1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an Iplehouse SID Woman?

Jul 28, 2010

1. Thank you, they have some good shoes =D

2. Question: which of these gloves would fit an SID woman? I can't find the measurements for a Luts boy wrist... I was hoping someone here might be able to help. :sweat

3. Does anyone have any Souldoll Zenith male shirts/coats they could try on their SID girls? The measurements between the Zenith boy and the SID Girl are really close, and I like some of the older styles they have.

Zenith Boy
      Girth of chest : 29 cm
      Girth of waist : 21 cm
      Girth of hips : 27.5 cm
      Length of "from shoulder to wrist :20 cm
      Shoulder width(with arms) : 14.2 cm

SID Girl
      Chest: Large size: 30 cm Medium size: 28.4 cm
      Waist: 19.6 cm
      Pelvis: 29.6 cm
      Length of arm: 19.5 cm
      Width of shoulder: 12.5 cm

TYIA!

4. Does the Tata's Paradise or M3 Studio shoes fits on a SID girl?

5. The best thing to do would be to compare the measurements of an SD16 girl and an SID girl.

SID Female
      Circumference of waist: 19.6 cm

SD16 Female
      Circumference of Waist: 17cm

6. any shoe that says it has an inside measurement of 7.5cm will likely fit an SID and EID girl.

7. I just got home this amazing pair of black pumps and I love it!

[​IMG]

I bought it from a ebay seller named evasdoll and paid $19.99! Free shipping!
      I don't know about the other shoes, but this is 7.5 cm inner lenght (according to the seller).
      Fit nicely, very good quality! My girl doesn't even need a stand!

8. I highly dubt SD13 skinny jeans would fit a SID girl. her hips are much wider and thicker. The only jeans I know fit her are the type that stretch. Iple's SID girl skinny jeans fit well though. :)

9. so from dollmore the only clothing that would fit an SID is the model doll stuff?

10. Has anyone tried the SID boy jeans on the SID girls? I know there'll be a slight length issue, but the hips aren't that different in measurement...

11. Jennspeaks Yes, Model dolls stuff fits them fine, (large and small bust. Some Tops may be a little bigger on a small bust doll. If you're buying her Model jeans though make sure in the clothing description that the jeans material is stretchy.

Lyzrd, at a guess I'd say SID boys jeaans would be big on them. I've tried SSDF jeans on a SID girl and they are pretty big. SSDF jeans are too tight on a SID guy so I figured SID boy jeans on a SID girl will be huge and super long on the leg.

12. i think it looks really good on her, I'll go check for more SD clothes!
      thanks for the info and the photos! <3

13. C.O.E - Thank you so much for posting about that store. I'm off to check out her sales! :)

14. Maybe this has already been asked before: I have found a pair of hot boots on the Angelsdoll website: 1/3 Youth size. http://www.angell-studio.com/en/?product-1205.html

Does anybody know if there is a chance that they fit the SID/EID's high heel feet?

(Thumbs crossed).

15. [​IMG]
      Suzy is medium bust SID , this jacket is listed as sd13, fit is ok it's a bit short on front length & baggy around back waist, but not too bad, don't think it would zip up on large bust.
      also ordered these shoes the fit is good & there is plenty of room for stockings or socks, have seen this style with other sellers but they list inner size as 6.7cm
      jeans are from Soom "love me or die" set.

16. For the record, the SOOM Biweekly outfit SFC1108 isn't a good fit on a large-bust SID gal. I didn't even get past the corset, which is way gappy so the tailoring to cup the breasts makes her have saggy under-arms.

:\

17. Freedom Teller will be making SID girl clothing soon, check for updates. :)

18. I saw that someone had these http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=8276 shoes on an SID earlier in the thread. Could said person tell me how the fit is? I've heard that on an EID the feet distort the shoe. I'm actually trying to figure out for a newYID body, but the sizing is similar as far as the legs and feet, so that's why I'm wandering this thread lol.

19. Can the girls actually sit in the jeans that Iple makes for them? I know the boys have a hard time doing so.

And does anyone know what size crobi wigs fit these ladies?