1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Iplehouse SID Man?

Nov 5, 2010

1. A spot of info on Monique wigs. For Buttercup, SIDs need a 7-8. For BJ (stop sniggering at the back there) they need 8-9. Nice to know there is consistency in wig sizing...

2. *snigger* *snigger* *cough* heh heh ;) *cough*

3. My S.I.D theo arrived this morning , My mother and I sew all the clothes for our dolls so it will be intresting to see how we go with him :) atm I have him wearing clothes made for my 70cm Dz yuu lol .. not sure if anyone is intrested in my sewing exploits but i figured might as well share lol

4. It seems that Iplehouse needs to make more things for the SID guys, and I believe they are.....woot!

Scarlet_nightmare, it's always a good thing to be able to sew. One thing that bothers me is naked dolls, and/or ones with no undies/briefs. I got Storm about 2-3 weeks ago and I adore him. Luckily I ordered clothes/boots for him when I ordered him. Iplehouse told me that the EID briefs are too big.....and I hope they got the hint to make some for him. As it is now.....out of desperation......I bought some undies made for an American Girl doll....lol. They do fit and they look like Speedo trunks.....lol

5. I'm gonna cave and get some of the Iplehouse items next month. I'll just have to give them a bit of zazzle myself to fit his style a bit more, it all seems very plain stuff. Still it's better than nothing, at least it's casual and that's close to what I'm going for.

6. I really love the new Iple jeans!! They hang just right and are distressed in all the right places. Fortunate, because they are going to be stuck on Felix forever -- I can't get his shoes off (I spent 20 minutes squeezing each sneaker on and they're so tight I can't even put the laces back in.) You'd think spending $40 or more on SID shoes they'd be guaranteed to fit on an SID.

[​IMG]

7. can he sit in his jeans?

8. Yes -- easily and without being "indecent" :)

[​IMG]

9. ooo i might have to get a pair... when i sell some more stuff on ebay lol not exactly relevent but kinda what wig is your boy wearing?

10. Wig is from Crobidoll -- I think

11. ahh cool I'll check it out :)

12. mojomaca, jeans look really nice on him! And is that Crobi wig 9-10 or 7-8? I ordered 7-8 for my Claude, but now I'm not sure it will fit him...

13. 7-8 fits great! I keep wondering why Crobidoll stocks so few 8-9 -- it's so hard to find good guy wigs.

14. Those jeans look fantastic! I think I'll have to get some in a few months. Thanks so much for posting!

15. Yay jeans they can actually sit in. What took them so long? ;)

16. Oooh, thanks for that info, I feel relieved! I like Crobi's wig quality very much. Maybe we should write on the board and tell them it would be great to see more 8-9 wigs =)

17. Okay -- bad news. Just got my latest order from Crobidoll and the 7-8s are SMALLER than the last time I ordered. In fact, normally 7-8 fits on all my MSDs (and my SIDs) but this time the 7-8s are only going on my (relatively small headed) Iple JIDs and my doll chateau. They do not quite fit on my YOSDs -- so it seems like this batch is in between a 6-7 and a 7-8. Grrr. Now I need to order another JID boy to fit them, LOL.

18. Oh no such terrible news! rofl XD

19. Jajajaja mojomaca, you made me laugh and by the way, your Theo is very handsome!