1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Fairyland/Feeple Pukipuki? (clothes, wigs, etc.)

Dec 3, 2007

1. Speaking of Mimiwoo, she also carries a line of dolls called Licca, which I just discovered, and it has sister dolls named Miki/Maki that look to be the size of Kelly doll. There are a few outfits for them, and they are darling. I got the checkered coat because it was so cute.

2. ok, on wigs, I used to be the BJD consultant for Kemper, in their bjd section the Mod Althea or Pippi in the 3-4 fits perfectly. There about 6 great colors to choose from. Most of the Bjd 3-4 will fit as originaly they were to be for PF's but turned out too small

3. For those of you that have Puki Puki's, whats the eye size?

4. 8mm ^_~* ^_~*

5. Grael, thanks so much for that!

Well, my little guy is getting sent off to Spampy just after Christmas, so keep an eye on her FS thread! She does *wonderful* clothes for a range of tiny sizes (and now MSD, yay!) and Piki's off to be a new model for her ^^ Fingers crossed he'll be a little enabler and make her want her own ^_-

6. [​IMG]

This is Kelly's dress as a monkey in my girls. Her name is SHE.

[​IMG]

7. What about Mini/Petite Blythe clothing? Anyone?

8. I have a mini pullip, I will try her clothing on a kelly doll later to get a size estimate, I don't have my puki yet but that should be a good way to do sizing

9. I have petite blythes... some clothes are too small... I will try the others and especially the "animal" ones...

DP wigs fit , not too big or too snug, you need some velcro to prevent them slipping off the head ( or put some sylicone in the wigcap).
      Also the Latidoll White wigs are perfect... but they are often out of stock!

10. I am sorry, but does Lati White New Size means the outfit for 12cm White body?

Thank you

11. I know the original Kelly/Shelly clothing fits Puki's. Now Barbie's got a taller, more slender Kelly doll and friends. Maybe these clothes will fit too?

12. My experiences so far...

The current Kelly clothes work great, though the pants are a bit short since Pukis have longer legs. Older Kelly clothes can be a little more iffy, I have some dresses that don't look quite as good on my girl as the newer Kelly stuff. However generally Kelly things are pretty cheap on ebay so at least it's not an expensive hit or miss.
      [​IMG]
      This outfit is from a picnic playset.

Bratz Kids (or Kidz or whatever) sweatpants are fantastic. The jeans fit but are a little too short. The shirts however are just too small. I have an adorable Bratz Kids shirt that looks like a dress on my girl, but it's for pictures only because it won't close in the back.
      [​IMG]
      The shirt isn't closed all the way in the back but this one isn't too bad. The jeans are so stiff she can't really do much in the way of moving her legs though. I'm guessing that could be fixed.

[​IMG]
      The sweatpants are fantastic though.

Living Dead Dolls mini clothes fit pretty good too. The full body suits (like Eggzorcist's) don't allow for a lot of movement but they do fit.
      [​IMG]

13. Do the size 3/4 wigs from Denverdoll fit? It says they fit Little Gienie Lilica dolls, OrientDoll So, Notdoll Lab Yam, Pandora and Lucy. I believe that they are monique wigs.

14. Monique gold label wigs size four fit! I had the chance to try one on a Puki at a meetup this weekend, and it fit her fine (although there was a lot of hair; a long wig like the Gold Label Ginger may need trimmed down).

Warning: Make sure they're Gold Label wigs, or the regular Monique wigs made specifically for BJDs. I bought two non-BJD Monique wigs size four for my Souldoll Little (whose head is about the same size as a Puki) and they're way too big. They don't have a stretch cap, either, so they probably won't fit at all.

Also, on Jpopdolls ebay page, they sell Kana Long wigs in size four. As they're nearly the same as the Monique Gold Label wigs, they should also fit well.

15. Thanks Stormlight! I think I may risk the 3/4 hannah wig. It's so perfect that I'm willing to go through the trouble of modding it if doesn't fit.

16. :XD: I bought tons of kelly clothes off ebay. I even got a handmade outfit I am itching to try on my puki when she gets here. I broke down and bought a few re-ment pieces too.

Onnawufei: that helps me a lot. I think I will hem the brats pants and make them into shorts.

17. where did you find them in that size?

18. http://monique.com/MoniqueGoldCollection.html

I found a few styles in size four here. I've had these wigs before, and they come with a stretchy cap. Very soft too! I like wigs that are tight on the head. It keeps them from slipping.

19. I took a look at those wigs the other day, but the smallest they come in is 5-6. I wonder if they stopped doing a 4?