1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Iplehouse SID Man?

Nov 5, 2010

1. I wouldn't say 'better off' SSDF will widen the variety of shoes definitely. BUT you need to be a 'bit' careful. I use SSDF for my Soul Doll zenith boy whose feet are almost exactly the same size as a SID. The heel of the zenith angles in while the SID heel is more straight up. What you need to be careful of is the 'shape' of the shoe. Narrow pointy toed shoe/boots might not work... but if the toe is a bit wider it's fine ^^ Also loafer types no luck yet for me finding any to fit SID's from the Luts selection. Footwear with zippers and ties are your best bet in order to get the foot in with a bit more ease ^^

Check out my Flickr in the Reference folder... I'll upload the shots I just took of Edan(SID) and my Marauder(zenith) swapping shoes.

EDIT: I'll lighten the pics soon (it's pitch black and pics were taken in darker corner I had free ><)
      EDIT2: Lightened stuff now so you can actually see whats supposed to be in the shot lol

2. Okay thanks everyone! I think I'll stick to Iple for boots and Freedomteller for dress shoes right now...I just have to decide which I want. I was bummed that FreedomTeller didn't have any brown dress shoes for SID.

Another question, I've read a lot about t-shirts and things for 70cm boys being tight in the arms and chest but sort of fitting elsewhere? I really love this jumper from nine9:
      http://www.nine9style.net/shop/step1.php?number=12525&b_code=B20110123011527&c_code=C20110123011711

Would I have any hope getting it on an SID man? I wasn't sure if they people who said things fit tight meant they could just work or they didnt fit.

Edit: Thank you for the pics Lady Tiku!!

EDIT: Guys I just discovered the new Crobidoll G Line Boy Dolls (78cm!!) and I'm wondering if their tops would fit the SID men?? The G Line boys have slightly larger measurements in the shoulders, chest and arm length but only like 1-3cm!

3. Hi guys!
      I'm serching for shoes for an SID boy, but I cant find any information about how Wide the feets are, can anyone tell me? The shoe I want to but is 3,5 cm ( and I think that is the outer size of the shoe)

4. Bumping up for new items!

5. Would SD17 fit an SID guy?

6. they definitely do NOT... not even nYID usually

7. Anyone looking for SID oxfords?...the ones at rRabit fit.
      http://rrabit.com/rrabitstore/rrabitshop/index.php/pre-order/feb-pre-order.html

Because they're listed as "70cm, Uncle, SSDF, IP, Loongsoul, Spiritdoll," on their Taobao site, I pre-ordered the oxfords and the boots.
      I managed to get them on my Soom Idealians but not the EID guys. When I later compared them to actual EID boots, they were almost half a centimeter short at the front.
      I went on their English site (scratching my head), and it says "The shoe model is based on SSDF size, SSDF 's feet size is 9.5cm (9.8cm is wearable as prefered)" Man! If I had known I wouldn't have cause myself so much grief. But yeah...if I can force my Idealians to fit, SIDs can definitely wear them. Which also means general SSDF shoes (the ones that aren't big-toed coz those fit EIDs) are a good fit for SIDs.

8. Thanks [MENTION=64185]yuan_mdx[/MENTION], I ordered them and the oxfords look great. They fit SIDs even with socks. A friend of mine ordered the slightly narrower boots and she said they don't fit, though.

9. Glad they worked out for you. The boots DON'T fit SID? Dang. I noticed they WERE a tad narrower than the oxfords but I did still manage to squeeze the ID72 feet in. Just shows iple guy's feet are wider in general.

10. I have used a wooden spatula to get some Alice Collections shoes on their feet, and once they're on and widened a bit they're fine, even with socks. Maybe it's just a matter of patience ;).

ETA: These in 70' size.
      http://www.acbjd.com/bt344-p-2667.html?cPath=1_20

11. I have an SID and I am looking for the infamous leather pants look. Does anyone know of any alternative companies that sell leather or pleather pants for SID males?

12. Does anyone here have their SID in a ForMyDoll wig and could tell me what size they wear? I know that the SID head measurement fits in the 8-9 range but I've heard of people putting stretchy 7-8 wigs on them too...

13. In great need of help. I am looking for a seller on Etsy who makes wonderful outfits. Someone from here mentioned that they bought a beautiful Royal Navy/ British army outfit ( historical ). I spend the whole evening trying to find this seller. I even had in my favourites, but somehow it was deleted. If you know what seller i am talking about, please let me know. Thank you.

14. Here it is : Handmade Victorian dress for ball jointed dolls par SartoriaJ
      But for the moment, she hasn't uniform to sell. You can see how it looks in the finished sales.

15. Okya so im getting an Iplehouse SID Eric and i was just wondering, based on your experience and this huge thread what fits them? i usually order from Taobao so if anyone knows if taobao stuff fits them let me know. i have seen some clothes on Taobao that say SSD and dragon doll size i'm guessing those are a hit or miss. if you have had any experience with this size let me know. also 70cm yay or nay? because that would be my next choice.

16. @Kyali13 Not sure about Taobao sizes, but I usually choose T-shirts or any tops from stretchy fabric in 70+ size, it's usually nicely tight around the muscles. I wouldn't recommend fabrics that don't stretch and pants, since 70+ dolls are skinnier than SID.

17. ok, i found some clothes on Taobao that say IP/ID im guessing thats Iplehouse and Idelian size which im pretty sure is gonna fit him and it might be big but i can always just sew it up

#277 Kyali13, Jul 8, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    18. So cool that more people are making clothes for the large sized guys. IP/ID probably means more EID sized, but better bigger than too small, I guess!

19. my thoughts exactly

20. Bumping this up, especially since Iplehouse's clothing selection seems to be kind of lacking lately. These guys get no love!