1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an Iplehouse SID Woman?

Jul 28, 2010

1. I tried a 7/8 Crobi on my Carina, but it didn't fit at all, so I'm going to assume that the 8/9 is the better choice!

2. Thanks Lyzrd, always wondered about that.

They do fit ok, SharinganBlossom91 a little tight when sitting but it's possible if she's not wearing underwear.

3. I just received Olivia (SID RS Zera). We had a photoshoot today and she was able to wear a variety of SD sized clothing:

[​IMG]
      This is a SD sized skirt and tube top that I purchased on the marketplace a while ago.

[​IMG]

This is a SD sized stretchy black top fit was perfect and the leggings were a bit short - so the high boots cover that up fine. Sorry about the quality of the photos; just trying to show some examples

4. May I ask if someone knows if the awesome Moulin Rouge nYID lingerie fit SID girls?
      I'm going to order Stella...so I need to know that. ;)

5. Oh yes, that would be good to know!

6. Very nice this is the type of doll and to be able to pose to take pics

7. nice suit , dam this hobby is gonna cost

8. I'm able to answer the question now! Iplehouse told me that the Moulin Rouge nYID outfit
      doesn't fit SID girls.

9. Dang it. Was so hoping it would.

10. Me too...I love the design! >__<

11. There is an SID stella on flickr that is wearing the nYID Moulin Rouge set and it fits wonderfully. Makes me wonder what else may fit.

12. Freedom Teller has posted women's shoes in the SID section. While not awe inspiring it is a beginning; now about that handbag in the background...

13. Oh Em, that's adorable. :D

I'd probably go brown or light grey, but admittedly I'm preferential to versatile, neutral tones.

14. Yeah, I'm leaning towards brown myself ;)

However, I was wondering more about whether I should choose the SD16 or Senior Delf size? Has anyone ordered from Sadol before? Which sizing would be a safer bet? I'm leaning towards SD16 based on the measurements I've seen.

15. I don't know about Senior Delf measurements, but I definitely wouldn't go SD16... that's what I buy for my Limhwa girl because of her narrow waist and there's no way my Soo would fit into any of her stuff.

I love my Soo, but she has to be one of the hardest dolls to dress that I've owned.

16. Hmmm...I was hoping because the clothing is stretchy and not fitted that it might work. Damn...haha!

17. I know that's not what you'd like to hear, but... well, to put it into perspective: SD16 girls have like a 17cm waist while our SID girls are 19.6cm according to Iplehouse, never mind their wider hips and thighs, broader shoulders, etc. Granted, these are all things I appreciate about the SID body, but it does make her harder to dress compared to more stylized dolls.

If it helps any, SD13 clothing can be a bit more forgiving from my experiences.