1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Iplehouse SID Man?

Nov 5, 2010

1. I've never had any problems with IH shoes for any of my other dolls so I doubt it but I just wanted to check it out. I think I saw it in a box opening thread.

2. That's awesome Snowgray, thanks for sharing.
      I have that red shirt on my Super Gem right now and can't believe it doesn't button up! I think these SID boys are alot bigger than I think they are going to be. lol it's almost a little baggy on Griffin's chest.
      Great to see the SSDF stuff but shame sitting is still a problem, my guy is all paid up now and his SSDF sized clothing is on it's way to be now, I really hope it fits him or he'll be screwed for clothes until Iplehouse invent some cool new items. I don;t think they have a wide range on their side, shirts and pants, but not ever guy dresses like that. :/

Recieved my guys SSDF stuff today. I tried it on my Super Gem, I figure anything too big for him will fit a SID, anything that fits him well or is slightly baggy will probably not. I'll make at least one outfit out of it I should think. :)

3. Coming to join you in here whilst I wait on my Claudey Claude.

Questions. What is the best wig size for a SID, for those who like their wigs snug? Ip says their heads are 8.4", so exactly the same as an EID woman. I prefer a stretchy 7-8 on my EID women, so I am hoping the same will fit the SID boys. Any ideas (and pictures?)?

Also, eyes. Could someone post me a picture of an SID with 12mm eyes and one with 10mm eyes? Extra Brownie points if they are Eyeco.

Thank you!

4. My boy is shipping, quick work hey?! So I'll be able to let everyone know if the SSDF stuff I bought fits.

Also for wigs, I've been wondering that too. I got a fur wig from ebay I was hoping would fit but it's a perfect fit on my Super Gem, which means it's sure to be slippy on a SID head.

5. Got my boy home. WOW no one is kidding, these guys are hard to clothe.

I have him in SSDF Jeans, they button up but he can't sit in them, he has a model doll t shirt which just fits on him and soft boot like trainers from Crobi which just about went on.
      Model doll underwear and socks fit fine. Anything model doll that is made of stretch material might well be good for them. Will try to get some pictures up soon.

6. MadamMauMau, here is Claude in a stretchy Monique Johnny 7-8. It is definitely snug, but the 8-9s I have droop over his ears. His eyes are 14mm Kaourika urethanes (though they are a bit smaller than other 14mm eyes I have).

[​IMG]

7. Wig caps really help my SIDs a lot when it comes to wigs. I only have one but I'm goign to make sure they all have one in future.

8. Thanks snowgray. That is very useful and as I suspected. It is the same with the EID women. You can either have to struggle on a very snug 7-8 or use a 8-9 that pulls down over the earlobes or bouffs up at the top. And thanks for the sizing on the eyes. Does anyone have a Claude that they could put 12mm or 10mms in?

And, yup, jacobean. I use silicone wigcaps on my EID femmes, so will have to with my Claudey Claude.

9. Would an eid shirt fits a Sid especially on the shoulders and arms length?

10. I've only seen one EID shirt on a SID, it looked silly big. :(

11. what about the EID boxer shorts on an SID? :S

12. So I managed to fit A Volks SD13 tank and shirt on my Claude. And one pair of pants (they were a bit stretchy)and Volks underwear. Volks jackets don't really work since his shoulders are wide.(n_n I have a lot of Volks clothes lol). I also got him into a pair of SD13 jeans I made a while back but they too short on him. I plan on making him more clothes...but I wish I could find more retailers that had his size. :/

13. Think the boxers might be ok Billy, they are quite stretchy. You could always ask Iple. Dollmore Model Doll boxers and SD13 boxers fit them, they are very stretchy.

14. Does anyone know if any of the Souldoll clothes would fit SID guys?

15. I looked into that right at the begining of my search, the Soul Doll's don't seem to measure very well again the SID's so I didn't think it was safe to buy from them.
      Though I do have some very stretchy SD13 jog pants from Sunny's world that fit great. :thumbup

16. Anyone know if any of the Tata's sizes would fit? I am guessing that the 70cm/Hound/DOI would be too skinny and long and that the SD17 would be too slim. I have a Claudey Claude on shipping and he will be nekkie!

ETA: I just trawled the Q&A and it appears that some clothes can be made in SSDF size, which seems to fit, depending on the cut. Allegedly you need to email them with the details of the clothes you fancy and ask if they can be made in that size. I shall be trying this and will let you know how it works out.

I wish I'd thought of this a month ago, not that having a naked Claude sitting about will necessarily be a problem. I shall have to make him a loin cloth or something.

17. I have some tata's tops for 70cms that won't go on him. :( BUT all the SSDF tops/jumpers jackets I ordered fit him fine. :)

The jeans DO NOT fit, save your money for wigs and stuff.

Anyone put EID model jeans on their SID?

18. Hmmm I bought some 70cm pants (to hope for the best) wonder how they'll go They're only a touch smaller than the EID boxer shorts (included a pic for example) they were cheap on eBay so i won't cry myself to sleep if they don't fit :p

[​IMG]

Got a shirt too but I know that will fit it's pretty massive

Jacobean I really like your avatar for some reason but I can't quite put my finger on it :sweat

Edit: I hope that pic isn't as huge as it looks from my phone - ill check it on my computer later and resize if it's massive :)

19. Thanks very much Billy, he's the Storm I was waiting for. :)

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?484168-Underwear-Model-(Iplehouse-Storm)
      Here's an undwear thread I made, you can see him wearing SD13 boxers at the end and 70cm briefs in the last picture. As long as the underwear is stretchy they go on fine. The trouble with the briefs is they seem to slip inbetween his joints and get lost somewhere inside him. The red tata's boxers fit great but ride up into his joint and the white ones are tight, I wouldn't sit him in them. I've taken to putting him in SD13 boxers from dollmore, they have a tight ringer on the leg to stop them sliding up inside his leg joint. *high 5* :)

20. Just throwing it out there - Soom Mega Gem clothes will fit an SID, and vice versa, although the fit of SID clothes on a Mega Gem is a teeeeensy bit tighter. Still works, though. ^_^