquary.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/3303760765_263d9bb64a_o.jpg

They don't need the red under sole, I can paint that on my self. its more the shape, height, color of upper parts and heel dimensions I'm looking for.

Gotta have those shiny louboutin to go with her latex catsuit. :XD:

13. you can't change the angle of the foot (toes to heel)... doll feet do not bend like human ones... and that will restrict you from the 'true stiletto' shape lines...the best is the platform toed shoe with super high heel ... it's a compromise.... you EID girls could not stand otherwise O_o

14. I'm more looking for the thickness of the heel when it comes to the shape/height, or rather lack of thickness. most of the pumps/heels I've seen have been on the chunky Mary Jane style heel end rather than stiletto end, sorry about not making that part clear.

I know I can't go super thin because yes, she'd be unable to stand.

I'm after sole wise something like these, but in a traditional pump/high heel upper sole style (like the louboutin) I've seen things that were close, but the wrong color.
      these would be perfect but they are straps.
      http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/item.php?it_id=1574629190&nhn1=en
      and the heel on these are too thick
      http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/item.php?it_id=1320363313&nhn1=en

As you said though I might have to compromise.

15. lol a cat suit with mary jane's... set a new trend! LOL but only if they have a bow detail!

anyhow... one of IH's issues (well not for them really) is that compared to similar sized dolls they weigh a ton >< and that alone dictates how some things have to be designed... sure tall skiny dolls that don't weigh anything can get away with super high heels... the dolls have no substance (weight wise) so the shoes can be equally light weight... not so much for IH's big girls -_-. I'd love to see much more 'delicate' looking shoes myself but you can only get so much 'delicacy' and still be stable :sigh so yup... compromise. I am waiting for the boots they showed with the 'Black Athena' set.... omg those I have to have ><

16. Ah I knew they were heavy but I didnt know how much of a factor it would be. these will be my first BJds.
      and yes I saw those too! they'd be perfect for that I want (trying to make shin guarded stiletto boots) I didnt know if they'd fit the EID though.

17. EID's, SIDs and nYID's all wear the same size now... so if you see an nYID or SID fashion with shoes you like and IH has them stocked they fit... those particular boots I saw with the Luna Tamer set... but not in regular sale ><

18. Try FreedomTeller. They have a few SID women shoes (that will fit EID women) with a thinner heel. Not as thin as your example, and they only come in a few designs, but they're still more graceful than most doll shoes.