1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an Iplehouse SID Woman?

Jul 28, 2010

1. For a small bust sid girl, would sd13 or sd17 fit better?

#221 MicroRNA, Aug 17, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    2. I am not sure but if anyone knows, I'd be interested in that as well :D I just got my small bust SID a few days ago :D

Now, I wanted to bring this up. I have the old Rexy yellow flower shoes, and a pair of the black jewel shoes from around the same time. I know Iple changed the size of the feet, so now the old shoes don't fit my new girl. They are almost 1cm too big. I finally got pictures so I wanted to share, just in case someone else thinks they are insane :D You're not :D lol

I asked Iple about the new shoes to make sure before I order the new shoes, since I want the jewels in red and the flower in purple. I also ordered some other shoes, so when those arrive I'll be posting about them for you as well.

[​IMG]

3. I have gotten these shoes secondhand through flickr and they fit the heel feet really well! (I have the heel feet on a DC body since they semi fitted and I wanted heels for her) I've asked the seller where she got it and I'll get back to you all once I know. And I'll include pictures!

4. I apologize for the delay. Iplehouse replied to my question about the shoes.
      So there are old shoes, that fit the girls before the foot change, and the new shoes, which fit the new feet now.
      [​IMG]

So just in case anyone else is confused :)

5. well nerts I may need either new feet or try to find some older shoes... my Bliss and Emilia have the old size foot...Luna is stuck with her old size since the yellowing of her body would never match new feet ><. At least she has all the old shoes... Oh crap, ahahaha .... I ACTUALLY NEED shoes now LOL

6. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but Nine9 Style sd17 boy pants fit SID girls really nicely. The legs can be a little long but they can sit and pose nicely in them.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
      (second picture is a feeple65 but they can wear the same pants)

If anyone is interested in some more casual t-shirts I want to recommend Cyan Closet on etsy. Her SD13 boy t-shirts fits my girl really good. I ordered three custom designs from her and loved them <3

Now also a small question I know dollmore clothes are supposed to fit SID, but is it Glamor Model or regular model? These seem stretchy, anyone know if they fit over the hips of an SID? Dollmore.net :: Everything for Doll & more

7. These are LUTS SWS-12 shoes in black. You can see a bit of the start of her toes, but they fit the new feet. This is a new SID from 2016.
      [​IMG]
      These are LUTS SGS-15 For 13 Girl Heel Parts in black. While the toes look perfect peeking out the front, the back seems a bit long. The strap hold the heel in place, but the sides seem to poke out a little bit.
      [​IMG]

8. I'm also considering buying this set for my SID. But I'm so worried about staining.. :o
      I like to have my dolls displayed a long time in the same outfit, since I usually buy expensive and beautiful outfits for them on display. Has any of you had any problem with these tight leather outfits from Iplehouse?

9. Can anyone show me some pictures of their doll wearing clothing from these shops:
      Nine9style
      Rrabit
      Luts

Also any taobao shops that have clothing that will work?

Thanks! <3

10. I have a pic of my girl wearing clothes from Nine9 Style:

[​IMG]
      (Ignore my Granado Udell near her, lol)

Both shirts and the pants are from Nine9, all in SD17 size. They fit perfectly <3

11. You're very welcome! <3
      Oh, forgot to mention, though: all of her clothes are actually meant for SD17 boys. I never tried Nine9 SD17 girls clothes on her, so I don't know how they fit... but I can definitely confirm that boy clothes fit perfectly ^___^

12. Oh well guess my SID Zera will have to keep the old style feet I have for her and shoes as well. She has aged some so the NS color would be off if I got the new feet for her. Heck even when I switched them out years ago, that was a fight to get them on:eek:

13. I know SD17 boys pants are supposed to be the better fit but I would imagine SD17 girl tops would fit okay too. It seems the main problem with clothing iplehouse is the hips?

It can be very confusing though, I was on the website treedesign who has a section for SIDs and the stuff for them is the same size as SD13 boys.

I guess as long as the clothing is stretchy, it's worth a gamble. I will avoid tight fitting clothing unless I'm certain it will fit. :)

14. Hmm has anyone tried the Sartoria J clothing on a SID woman? I've found some gorgeous clothing and luckily the measurements look similar...
      SD_Victorian Dress Set

15. Not much help I know :sweat, but I have a blouse and pants from SartoriaJ for my SID woman, and while the blouse is roomy, the pants are very tight and only work because they have stringing.
      I have to say I find SJ's sizing a little confusing anyway, they used to give some size references for their clothes for some doll types and these differed from item to item. But since they have started their own doll lines they've stopped doing that and all you can do is compare to their dolls' measurements. That's a bit odd because so many people used to buy SJ for their Iple dolls and Dollshes.

16. Hmm that does suck. I guess I can look at Dollshe too then.

17. Oh btw under the tab called reference is where you can find the measurements for all the different dolls. I presume items labeled SD W work with all SD women dolls made by Sartorius. I will probably just resign myself to making most of my girl's clothes though...:sigh

18. :sweat I'm not sure what you are saying here, sorry... Yes, the measurements of their 3 differently sized female dolls are listed under 'reference' (and they are all quite curvy which the nSID Iple women are not, by the way). But they list *all* their women's clothes under "SD Woman", without differentiating further. I did get the pants I told you about from that category as well (link). A lot of those clothes have been available from SartoriaJ for years, and before they made the change these items had differing size references, so they are obviously not all the same. But if it helps, people have said SJ use a lot of stringing instead of buttons or zippers so the clothes are adaptable to some degree.

19. Oh my bad, I misunderstood what you found confusing about the measurements on their website. :doh Once I get my girl in I'll probably take her measurements just so I can be 100% sure I have accurate data to go off of and consider gambling with that set of clothes. Thanks for the help btw too :)