1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Iplehouse SID Man?

Nov 5, 2010

1. I just bought a couple of items from BlueBloodDoll and was happy with the fit. Shouldn't come as a surprise, since they were marked specifically for SID, but I thought I'd mention it because I was wary of this jacket before ordering. I know that even a model EID is substantially larger than an SID, but the jacket is fine! It doesn't fit super closely, but it looks perfectly natural and I'm glad I took a chance on it. These pants look absolutely painted on, highly recommend for any rocker boys if/when they restock!

I'll see if I can't snap a couple of quick photos when I get home tonight :)

2. Here we go! So this is Rom, my SID Claude, wearing this jacket. Unfortunately the rest of this look was bought from people at meetups, so I don't know where the other items came from. The jacket isn't super fitted, but it still has the right look and feel so I'm happy with it. The only real disappointment is fake pockets, but that's kind of something I expect from doll clothes!

[​IMG]

3. Oh, wow! Thanks so much for the photos. He looks great! I'll definitely keep them in mind once my wallet isn't wiped out from buying an SID in the first place. XD

4. Oh wow! That's nice to know. Putting this on my list, too. :)

5. Does anyone have any experience with Rrabit's 70cm clothing? The measurements look like they could work. Plus, my experience with their stuff is that it's generally pretty huge/stretchy.

6. As a head's up, SartoriaJ confirmed that these jeans fit SID: GRANADO_Blue Gray Pants

Looks like anything advertised for Granado VINdoll is going to be a decent fit, judging from the measurements. I'll report back when I get them! :D

7. I'm wondering about two clothing options specifically:

Can SID guys wear Volks SD17 outfits and shoes?
      Can they wear Luts SSDF outfits and shoes?

If you have Volks or Luts clothes, could you let me know? Photos would be even better. I'm scared to buy a guy and then not be able to find clothes. Thanks!!!

#287 Melly123, Oct 23, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    8. I think the SSDF shoes tend to fit pretty well ^_^ Are you talking about the SID muscle body (aka the original) or their SID model body? I only have the muscle bodies (I got them before the model body came out) but I can definitely say that my SD17 outfits wouldn't fit them at all. SSDF outfits are a hit and miss but the pants are too long for sure.

9. Very new to all this, so I apologize for the ignorance.

Question: what other dolls have similar proportions to SID Man? I would like to know what to take a chance on but I must admit I am feeling overwhelmed with all the options and don't know where to begin. I am about to get a SID Felix soon and I what to see what could fit if I gave it a chance.

10. almost none. Unless a maker says it fits Iple SID do not risk wasting your money.. Look on Esty for ppl who make specificr for that size and for places that offer custom sizing. Example a few makers state they do custom for Iple dolls and list which ones. Legend and Alice Collections both have sellers that do custom and do mention Iple's by name. For now SatoriaJ and Freedom Teller also make for these boys. Watch ebay for second hand "iplehous" outfits and of course in here in the marketplace when you gain access. Also in facebook there are iplehuse groups that sell... Just be sure you are in groups that only allow legit dolls

11. Thank you! This is very helpful!

12. Hey everyone! First time actually adding to a thread instead of just lurking, lol.

Since it’s been a while since the last reply on here, does anyone have any more info to share, or shops they recommend? Having a hard time finding clothes for my SID guy outside of iplehouse, and many of the older links shared for items are dead/not working.

Thanks! :)

13. @Whale You could try PABADoll on Etsy. I bought almost all my Dane´s clothes there. Look for clothing with the Custom option and give them the measurements of your boy. Works like a charm, shipping is fast and the quality is really good for the price.

14. Thanks for the recommendation! I’ve seen their stuff before but didn’t know about the customizability, now you’ve sold me! just ordered a bunch of stuff for my guy :)

15. How about shoes, is it hard to find ones that fit?

16. From what I remember they have big feet, I'd go on the website to check but that may be online next week

17. @manabusama - I believe several of my guys are wearing shoes/boots meant to fit Luts SSDF boys, though I remember at least one pair being a tight fit to get on.

18. I did, and they definitely have larger feet. It says 9.2 cm, so I got to go for larger SD size shoes then.

Thanks, that's good to know, I'll check out Luts and see if I find anthing I like.