1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Fairyland/Feeple Pukipuki? (clothes, wigs, etc.)

Dec 3, 2007

1. What you want is the Takara Licca Sister Miki and Maki or Baby Sister clothes for a girl and the Takara Licca Little Boy Riki and Tomo clothes for a boy. You can find them under Heart Hills sometimes. Mimiwoo carries them and they fit the Orientdoll So size, too. The guy stuff is just a little baggy and are sewn as one piece, but the clothing looks cute. I have two of the different boy outfit sets for my So and he will now share with my Pukisha. I just purchased some of the girl outfits for the Puki I will be ordering later on.

Here's some of Mimi's photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have a yukata set and a boy coat set from this company, too.

2. thank you for the information, some things are great, I have seen that school girl's outfit on a piki somewhere here. I still do not know what my pukisha is going yo be.
      You already know you are going to order another one? that great. I will wait, but the way they pose, I am almost sure he/she needs companion:)

3. just saying "puki" makes me think they need to have something fuzzy on :)
      ok.. maybe I'm losing it... just anxious waiting on mine to arrive!

4. Here are some KONJI DOLL clothes from BJDollarama on my Piki and Pipi dolls.
      The arms are a bit tight. Thank goodness you can remove PUKI's hands.

I also changed Pipi's eyes to brown :D
      and...
      Piki's eyes to slate blue :fangirl:

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]
      my best pukipuki clothes till now (please excuse Myrtle in the background):
      vivia's shoes and hoodie.
      Linda Gavin's leggings.
      Spampy skirt.

I have also other clothes/shoes from these people and they're all awesome.

Thank you for sharing all the things you find! :D
      About licca miki/maki and Konji I also wanted to try, it's great to know they fit! (th1, I can't see your photo)

And I may have some Licca miki/maki patterns :) I'll try them.

6. teryl I can't see your picture.

annetta Gaahhh, they're so cute.

7. Just in case anyone lives near a Meijer... they've got all the Bratz Kids (boy sets, girl clothing sets and older girl sets) and older Bratz Babies on clearance... and Toys R' Us had the Bratz Baby clothing packs on clearance for $1

8. KONJI CLOTHES for PUKIs.
      The jeans jumper is not the best sewing job. Crooked pocket stitching! LOL!
      The arms are a bit tight. Thank goodness the hands come off.

Hopefully, fixed the link for the pic!!
      [​IMG]

9. thanks th1!!!! :D

10. The newer slimmer kelly doll dress. It's a bit short, but it does close in the back.

[​IMG]

11. Goodness, where did you get that tiny Hello Kitty watch??

12. Thanks Teryl. Looks cute and I love the purple shoes.

Manda_Chan: That dress looks really cute on her.

13. Does anyone know if these clothes fit Puki?

Duh! I should have read through the whole thread..

14. I just got a shipment of two outfits that I bought from Ajumapama made for Felix Momo doll and they fit the Puki really well. The Felix Momo is almost exactly the same size as Puki and these clothes are so well made and adorable. I will post pictures this weekend or next week at the latest. Here is the web site for Ajumapama but the edition is currently closed. http://www.ajumapamausa.com/ They usually get new editions of clothes in every few weeks so I'm sure they'll have new things soon.

15. sweetiemom: I think valli has used them and they fit. I'm not 100% sure.

Lauramann: thanks! ajumapama makes really nice clothes. It's very good to know they fit. we're waiting for the pictures. :)

16. today I wanted to look fakeblondie site(I put at my favorites) she had lovely clothing for puki's and other tiny's but it is closed, does anybody know why?
      :doh
      sorry found the answer on flickr

Linda Gavin says:
      Paypal froze my both Paypal accounts that was the only payment method in my shop. I'll try to get a new payment system up as quick as possible. Stay tuned.
      Posted at 12:53AM, 21 February 2008 PST

17. lol question already answered.... ^^;

just a little suggestion. If you cut the straps off of the Kelly maryjanes they work as cute little slip ons. I did that to all of mine. Some of them are a harder plastic but the simple enough to cut with scissors or a knife :)

so then you can put on the shoesies without fear of them getting stuck.... which i am very paranoid about...

18. WHAT IS THE WIG SIZE ON THESE DOLLS???? Please?!!!

19. 4 inch ^_^ (anything bigger will probably be too big)