1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Dollmore Model boys?

Apr 19, 2007

1. I'll bump this up with a question :)

Does anyone have the exact measurments for the Model body? Thick and thin. It's just that I have my eye on this one suit that will be perfect for my future model man but it's for Dollshe size, which is shorter in arm and leg length. Now, the person has kindly said that they will alter it for me. Problem is that I dont have my man yet and I've been told that the measurments on the Dollmore site are slightly off.

Any help :chocoheart

2. If I had my Crew home with me I would measure my Haneol Moon for you, but they're on an extended visit at my folks' place until we finish dealing with housing issues, which will be on-going until April.

I DO know that Dollshe clothes fit but need to be about 1/2" longer in the sleeve.

I suggest you pm PamSD about specific sizes.

3. Hopefully someone can help me.

I am having the hardest time fitting shoes from Dollmore on my Kyle, they seem way too small on his feet. First day home it took me an hour to get his boots to fit and today I was trying to put on his Model Doll Man Shoes - Luxury Shoes (Black)" same ones MadamMauMau has for her Lawrence and had no success. I got so frustrated after trying to stretch them out I wanted to throw them in the trash. (I will try the back of the spoon to see if it works for me though ) I was afraid if I kept trying to force his feet in I might break his toes.

Anyways, does anyone know if the glamore model, Luts SSDF or Iple Eid shoes would work for the model boys? I'd rather have them be slightly larger than have to fight every time to put a pair of shoes on my doll. Also if anyone knows of a pair of model doll shoes that fits without too much effort could you let me know which type you bought. Thank you!

4. Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. I DO know you have to twist and shove the DM Modeldoll shoes onto their feet. ALL shoes take effort to get them on, some more than others, though.

I've even busted a sock's seam trying to put on a shoe.

5. Thanks for replying bakayaro onna. =^.^=

I thought this thread was dead so I went ahead and ordered a pair of glamour model loafers and they're HUGE on his feet so there goes that idea. They'll suffice if he's sitting but he'll have to live with his boots until I get another pair of shoes I can wrestle on his feet. Take Care.

6. ^ Reviving this thread, but just a quick question, but how badly is the fitting between Glamour Doll shoes and Model Doll shoes? I wanted to get the Luxury Shoes in Model Doll size, but they sold out and haven't restocked in ages. The shoes are only available in Glamour Doll size. Like is it possible to still wear them and just double up on socks or what? Any help would be appreciated.

7. I would imagine your guy could wear them xnightmarexfaeriex, especially since they are pointed toe shoes and have laces to secure them to his feet but I really don't know 100 percent. The glamour-sized loafers I bought my Kyle have about an index finger width of room behind his heel if I push his feet to the very front of the shoe but when he's standing normally the extra length doesn't seem as noticable and he can stand in them fine and they don't fall off his feet. I suspect with socks on the fit would be even better. If you need a pic I can take one just let me know. I hope this helps.

8. Thank you so much for your input! That definitely helps because it gives me a general idea. I'm quite surprised at the index finger amount of spacing although. :o But if you don't mind, I think a picture would also help. ^^;

9. I don't know about the fit but if they are a little larger you can stuff the toes a bit and the laces should keep them solid on his feet.

10. xnightmarexfaeriex, First off sorry about the blurry pics but here's a picture showing my finger fitting behind his heel with his foot pushed all the way to the front. In all fairness I should mention that the back of the shoe seems misshaped and I believe that is majority of the reason the shoe is too big. It extends past the heel behind his foot like someone pinched the leather together if you understand what I mean by this.
      [​IMG]
      The next pic shows how the shoe fits without pushing his foot to the front, still too big but not as obvious. I put the luxary shoe heel to heel with the loafer and the soles seem the same size only the luxary shoe is shorter than the sole in the front and the back where the loafer is actually longer in the back and seems the same in the front. Since the glamour model's foot is only 1 cm larger than the model doll I would suspect this shoe is even too big for him. Anyways I hope this helps you in your decission.
      [​IMG]

11. ^ Thank you so much, dear! I truly appreciate that you took the time to take the photos. It really helps!

True true. Thanks for your input! I have decided to go ahead and purchase the shoes. Perhaps I shall post pictures later to show the fitting situation to anyone that is interested as well.

12. You're welcome xnightmarexfaeriex. Please do post some pics once your shoes arrives, I'd appreciate seeing how they'd fit.