1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an Iplehouse SID Woman?

Jul 28, 2010

1. I have now been trying to figure out my Grace since I got her, but she is extremely evasive! :P
      Think I've been trying to fit her into a too soft style.
      But I found the SID man Dark Knight set, and the cogwheels started turning finally :D
      Is there any chance it would actually fit on a small bust SID without it looking weird?? *crossing fingers*
      If someone has the opportunity, could you please check it for me? :)

2. I don't have a SID but I have an EID medium bust and she can wear Soul Doll Zenith BOY clothing. the bum is quite snug for pants and the shirts are fairly fitted. So can anyone advise on the differences in body size shape from that?

I can show pics of my Luna in SoulD. stuff that you can see on my flicker

3. Well, the SID woman Assassin set would *definitely* fit an SID woman, and it has a similar front -- just not sleeveless.

http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/item.php?it_id=1559941530&nhn1=en

Here's my large-bust Asa wearing the set, with a leather jacket over the top:

[​IMG]
      Huntress by Ashbet, on Flickr

-- A :)

4. Thank you for the feedback everyone, but I will totally go with the new Black Athena set!!
      Saw it today and it just blew me away!! :D
      This is gonna be so awesome!!

5. For all those interested, the nYID Travelor set for the boys works well on the SID girls (Hat is borrowed from a Dollheart set).
      [​IMG]A Pirate's Life for Me by wizgerg3, on Flickr

6. It looks snug "accross" the shoulders... is it? or do you think an EIDW could do it width wise if she had no boobs (thinking of a male doll that Luna can fit his cloths)... It's the arm hole to arm hole width I worry about... the shirt is loose enough it would work I know that. BTW she looks freaking awesome! :) Hat works well too .. odd since it's so 'fancy' and the rest not... what outfit is is from?

7. It's not snug at all Lady Tiku. I imagine it would work fine on an EIDW with the smaller boobs. The hat is from a Dollheart 70cm pirate set.

8. ooh this is good... if it would fit her... then my zenith should do fine O_o... luna and M can swap easy, in fact he is a teeny bit smaller in the chest/bum ^^ I am happy with this lol. SIDM stuff is super baggy on him and I want to get him in some Iple wear to fit in with the rest of my dolls ><.

And I have the 'Alton' from DH and a purple/gold/black set from the same grouping of costumes... I just wondered if you had a name for the pirate outfit so i could 'search' it.

9. Sharing a few shots. Most of mine came from Taobao, but I added the closest ebay or ACBJD link here.

Helen is a S bust SID Luna.
      !/3 Another Dimension sleeveless shirt (Taobao) on loan from a teammate (Souldoll Vito wearing regular 1/3 stuff thats occasionally big for him...). Its rather snug across the bust and its more green than blue.
      ACBJD.com carries this line and you can check with them on getting EID male or close to EID female size custom made. Luts 9-10 wig on loan form Jack (Eid Dexter. Stays on with a wig cap)
      [​IMG]

M3 coat with removable hoodie. 70cm so the sleeves are a little long. Looks greyish. Version acbjd Monodee 9-10 wig on loan from Jack, there is a 8-9 version. Red shirt is red version of above shirt.
      [​IMG]

I love M-Style shoes. 1/3 boy shoes. Bought them for her Souldoll Vito teammate who shares shoes and some tops with her.
      1/3 male size from ACBJD. Note Inner length when buying
      [​IMG]

Kung fu shoess <3. Note inner length also
      Again her teammate's stuff.[​IMG]

10. Nine9 Style has some basic t-shirts that I'd like to get for my girls who are nYID (medium bust) and SID (small bust). There are 3 sizes available: SD13, SD16, EID. Does anyone know which would fit best? There are no dimensions given that I can find :-(

[​IMG]

11. is the EID for women or men... if men then not that size... and if you plan on washing it to keep i bright white would it shrink ???

12. I bought an outfit from Volks that is meant for their bigger SDGOU boys. My main concern is SID woman's hips. Helen shimmy her way in, it hugs her hips, does not impede movement much or sitting. I don't expect to do any big movement posing. The pants legs is long but not a problem for me. Its folded up an inch at the moment.
      I'm ok with baggy tops since I like the boyish look it creates for the SBust.

[​IMG]

@adam
      I haven't bought clothes from 9style before. Mine was Pupa Paradise and Taobao with full and half back velcro openings respectively. 1/3 stuff meant for a Souldoll Vito boy.
      If the SD13 t-shirt is made of stretchy material. SD13 would be chest hugging/emphasizing(black Pupa t-shirt) for a SID Sbust for the lack of a better description.

I shot her in one of the 1/3 Taobao t-shirts before, I had to use tissue paper to block off the nipples since thats how figure hugging it was. I would post a pic if you wish to reference.

I don't have non backopening t-shirts to begin with.

13. *creeps in*

Does anyone have any idea of how Nine9Style SD16/SD13 clothes fit the EID/SID girls?

14. Any particular items? If you can list some links, I may be able to help -- I'm a Nine9 addict ^___^

-- A <3

15. [MENTION=2315]Ashbet[/MENTION].

Okay I am curious too. Mainly I like to know if their SD16 female pants fit the SID woman's hips
      http://www.nine9style.net/shop/step1.php?number=3583&b_code=B20110124051406&c_code=C20110713124448
      and thier shirt
      http://www.nine9style.net/shop/step1.php?number=10973&b_code=B20110124051406&c_code=C20110713124448

Or would I be better off getting SD17 boy tops instead. Pants is one of those things I don't dare buy to test.
      http://www.nine9style.net/shop/step1.php?number=10660&b_code=B20110123011527&c_code=C20110123011711

16. The shirt might fit -- the pants definitely won't. I don't have an SD16 girl anymore, so I can't do comparison pics, but SD16 tight pants definitely would be too small. Skirts and dresses often work, but pants aren't happening.

The SD17 boy pants *might* work -- SID ladies can wear some Iple boy clothing (I'm on my phone at the moment and can't check, but some pants say "nYID boy/SID girl", and there's a pair of blue jeans with seaming on the knees -- I own those.)

My suggestion would be to look up the measurements (especially waist and inseam) of an SD17 boy, in order to give you an idea of whether or not the pants would fit.

Remember, stretchy clothes are your doll's best friend -- pants with a little stretch are more likely to look good than inflexible materials.

Good luck!

-- A <3

17. The SD16 jumpsuits and loose-fitting dresses fit my medium bust SID Stella pretty well.. She also has an SD16 denim jacket that fits her perfectly. Hope that helps :)

18. I'm looking for a short jean pant for my SID girl, Harace, can anyone tell me where i can buy it?

19. Hi! I'm planning on purchasing some Yomi's Blog shoes but not sure if they fit on SID woman. Anyone tried one for their ladies? Thanks!