1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Fairyland/Feeple Pukipuki? (clothes, wigs, etc.)

Dec 3, 2007

1. tinybear is selling wig for puki puki

2. thanks annetta! i'll got check it out~ curly curly~~~

3. I'm not sure about the DP wigs but I know mimiwoo's fur wigs do NOT fit on PFs. They will fit on ODs though (and therefor most likely Pukis). I have several and they all fit my Ye & Dong but not Aroa or Doogie.

Didn't read the whole thread (to see if anyone else has noted this :sweat) but hope this may be helpful in some way..

LM

4. Here Shelly with Mame Momoko's outfit.
      Size is ok but too short.

I think for dress like this one it's good, *o*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I'm a bit confused, someone said Bratz Babyz clothes fit puki, but now everyone's talking about Bratz Kidz... Which is it? *_*

6. Thanks Lady White Raven!!:fangirl: I hadn't been able to get on line till today but I'm going to ebay and hope I can find at least a couple.:eusa_pray

7. I am wondering this too... I need to start buying for Amon, but I am paranoid about getting something that won't fit.

8. both baby bratz and bratz kidz fit.

Only with bratz kidz some shirts fit right away some outfits needs some adjustments. baby bratz fit right away ;)

9. Haha. I'm glad Bratz Kidz clothing fits-- my Catsy and Pipi will be competing over clothes now! XD

10. I just got the Bratz Kid winter set. It came with two really cute outfits. They look about the same as the Kelly lothes I bought too. Except that the Bratz Kid shirt would probably fare better as a dress.

11. I'm so glad you posted pics of the little Naripon dresses that I made!! Good to see that they fit perfectly on the little PukiPuki dolls too!

12. The OD fits nicely on them. I had boughten the Anne's Friend dress and it fits nicely. My sugar looks like a cupcake quoting my friend Nekolo. *she came over with her two dolls and her firends' doll.*

13. The little kelly dress i had lying about fit puki sugar very nicely. will go out tomorrow and see what other kelly clothes might work.

14. Naripon wigs are too small. My Piki is under the christmas tree but I had to open the box to check he was all there

15. noooo I was hoping for naripons wigs >__<

16. Hi, what are "OD" and "Anne's Friend" :)

17. I know this was asked already but since no one has addressed it I'll bring it up again. Has anyone tried banji clothes for their pukipuki?

If someone does please let us know. ^.^ Thank you.

18. Does OD EVER restock..? IWANTONEOFTHOSEKIMONOS <3

19. I will be uploading pictures in a bit but I just wanted to say.
      I have a pair of banji shorts, and although they stay up with pure stubbornnes they are way to big in the waist area.
      Funnily enough two of the Bratz Babyz sets I got fit like they are tailored for her. All the tops fit, but the bottoms are also quite loose, if I move the thingy abit they would fit 100&#37;
      So if you like one of the baby brats outfits and dont mind maybe having to adjust the pants/skirt then you got a great deal.

Here is one of the baby brats outfits (minus the bandana), I think its just so addorable :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

The second Baby brats outfit that fits so well she is wearing it right now. ^^ (Minus the hat, that was a gift from a friend)
      Pants are maybe abit loose but I dont care, this outfit ROCKS!
      [​IMG]

Last but not least is the Banji shorts, as you can see they are very big on her.
      [​IMG]