1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Iplehouse Fashion Women & Men

Oct 27, 2016

1. My FID Isobel arrived yesterday, so immediately began rummaging through all my fashion sized clothing to see if anything fits and (surprise!) found a few things. All a bit random, this isn't meant to be an outfit obviously ;) First is the big grey marl Hoodie from Fashion Doll Agency, the bag is also from FDA and there is also a nice belt (not shown). I also found that the pink stretch T Shirt from a set by an unknown seller on Ebay also fits her like a glove. Sadly the jeans and shoes by the same seller don't. This evening I've tried an Ellowyne Wilde stretch jacket on her and that fit too. Really hit and miss, haven't found any foot wear yet :) Love this doll though, even without her face!

[​IMG]Isobel FID by Von Bonbon, on Flickr
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]Isobel FID by Von Bonbon, on Flickr

2. I think they most likely will. Probably not to the T but still well enough for the stretchy types of outfits. You always compare the doll specifications for both the new FID body and the Raccoon doll body. I hope this helps.

Your best best is checking ETSY and searching with msd bjd outfits. There are a few sellers who will specifically say what dolls each outfit will fit under that subgroup.

Oh thank you. They are my favorite too!!!

Thanks for this.

#82 Dyelee91, Dec 14, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2018
    3. New Shoes!

FID Female flat feet
      Both pairs are from he-meife on eBay.
      Light blue flats were labeled as shoes for minifee
      Green sandals were labeled as shoes for Tonner 17" Matt doll
      [​IMG]2019-03-15_13.20.59 by stuartsmycat, on Flickr

4. Has anyone tried 6/7 wigs on them? Male and female.

5. My 6-7" wigs are too big. I only use 5-6" wigs.

6. Hi, where do I buy interesting wigs for FID girls (apart form Monique wigs)? Are there any makers-sellers available on Etsy or elsewhere on the net?

7. Thanks for the tips!

8. I currently have three FID patterns up on my website. They are 'Just Patterns' without instructions, intended for more experienced sewers, and include a strapless bodice for the Athletic body, and for the Slim body, as well as a dressing gown. Just Patterns - Tutorials

9. Ooh, that's wonderfully generous of you to share them!!! When I eventually get a FID girl (only have a boy so far), I look forward to trying them!

10. I don’t know if this has been answered somewhere else, but does anyone know if the Iplehouse heads fit on Dollshe’s fashion bodies? Mainly the 18m and 24m body. A photo ref would be great.

11. How is everyone doing tonight?

12. I looked through this whole thread and didn't see much for the FID Guys - has anyone else found other things that fit for them?
      Or have recommendations for sellers to check out?

I'm looking for some 1880-90s cowboy sorta clothing! c:

13. Saphar_bjd on Instagram makes custom things for the guys and it’s quality, beautiful work! Check her out. She’s in France.

14. Are you looking only for clothes or overall stuff that fit them?

A Korean company called Sartoria J on etsy is a great source for clothes as well shoes and accessories.

15. I found that clothing for the 18" Tonner doll Kitty Collier fits semi-OK. My Lulu is a slim body/small bust girl and I can get all but one of the snaps to shut at the back. It looks really nice from the front, and I think if I took the time to do a little altering I could make the snaps all shut.
      [​IMG]IMG_1529 by Ashton, on Flickr

I'm not sure if it helps anyone considering the Kitty Collier fashions aren't exactly cheap or super easy to come by (unless you already collect that line I guess) but I was excited considering they all have a vintage-y feel and suit my girl's taste quite well. :) I also have one of the coats and it fits great since it has a looser design.

16. This looks gorgeous on her! Love her hair and makeup too :)

17. Not sure if it is still news to anyone here, but I have asked Jay from SartorialJ about FID man clothes fit as I am waiting for FID Arvid with model body type and here is his answer:

All FID clothes are made to fit on muscular body so it will be big on model body especially around the waist. Unfortunately we don't have a model body so it will be hard to offer model size in the future too.

18. Unfortunately all those pattern pdfs are disconnected right now, since I'm reworking that website section. I will announce it when everything is back up.

Edited - everything is working again.

I decided to have any future, new 'Just Patterns' (with no instructions, for more experienced seamstresses) open to the Gallery pages for that particular costume, in order to give a better idea of what it can look like, and will include any under construction photos I may have taken during the process.

I've added five new 'Just Patterns', three of which are for my FID Fantasy costumes. They include the following;
      - FID Renaissance Gowns - FID Renaissance Ladies - Gallery 2020
      - Mirror Queen & Emerald Queen - for FID & Raccoon - Mirror Queen Creative Journey - Tutorials
      - FID Fantasy Knights - Knights - Gallery 2019

#100 MB Lilac, Jun 4, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 6, 2020