1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Fairyland/Feeple Pukipuki? (clothes, wigs, etc.)

Dec 3, 2007

1. Ahhh... I was put off that page because under each thumbnail it just says size 8-9. Thanks Manda!

2. I got my size four wigs from a couple of different sellers on Ebay.

Juju's Dolly Mall and Donna's Art Dolls & Supplies.

Donna's has a much larger selection of size four wigs to choose from (you just have to search for them). Juju's has mostly the Ginger style in size four, which is extra super curly in that size.

Also, Jpopdolls Ebay store had a couple of wigs in size four. The Kanna Long wig in a few different colors, but I don't know how often they put them up. They're very similar to Monique wigs, since I think the owner of Jpopdolls helped design the Gold Label wigs.

I order often from all three of these sellers and have never had any problems with any of them.

3. I just went and checked those out on Ebay. I think I'm going to get the yutaka and school uniform outfits! :)

4. I'll have to have a look through those Donna wigs, I really need a boy style, so far they've all been too girly.

5. The thumbnail pics threw me off as well. :sweat No prob.

From the looks of Miki/Maki, they look to be chubbier than a kelly doll. I'd love the school uniform, but afraid they might be too big on puki's.

6. I think someone said the Living Dead Dolls outfits fits. [My sister owns one and it has a pretty cool looking outfit]
      How bout those little Apple dolls?

7. I actually saw that school uniform on a Puki last week and it fits pretty well. I know someone posted a picture of it on a Puki. I'll see if I can find it.

Okay found it. Go here and scroll down:http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172233&page=104

8. Would this wig fit a Puki? It says it's 3.5 - 4 inch.

9. That wig looks like honey blond with ginger brown highlights.

10. It's a lion;)

11. Thanks Stormlight!

12. Yep, that'll fit!

13. So, does anybody know whether or not 10mm or 11mm (in the case of Eyeco) silicon eyes would be too big for Pipi's face? Would she have nothing but Pupil? I ask because I'm having a hell of a time finding any decent-looking 8mm size (inside the US), and one Ebay seller I buy from carries the Eyeco soft glass, 11mm being the smallest size. I need a pair for her open-eyed kitty-face, so all pupil and no white might not be a bad thing for her as a kitty.

14. I think the 10mm or 11mm eyes would be to large for the eye openning.
      I ordered a Pipi and I'm going to buy 9mm Masterpiece eyes from a seller on ebay. This size eye should be very close to the 8mm eyes.

15. 10mm is definitely too big. 8mm gives nearly no white as it is. I tried the 6mm glass eyes from pupapa but they border on almost too small. It would work though. I just got a few pairs from Denverdoll of the glico acrylic eyes. They may still have the yellow cat eyes in stock. I think the Glicos are the same eyes that come with pukis they look just like the eyes that came with my second-hand piki faceplate.

I can take photos when I get home tonight

16. Think you could link me the seller? 9mm would be perfect, but I can't seem to find any on my own. :doh

17. Oooo, thanks! You know, I was actually looking at that seller earlier. Masterpiece are gorgeous eyes, but so expensive. *_*

Still, I've got my eye on that antique green, and damn, do I wish those gorgeous metallic cat eyes came in a small enough size for my open-eyed Pukisha face. *drools*

18. Miki is wearing Bratz kidz clothes and feet. I had to open the feet hole a little bit, but then I popped a magnet in there and whala! sneaker feet!

[​IMG]