1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What Fits Raccoon Doll Mature Minis

Jun 20, 2016

1. Yes, actually I was referring to saving on the disk on your computer. It's a good safe product. It was my IT department at work that recommended it years ago!

2. Thanks @vermont chick for the kind mention! I thought I'd posted a pic of my
      Gwen (mocha Gene) in her "Hermione" dress, but I only seem to have posted
      themto the Gallery. Vermont chick is correct - when making this cute dress
      out of the eyelet fabric, the waist part of the pattern was way too large. I took
      it in on the seams, and spread the top bodice parts a little and this is the result.
      The waist area could still stand a bit more tweaking; and once I finish the two
      commissions on my plate, I will probably do that, as well as working on the other
      five dresses I had cut out for Gwen!

Here is one of the photos I posted:
      [​IMG]

3. @Robyn_in_WA - I really like your version of the dress. Mine doesn't show the detail as well because of the busy print, whereas yours shows what the dress actually looks like. I think you also reduced the fullness of the skirt.

Hopefully this thread will gather all the "what-fits" info into one place. Some repetition is inevitable.

4. @Robyn_in_WA : this is a very pretty version. Your Gene could be a lovely bride, if Raccon would only make a bridegroom:)

5. I found some shoes that fit! :D
      Both of these shoes I ordered from Facets By Marcia, who also stock a whole lot of size 5-6 Monique wigs, so it's a good place to get stuff for the Raccoon Doll girls!
      On the left we have some boots made for Matt O'Neill, who is a boy doll from Tonner. They fit the flat feet really well, and she stands up in them perfectly! So now she has pirate boots. :D
      Here's the link: Facets by Marcia - Shoes for Male Fashion Dolls It's the Riding Boots, and they come in three sizes - the Matt Tonner is the one that fits.
      The other shoes are the Gibson Tie Shoe, made for Tonner American Model dolls. They sort of fit the high heel feet, but the toes don't go to the end - however, with socks on, and possibly a little padding in the toe, I think they would work. The width and proportion look very good. I'm not sure how well she stands in them though, as so far I haven't managed to change her feet over yet, I think it's a two person job! :D
      Facets by Marcia - Larger Fashion Doll Shoes Facets have a lot of shoes on this page, but make sure you look at the sizes - the ones for smaller Tonner dolls won't fit. American Model or CED shoes seem to be the ones most likely to fit - although it varies, as I have the Calf Lace Boots (pictured a bit further up on the Facets page), and they don't fit my Raccoon doll at all - the foot arch is all wrong. So it looks like some will fit, some won't, and it's hard to tell which!
      [​IMG]

6. Oh! Good to know about the Tonner Matt boots! I have some!

7. Hmm, I don't think I've tried any of the Matt O'Neil shoes on my girls. Must do that, although my "collection" consists of different color loafers. How easily do those boots come off? As I recall they don't have zippers.

8. Just dropping the slim MSD measurements spreadsheet here - if you'd like to add anything let me know!

Has anyone tried Unoa-sized Dollheart outfits on these ladies? There's a steampunk-themed convention coming up and I'm really considering getting one of their sets.

9. I have the Raccoon foot width down as 1.9cm.
      Have you found a source for Dollheart steampunk outfits other than Dollheart? The Unoa/Slim Mini steampunk outfits are all marked Sold Out on their site. I'd love to get one for my Unoas.

10. Oooh, thank you for that measurement!

Well, I was thinking of getting the Scorpio Zodiac set and adding some steampunk details of my own to it. It's really too bad the actual steampunk outfits are sold out. :(

11. I wish DH would bring out more steampunk outfits. It's not like interest in that style has died, right? I live in fear that the little gears and other add-ons will disappear. Then what will we do?

12. Oops, forgot to reply to this, sorry!
      These boots do have zips in fact, so they go on and off very easily.

13. Thanks! That's great news.

14. I asked in the discussion thread, but I thought I'd ask here too, since it's the clothes thread :)
      Would it be possible for Ellowyne shoes to fit these ladies tiny feet? *hoping*

15. My Ellowynes are gone but many of their shoes remain--and unfortunately they are too small for Raccoon girls.

16. Aaaw, too bad
      Thanks for checking.

17. Seconding Vermont Chick--I ordered some Ellowyne shoes and they were far too small, ordered some American Model shoes and they were far too big. :( These girls have Goldilocks feet.

My Raccoon girl is currently wearing FID highest heel feet and Souldoll heels with the toes stuffed with cotton. The only fit I've found so far. XD

18. Has anyone had any luck scaling a human sized pattern down for RD?

19. I know this has been posted before but the thread was older so I was hoping maybe someone has come up with more options. I am looking for clothing for Raccoon Doll slim body. I know a lot of people have luck with Iplehouse but, anything else? Thank you :)

Tags: