1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Fairyland/Feeple Pukipuki? (clothes, wigs, etc.)

Dec 3, 2007

1. This might not be the correct spot... but does anyone know if OrientDoll vampire wings fit/work with Puki?

2. Noo...they're magnetic!

3. Hello. I don't think anyone ever answered if Little Pullip clothes fit Pukipuki???
      I have a Little Paja doll and I wonder if the outfit would fit this doll????

I really need photos of Pullip clothes on Puki's please!!

4. I had a Little Pullip some months ago and I can say that Little Pullip are thinner than Puki. Some of the outfits can fit if it's not too tight, but not all.

5. I make Petite Blythe clothes and and they are too small around for PukiPuki. I've made custom dresses like this one for PukiPuki...I fit it to a Kelly. The commissioner said it fit perfectly...Kelly size.

[​IMG]

6. For Pukipuki: For a fairly cheap clothing choice, some of the Novi Stars clothing fits as well as the new small Sofia the First Doll. I bought two of the doll set with 3 dress, gave the dolls and half the dresses to my daughter and kept the other 3 and they fit her pretty well. The Novi doll clothes are a bit small and the velcro doesn't always close all the way, but is not a bad fit for being so cheap!!

7. Here is a pic of my Pukipuki wearing NoviStar dress[​IMG]

8. Can pukipukis wear Monster High clothes? I'm hopefully going to be getting a pukipuki soon, and I have lots of Monster High stuff. Monster Highs are so skinny that I thought it could be possible.

9. Hello, do you know where section I can purchase wigs that fit puki puki without cap in Volks shop?
      I read Dollfie dream wigs fit puki puki, but its confirmed?

Thank you!

10. I think the right size is 3.5 wigs. (I read many times that wigs size 4 are a bit too large for puki puki) The official sources I believe they say puki puki head is 3.75. Some people prefer wigs 3.5 because they fit better, size 4 some wigs still fit ok, some keep to drop and you need a silicon cap... (all depends from the brand of the wig)...

11. I hope it's alright to add here:
      Disney Store's Animators' Collection has released tiny versions of their off-topic doll line. The new versions stand 5" tall and are sold for $20 with a carrying case, accessories, outfit, and shoes. Their clothing and shoes are nice quality and fit my Pukipuki sized doll brilliantly! I don't own a Fairyland Puki, rather a doll who is very similar in measurements, so though I can't promise it 100% I wanted to recommend it.

12. I saw it when searcing for dolls to steal clothes and shoes avaliable in my country and its kind expensive here, but I do inteed to buy to try!
      other dolls that are in my list to try are Paula (dont know if it sells outside Brazil, but its brand is brink+ in case you want to search. pretty sure it fits because it's kelly copycat), strawberry shortcake the brazilian version, evi love from simba (another kelly copycat), sparkle girlz mini (also dont know if this one is selled outside br), Masha 12 cm also from Simba, My little poney minis, HABA little friends for house itens and loving family from fisher price.

13. Anyone know if Obitsu11 clothes fit pukipukis? There's an etsy shop I'm in love with but they only sell cu-poche, Obitsu11, and Petite Blythe. Cu-Poche is a little small when it comes to sleeves and skirt length, but other than that, they look fine. I'm just wondering if Obitsu11 would work even better.

14. I never tried myself, but its widly said that it does fit, Ive seen many people selling itens as "obitsu 11 and pukipuki", so I think its fair to say that at least a good amount of things do fit well.