1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an IpleHouse EID woman?

Nov 19, 2009

1. for me santoria j is great source of eid clothes...

2. the fer sets fit the OLD yid body... so if you ever get one of those girls that works... and i believe that means SD16 fits the old type body as well? I have one and a fer set for her.

3. I've talked to Alice's Collections, and they do custom measurements. If the clothing starts with:SPO, SPB, SPG, EDG,EDSG,EDB,EDSB,EDPB, SZD, M3, MMP ; then it means it can be custom! I don't know if anyone has tried it yet, but I would think it should work.

4. I did! I placed a custom order at Alice's Collections to fit an EID woman body and it was ecxellent!

5. Hi :dance doing some shoe shopping for my little Soli. Does anyone know if American Girl Doll shoes will fit? I found some adorable light up shoes. [​IMG]
      Also, i was looking at some basic sneakers on ebay that say 7.5cm. [​IMG]

6. Iple ladies need shoes that measure 8" for the flat feet

7. Ah that's a big foot lol ty

8. the EID foot asy 7.5, you have to ADD to it for the 'shoe' size. So shoes that measure 8 work... i didn't want you to think the 'foot' was that size...

9. Thank you. I realize that now but all I see are 8.5cm for 1/3 male. I think those would be too big. I just want to find cute white sneakers :( seems like mission impossible. Lol regretting the size of my dolly atm but i still love her. I found an ad on Facebook for some shoes measuring 7.5cm inside. Might go with that so she isn't barefoot but they're lolita and goth style. Not really what I was hoping for. Ugh or i might break down and buy the iplehouse sneaker wedges eventually. :atremblin pricey

10. Are heel feet the same size as flat feet?

11. #951 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Sep 16, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    12. when getting shoes for the flat feet i look for 8cm long sizes in shoes... i look for anthing over 7.5 'inner' fit for the heel feet if i can get them.. the new feet (current basics) a teeny bit smaller than before they redesigned the look of the foot.. it's a tiny change but can really help with fit for some shoes.