1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Iplehouse SID Man?

Nov 5, 2010

1. Shin
      Thank you! I hope so! :)I have soo many Dollmore clothes to try on him!

2. That's great Bearwithme! Are you coming over into the Iple waiting room?

Me too Shin, they haven't arrived yet so I'm still curious to see what they will look like with my own eyes.

3. jacobean

No, I am too lazy! I read it, thou.

4. AH! Awesome find Shin!

5. I just had Felix come home yesterday and was happy to read this. I think I like these Spritdoll "leather pants" on Felix better than I do on Abies. (Sitting -- not so great.)

[​IMG]

6. Woah, he looks so sexy with that pants!! :D

Sitting is not so easy with some of Iplehouse pants neither, so I'm used to it XD

7. I think Iple should make some pants with thinner material so they dolls can sit better. I mean, no one else is doing these dolls, or their clothing, it almost seems like their duty to me, to clothe these little suckers properly! :thumbup

8. So...this is probably something I should know. Can these boys sit well in any pants? Besides the training/sweat ones Iple has?

9. According to my own experience, NO, they can't sit well with pants. Specially, with jeans (even from Iplehouse), my SIDs can't sit with them if I don't unbutton them.

10. The girls SIDs are the same with the skinny fit jeans. The best pants to make the girls sit in are stretchy Model doll ones. Whilst looking at boy clothing on the Iple site it does actually make a note of saying the boy cannot sit well in the pants advertised. Crazy! What will fit them??

11. Hm. Hopefully somewhere will make some nice jeans for these men with thinner material that has a little stretch to it. At least with the EID boys if you order a Superhero size, the model size dolls could sit easily in them.

12. so are the website measurements for these guys accurate? i printed a scaled straight picture off of one and they just seem so massive >_> (i'm trying to sew for one so a printed out scale even though its flat helps for shorts lengths and T-Shirt lengths)

13. As far as I know, Billy. I've never read anyone say otherwise. They are pretty big guys.

14. Yeah!! :) Iplehouse does GORGEOUS dolls, but the hip joint engineering is really flawed for sitting (I do believe a doll this expensive should be able to sit, LOL!!) The BIDs -- same thing. When the legs lift forward to sit, it's not a very attractive sight from behind -- all that resin from needs somewhere to go. As Sharingan said, There are some really nice stretchy fabrics and denims -- maybe iple needs to get in more pants with stretch.

Mo

15. I come bearing many pictures of clothes that fit! These are all items already owned by my SSDF boy.

[​IMG]
      70cm sized Nine9style top. It does NOT button up all the way, and it's tight on the arms, but perhaps some gents will like that?

[​IMG]
      SSDF Dress Shoes from Luts. They'd be a bit better with socks, but since they can be tied tightly they're a good fit. These loafers fit too, but I don't have a picture.

[​IMG]
      Luts SSDF "Basic Washing Jean." That waist button just would NOT do up. Sitting is only going to happen if his shirt can cover his lap/plumber's crack, but that seems to be a frequent Iplehouse boy issue.

[​IMG]
      Luts SSDF trousers from the Barron set. Sitting was not impossible, but made difficult by the SID body's... endowment. You can probably see it in the front picture. If I were buying for just an SID, I'd hem these up. Also, I doubt that the shirt and jacket from this set would fit (I didn't bother trying).

[​IMG]
      Sadol SSDF trousers from a discontinued set (but it was released at the same time as this set, and I think the cut of the trousers is the same). I'll probably just roll up the hems on this, since A) my SSDF still needs to wear them, and B) my SID boy is supposed to be short anyway. Sitting was hard but not impossible.

Things that did NOT fit: SSDF Sadol dress shirts. I tried with one and the sleeves wouldn't go over the huuuuge balls of the SID arms at the shoulder. Because the SSDF is so slender on top, I doubt that any tailored shirt for SSDF will fit SID. I still have a few sweaters and some SSDF Sadol jeans to try, so I'll take pictures when I do that!

16. Please do! And thanks for the demonstration! Very helpful!

17. I don't remember which thread I saw it in, but, someone said that the Iplehouse SID black tennis shoe looking type shoes (the ones with the orange and white stripes) didn't fit at all? Does anyone have these who can confirm this for me?

Thank you! :)

18. I hope that's not true. I bought those from someone on the marketplace because they were labeled as SID shoes. :( I don't have my Claude yet to test them though. ><*