1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an IpleHouse EID woman?

Nov 19, 2009

1. the black outfit is really quite nice, just a few fixings here and there, but once the doll has it on, she looks really hot in it ^__^

thank you! i'm really happy my first BJD is a very lovely Luna :)

wow! I'm glad it looks like a great fit. I bought the beige version before they put the sold out sign on it (hopefully I'll still get it as I haven't got any notification otherwise).

2. Jessica arrived today---I am so GEEKED about her! First thing, I put on her high-heeled feet and these shoes fit like they were made for her! Plus the extra strap can be used as a belt.
      http://www.mimiwoo.com/product_info.php?products_id=2156

Here's a page that has all the colors these shoes come in at Mimiwoo's:
      http://www.mimiwoo.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=super+dollfie+high+heel

I don't know about any of the other styles of shoes, or how they fit. I've just ordered some other shoes from her. I'll let you know if they fit when they get here. I first ordered these pumps for my SD's, but they are WAY big on them and I didn't know why they were listed as SD shoes. But, I'm so glad I got them now! I'll post an update and pictures of Jessica in her shoes as soon as some of the other styles from Mimiwoo arrive here.

Kathy

3. congratulations on her arrival, Kathy....did you get her with a faceup??? Susan

4. Thank you, Susan! Yes, I got her with faceup B. It's going to be a while before I can take over my dining room table and pull out paint to customize her, so I went ahead and got a facup, so I wouldn't get intimidated by that blank face staring at me for months. But, that's for another thread. :)
      I forgot to add that Jessica stands quite well in the shoes I posted above as well. I wouldn't leave her without a stand, but, for photos, she is able to stand up in those pumps.
      Kathy

5. Congrats for her, KathrynB! I'm waiting for mine too. How long was the wait?

I'm going to order some shoes as well to get here before she does. Thanks all for this thread. It's so helpful- me being the noob and all!

6. Thanks, Skyrocketneko!
      I ordered her on 11/17 and just got her today. I was thinking it would be longer because I ordered her with a faceup and they announced that 'no faceup' would be shipping first.
      The shoes I posted from Mimiwoo are great, and the prices she posts on her site are with shipping--so you don't dread checkout and seeing what the shipping will be!
      Kathy

7. Now, that my Jessica is here I can confirm that these items from Dollmore fit really well. They are not tight and hang nicely at the hip bone:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=3309

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=3308

This shirt fits really well, too. The sleeves are the perfect lenght. It could use an extra snap added to the center of the back closure because it does gap just a bit, but nothing that an extra snap wouldn't correct:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=1994

Kathy

8. KathrynB: love those skirts! and hate making pleats. so, I'm definitely going to shop at DM.

is your girl large bust?

9. She's a medium bust, so I don't know if that shirt I listed would fit a LB girl. I'm glad I posted something useful. Dollmore also has a black, pleated skirt for the Model. I should have posted a link, but, since I don't own one and can't be sure of its fit, I didn't think I should post it. But, I bet it would fit as well.
      Kathy

10. Thanks to MMM, Veronica got the sexy black lingerie set. She's large bust and the bra part fits just fine since it ties at the neck and in back. I admit it leaves her bust covered very little!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Guh swazini! She looks gorgeous. And you know the bra covers very little of the medium bust as well? It is just the way it is made. Skimpy. I have now cut the ribbon off mine and replaced it with a hook and eye as I don't know anyone who has a blooming great big bow at the back of their bra! Perhaps I just know the wrong people...

12. MadamMauMau, I can see that working really well for Mauzi -- she's just not a bow kind of girl. I love the style on Veronica, though!!

I'm so bummed . . . I'd been looking forward to posting to this thread, but I'm selling my Luna before I've ever gotten to take any pictures of her. The wig that I bought from Leeke STILL hasn't arrived (when she got here, NONE of my wigs fit her small head), and I've taken NO pictures of the poor girl despite having a full wardrobe on hand that I bought from IpleHouse!! :...(

I've decided to try for a Yur, though -- my original wish had been for a WHITE cat-girl, but I hadn't wanted to miss out on the chimera parts, so I bought Luna. She's beautiful and I love the rose grey resin, but (especially in the absence of a wig), we've just never bonded . . . so I think that getting a white-resin girl and going with my original plan is going to work better.

I'm keeping the clothes, in optimism!!!!

-- A <3

13. I finally got around to taking some pictures of my girl Lavinia, and she just manages to squeeze into my Violet Fern outfits and the skirt is from Dollheart. More pics here~ :)
      [​IMG]

14. OMGosh. "medium" bust is BIG!

The first thing I tried on are the mohair Narin/Narae wigs and all the mohair Tensiya wigs for my Dollshe boys and they all fit perfectly.

none of the shoes I have fit her flat or heeled feet.

so, I'm adding shoes to my full doll order since by Weds when I ship out the hands, feet and heads, my girl won't need shoes or wigs! :o

Oooh, maybe Venus in Furs will fit her. I know the cape will. both girls will have one.

have to get sewing.

15. Well, the EID woman body for my poor floating Jess head is finally on order!! :D

I was wondering if one of the owners in this thread would be willing to take some detailed measurements for me? I'd like to get some patterns and muslins made before she gets home for a variety of clothes, including an attempt at jeans. :nowords: My girl's going to have a major rockabilly vibe going on, so I should soon be able to make a bunch of vintage-y styles for the EID body...

16. measurement won't help you...you need her in hand to make patterns.
      Her bust has a very severe curve to compensate for.
      I have found no other patterns fit her correctly.

17. I just finished making this bustier and skirt for Jessica.
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. Gorgeous Judy! What pattern did you use, if I may ask?

19. Thanks, the skirt is from Leko disk patterns, and the bustier I adapted from another of their patterns.