1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Iplehouse Fashion Women & Men

Oct 27, 2016

1. The crocheted boots HelenDollClothes on etsy sells for Minifee's fit the FID girl flat feet perfectly.

[​IMG]

2. I tried some of Dollmore's clothing for their Zaoll girls on my FID guys. Their KaMa pants fit (they come in either black or white). The Dual Pants (jeans style, available in both camel and blue) are longer but work if you roll up the hem. The Myosotis T shirt also fits (available in black or white), although getting the sleeves on over the hands was a bit of a struggle and the shirt body is long. I'll take photos when it stops raining. It's too dark at the moment.

3. My FID can wear some of the Tonner 19 inch boy items but it is hit or miss. Stretchy pants and shirts fit well. The shoes were too small. I know that Chewingallapa makes custom hard cap wigs,underwear, jeans, shirts and a fully lined and tailored suit for FID boys. Each of these is under 100 USD each and the fit and style are pretty nice. They also sell hardcap wigs for FID girls.

4. Where do I find this person's stuff? I'm interested. :)

5. I hope you found the site. You can find his work at: chewingallapa.com

6. Thanks! I found it. It's gorgeous stuff!

7. That is the nicest underwear I have seen & it seems to fit so well..did you make it?

8. Thanks Sapphire7 - I had to check to see which set she had on as in this case, no, I didn't. This set was one that the basic CED dolls came dressed in a few years back now and they do fit really well. They are made from lace and elastic so they form well to the bodies. The sets came in black, pale pink and pale blue and lilac I believe but I can't even remember now which doll each set came on.

Coincidentally I have also been making some lingerie for my girls but they are constructed very differently with no elastic so they are fitted to each doll type. These dolls have such beautifully sculpted bodies its nice to see them in lingerie :)

[​IMG]Miho models... by Lyanne NZ, on Flickr

9. Oh my goodness are those all your dolls..I love them..so elegant & the things they are wearing are just fab...did you make their outfits? Love how you make the lingerie because they fit perfectly to the body..a lot of those you buy look terrible.(Well I think they do) Are all your dolls Iple dolls or a mix..love the high shoes & some of those wigs are just gorgeous..I love puffy wigs they look more sexy & I dont really like using that word...All in all I love everything about your dolls.

Oh the pic just came up with the doll in her lingerie...nice...I loved those emerald coloured ones.

Cheery Theresa

10. Hi Theresa - most of my recent photos are Iplehouse FIDs and some of Raccoon Dolls too. If you look at the tags I try to remember to label them...or of course you can go to the albums to see all of one type of doll :) I think there's some resin fashion dolls among them too on the photostream.

The high shoes come from Ebay sellers - he-meife and Guo5158 and they are sized for Tonner American Models. My FIDs have the high heeled feet (they are a little longer than the regular heeled feet.)

Most of the wigs are Monique except I have used some Formydoll ones too. I love big hair too :)

Thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Glad you enjoyed the photos!

11. Holy heck, LyanneNZ! In that last pic of your girl, if the falling shirt sleeve was juuuust high enough to hide her elbow joint, we could think you'd photographed a real woman!

You + Iple + clothes + camera = AMAZING PHOTOS!

So I found a clothing seller on Facebook, of all places, who does FID women and offered to do men if I got her measurements. I asked her which measurements she needed and got them to her off of my Bichun. I then asked if she did custom things if I could show her detailed pics to help her understand exactly what I want and she said yes!

She's making it all now and I should have it in about a month. Obviously I'll show it all off once I've gotten it.

I can't link to her page directly as I'm using an app and not a browser but I can help folks find her. Her work looks gorgeous! She's also super-nice to talk to/work with.

Go to Facebook and in their search bar, search: leario style

You should get directed to the page LeaRio STYLE. Click that and browse. If you order something from her, tell her Hideto Koudanshi with the custom FID male clothes recommended her to you. I promised her I'd help spread the word since she seemed so nice and her clothes are so great!

I'm still mad at Iple for not releasing the FID male boots yet! I need biker boots for my boy! GRRR. >:(

Any other suggestions for how I can get black biker boots for my boy? I'd hate for him to have this awesome outfit and no dang shoes/boots. :P

#55 Bishounen_Hideto, Sep 27, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
    12. Excuse my thickness but Im new here & dont know what you mean FID..IM trying to learn but there is so much. Thanks.

LyanneNZ I loved your photos & as Bishounen_Hideto said you have to look twice sometimes to realise they are just dolls..your photography is spectacular..Im in awe of what some do with their dolls..Im loving just looking at things. Didnt realise you were in NZ Lyanne..Im from NZ as well...any suggestions how to find people who collect as Ive had no luck at all & sometimes it would be easier here than typing because of my arthritis..hurts a lot...lol.:)

13. I'm really keen to see what your new things all look like when you get them!
      I'd love some "biker boots" too for the guys. The only shoes my guys have are quite smart looking ones from He-Meife in Peter Pevensie size. I haven't checked to see if he has any new styles.

14. @LyanneNZ where did you get all those amazing suits for your gals??

15. I'll gladly post the outfit parts laid out flat and worn on my Bichun so folks can see for themselves.

The maker said it wouldn't be long now until she's done with my order. =)

16. There seems to be a lack of JID girl boots wherever I look. Etsy and Ebay haven't turned up anything. :...( Does anyone have any ideas on where to find some please?