1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Fairyland/Feeple Pukipuki? (clothes, wigs, etc.)

Dec 3, 2007

1. What a darling outfit on your little boy!!! What wig is he wearing???
      Thanks for the tip about the Bratz Kidz feet... I have some of their shoes, but they are high heels and 1 pair of boots. Bratz Kidz feet are longer than PUKIs. I think that the flat tennies are perfect for the boys though.

2. Thank you!
      :sweat it's actually the wig I got from Fairyland.... it was down to his feet :| he looked like the wild kid on the Mad Max movie, so I cut it... alot.

3. That's brilliant about the sneakers/feet. He looks adorable in that outfit. That's from one of the Bratz Kitz Boys?

4. Thank you! (My hubby said it wouldn't fit... men and their lack of shopping intuition! Good thing I didn't listen to him! :) )
      Yes, I bought the whole doll, stripped him and took his feet off. He came with a little cell phone too which is puki sized. There were only about three boys at the stores I went too, but I just loved the hoodie jacket.

5. Wow! Thats a Great Idea. Very cute.

6. Thanks! I should say that I had to cut the pants, they were too long otherwise.

7. some one mentioned my Jpop wigs size, they are actually big on these guys, they can be used but the bangs need to be cut and they are long on them. I have just placed an order though for Puki size jpop wigs, about 3 weeks or so till they are in. In the meantime I have some for sale in the wigs section that do fit.

8. Good news... I love Jpop wigs, I don't mind to cut them :D

Santa and bead fanatic ( for masterpiece eyes) ships only to US :(

9. Oooo, I found some gorgeous acrylics at the Volks US store site that are small enough to fit. I may have to order a couple pairs of those, as they're much cheaper. And while I'm ordering I may as well pick up a few more pairs of their gorgeous metallics for my bigger kids, too. :)

10. Does anyone know a good source for shoes either on ebay or another doll e-store? I think the shoe size in mm is 15? So far all I have seen are 20 mm shoes.

11. Spampy lives less than half hour from me. I'm sure she'll make some great outfits. Can't wait to see what fun stuff she comes up with.

12. ah ha! =D Bratz Kidz feet! I didn't even think of that. Brilliant.

13. Wow, those are perty. :D

14. So far I don't see this is the threads I've perused....I noticed last night that Fairyland now has some of the wigs for Puki for sale separately. They let me add one to my order since it hasn't shipped. They are the same wigs that come with the original dolls but I know I ordered Snow and really wanted a Sugar wig so that worked out well!

Also I question. For those of you that say the Licca Maka/Miki clothes fit, where is the best place for me to get them? I'm in the states. Will I have to go to YJapan or are there some good sellers on ebay you can suggest for me? Thankees! I'm SOO excited to get my Puki.

I bought some Volks acrylic DP eyes on ebay pretty cheap from a seller just before Christmas. I'd like to get some nicer ones but for now my budget doesn't allow. Sniff. I'm enjoying everyone's pictures! Keep them coming!

15. Ouchie. The fiber ones are $20 and the mohair $25? ^^' That's too rich for my blood when it comes to tiny wigs...

16. Try mimiwoo on ebay. I think she has some.

17. My girl is weating 10mm greenblue glass eyes from Monique, if anyone wants any let me know about 5 colors are available, I will be ordering this week. Wigs available soon too.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. Oh those wigs are great. Are they the Ashes style on your site? I have that wig for my Unoa and love it. I will be sure ordering some when my Puki arrives. Or maybe even before she gets here.

19. Oh i deff. know what wig i want to get my girl now!