1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Dollshe fashion 18M Mystic Body + Khan.....

Nov 10, 2017

1. Thanks for sharing all this great information, @Teseya . I have my Bernard on the pose plus mystic body. I am anxious for my two other boys as well.

2. I really love the pose+ body! It's so much fun! And easy to pose, and holds poses well, and still aesthetically pleasing.

3. I totally agree. I am getting my other two via BJDivas, and didn't pick my order, just getting lucky with receiving already ordered boys.

4. I really like those boots and shoes you have on him. But do you have a link? I have no idea about how to find stuff for Tonner Athletic size or even Marcia's Facets Boutique...as the only link I came up with in searches was pinterest...and I'm not on that. And I didn't see those shoes. Please have mercy on those of us not used to collecting this size and provide links. Please and thank you?

5. Sure thing. Here is link.

For 16" Males & Similar

Now that she's redone her website things are categorized better.

6. Oh, thank you so much! I'm totally getting some of those! Such great shoes, and good prices. They don't have the oxfords in dark brown though...and I don't know what light brown looks like (reddish or tannish?) ah well. Do you know if anything else of hers fits them?

yay! I got shoes and silicone wig caps (so needed those!) and a couple of wigs in their size ( I got size 4-5 monique...b/c I had brought my Arsene to a doll shop in Chicago and tried a bunch of wigs on and only the 4-5 with the elastic monique wig fit. It also fit on my new boys). I am really excited to get these things. Thanks so much for the link @animemom ! I would not have been able to find this site on my own.

#26 Teseya, Dec 4, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
    7. Bermann on the regular Mystic body in honey peach. doing the Dollshe slouch &
      showing off one of three new Monique Gold wigs. This one is 'Bob' which is very nice, beautifully cut in back. 'Johnny' is nice and fits better. 'junior' is one I have already (the red and orange one he's been wearing in other pics) and is more suited to IH guys or my Doug James resin girls.
      all 5/6 are too big for the Bermann head. they either have to come over one ear or bunch up a bit at the back, but they still can look nice with some fiddling.

Luts Model Delf pants (great fit) and IH military style windbreaker.
      Dollclans cigar and I don't know where he got that drink. olive on a toothpick in a slightly pink liquid. I have tons of drinks for some reason. but I don't drink, so....clueless.
      A Cosmopolitan I'm told.

He's Vidal. The man who dresses up and performs as Miss Vida.

[​IMG]

#27 petiteballerine, Dec 4, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    8. Only boots as I don't plan for my guys to wear anything fancy. Mainly jeans and such. Glad you found stuff they can use.

9. oh cool! I got a 'Bob' wig too. Great to see how it works and a review. I got it in 4-5 though b/c of the 5-6 being too big. I hope it works. I've found that most of my MSD clothes fit...I just need to find more in their size. Bernard is just slightly bigger in the head, but Saint and Arsene are both pretty small too.

10. Okay...sorry I don't have flikr or anything (had photobucket but...sigh)...I'm gonna have to give you a FB link...but my pics etc are always public, so you can read my notes on fit.
      I got some wigs and shoes that fit. I hope you like the pics...I took a ton of them posing b/c...well, I can't get enough of them!
      Teseya Butler

11. Thanks will take a look.

12. found a way to share a pic!
      [​IMG]

13. Beautiful. Details please, where is the shirt, shoes and so on from?

14. The shoes and wigs are from Marcia's Facets Boutique. The black shirt I have no idea anymore...got it a long time ago at a convention. It never fit over my dolls heads until now (had to take my mnf head off to fit it), the white shirt I made ages ago...it falls off his shoulders. The eyes are from Dreamingtree studios on Etsy, custom 8mm with smaller irises. I may need a larger iris for Bernard.

15. Thanks for the information.

16. Well, I had ordered some clothes from NatZayShop for my Saint, but the order's definitely fallen through by now and the shop is gone, so I'm back to square one on dressing the guy. I was thinking of doing a bulk order from Taobao to stock up on some basics for all my dolls. Does anyone know of any Taobao sellers that sell clothing that would fit?

Just to contribute something, here's my Saint in a shirt I got in a rRabit lucky bag. The sleeves are ever so slightly too short and the collar is not in-scale for his features but otherwise it fits okay. The pants in the bag actually fit as well, they were way to short and pretty tight but they did close around the waist.
      [​IMG]

17. Sorry about NatZayShop @Glace Leau did you get a refund for your order?
      She may reopen once her and the baby are okay.

18. @animemom Her helper offered me one if the clothes didn't arrive by the 22nd, but by the 23rd the shop and user were both showing as gone and I haven't heard anything back since. I'm trying to put in a claim/dispute now since I was told about the refund in writing and it seems like it should be simple enough. I definitely wish Natalia and her baby the best but I suspect the helper is in over her head handling the shop.

19. The helper is her sister and hopefully a refund will come quickly. Sorry about all this @Glace Leau

20. Oh no :( I have an order supposedly on the way from NatZay, but the tracking never updated. I sent a message a few days ago but hadn't checked back in. I do hope everything works out okay for her but I'm pretty disappointed.