1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What Fits Raccoon Doll Mature Minis

Jun 20, 2016

1. Hmmm...I don't know but you can look at the measurements at AliceCollections, maybe something will fit:)

2. Just checking in to see if there has been any recent developments in the clothing and shoes for the raccoon girls? Also, has anyone had any luck with Leekeworld 5-6 inch wigs for them?

3. This is a VERY VERY TIGHT fit, but I thought I'd take a picture of my Raccoon Doll wearing Iplehouse FID High Heel feet and wearing CED/Deanna Denton shoes from eBay. I had to hot glue suede her ankles to be able to tilt forward for the very steep shoes and hold that pose.

It's worth noting that Sweet Mocha is a very close match for Iple Real Skin:

[​IMG]

4. Thanks for the tip ... Do you think CED shoes would fit Raccoon girls' original high feet ? Is there much difference between these and FID's ?

5. Some CED shoes I've tried do, and some don't. Raccoon feet seem to be wider than CED. I've had luck with 22" American Model shoes with the toes stuffed, though! The Raccon toes are kind of "flat" so I basically make a half-insole out of thin foam for the shoes too.

The FID heel feet are, at most, half a centimeter longer, but the toes and arch seem to be deeper (height wise). It makes them fit those American Model shoes way easier, in my experience. :)

6. Now that I have my girl I can finally add something to this thread :)
      Thought I'd sort by brand names instead of having shoes/clothes categories.
      I may be repeating some things already said here, but it's easier for me to just drone on :P

Evangeline Ghastly: Wigs for resin and plastic will be big and slide of(don't have a wigcap, so I don't know if it would help), but the ones for the old vinyl body and, I'm guessing because they are the same size, Ellowyne Wilde will fit with a wigcap.
      The shoes is another matter, tried both the ones for Ellowyne, vinyl Evangeline and resin Evangeline, and the ones for resin Evangeline is the only ones I could get her feet in, and even them you gently have to "screw" them in.
      They won't be a perfect match as the shoe is too long, so her toes won't reach the end of the shoe, but the arch of the shoe and the foot matches perfectly, so boots and closed-toe shoes should be no problem.
      I even got her to stand by herself in them.
      The only clothes I managed to get her into was the jackets made for the resin, and you won't be able to close them(or bend the arms forward), but that was not a problem for me.
      Props work perfectly :)

Iplehouse: Bought FID hands for her and they work like charm(perfect resin match in NS), I also bought all the FID feet, but the Raccoondoll S-hook was too small, so I'll have to buy new ones directly from Iplehouse.
      JIDboys pants works, but they will be a bit short. I don't know about pants for JIDgirls, but the tops work, the gloves also work.
      Wigs intended for FID also works :)

Lastly I think clothing for the standard MSDgirl would be really worth looking into. I bought the black leather leggins from Raccoondolls site and it's an good fit, the tag inside said nine9style, and on their site they said the leggins were intended for MSDgirls. On youtube bustamente119 have made a video where he has ordered standard MSDgirl clothing from Dollmore, and they fit really good, with the exception that our girls have longer legs. I can't say with confidence that MSD clothing will fit our girls, but it's worth looking into both the girls and boys, cause that would open up A LOT of options.

7. @Sparklin_me - Thanks for the recap on things you've found that fit. I have to take issue with the Ellowyne Wilde wigs, however, as EW's head is larger than Evangeline's. I have some wigs from Wilde Imagination (made for EW) and they do not fit Raccoon girls. I'd say they're a size 7 because they're loose on dolls that wear a 6/7 and tight on dolls that wear a 7/8.

I'm intrigued by the thought that regular MSD clothing might fit our girls. I've been reluctant to try the pieces I have because they don't look like they would accommodate a doll with a bust and a narrow waist. Hmm...guess I'll spend some time trying on my MSD stuff after all.

8. Totally intrigued about the MSD clothing. The reason I brought it up at all was because of the video bustamente119 posted, they fit surprisingly good for being meant for MSD, but I am not going order any MSD clothing until I really know for sure.
      And about the Ellowyne wig, that was a guess at my part since the wig intended for the older vinyl Evangeline Ghastly fit pretty well(would fit even better with a wigcap) and for some reason I've thought they were the same size, but then they don't have the same headsize?

edit: Important to note is that mine is the slim body with small bust, I have no idea if the clothing options may apply to the glamour body and large bust.

#48 Sparklin_me, Feb 9, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    9. Thanks a lot, Sidroq and Sparklin_me. I'll try some shoes for CED and come back with the result. So far the only ones I found that fit perfectly are Minifees high heels and Dollinstyle bows for their flat feet (following Vermont Chick's advice in Raccoon discussion part 1). Iplehouse Jid girl underclothing fits our Raccoon girls slim body, small bust. Mine wears Ariel set.
      As for the wigs, they take a 5/6 size.

10. My DH's Monica arrived this week and I decided to play with her a bit before I wrap her up for Valentine's Day. :-) My first session was to see what shoes fit the feet she came with and to try on some of my different Tonner and generic MSD clothing. Here's a link to the album that shows everything . My apologies in advance for the cruddy cell phone pics, but I was too tired to haul out all the camera and lighting gear.

Raccoon Doll Monica.

11. I am so happy with this!! I guess it's the normal light brown and not glow?
      Already planning my next doll! :D

12. Yep. The FID feet I bought are the normal light brown. I figured that would have a better chance of matching than the glow light brown.

13. I've been collecting various types of dolls for the last 11 years. And even though a lot of them have moved on since I began collecting BJDs; I've kept a lot of their clothing and shoes.... just in case. You never know when a new size doll will be able to wear some things you already own, so every new arrival gets to raid the doll clothes and shoe cubbies to see what they can borrow. My DH's Monica got a little play time last night and this is what worked for her and her original flat and heeled feet. I also didn't put a wig on her 'cause I knew I'd spend more time trying to keep it neat with all the changes. These were all taken with my phone's camera, so ...they are what they are. :-/

First is Monica wearing a DeeAnna Denton top by Jade Penne, DeeAnna Denton shoes (I *think* they're made by Tonner) and Teen Trends Deondra skirt.
      [​IMG]
      DeeAnna Denton/CED pump by Paul_Zhangby on E-bay:
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/481/32729923791_c752f067a4_b.jpg

DeeAnna Denton/CED slingbacks by Paul_Zhangby on E-bay. The toebox on these are very stiff, so her feet don't sit down as far in the shoe as I'd like. I intend to apply heat to the upper and try to stretch them a bit.
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2682/32038946863_07bdbf0c95_c.jpg

Tonner's "Beauty and Brains" dress for the 17" Nancy Drew doll and 10" Ann Estelle loafers from Deb's Adorables on E-bay.
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/772/32853882185_2b0278a31e_c.jpg

Tonner DeeAnna Denton vintage swim suit and 10" Ann Estelle canvas tennis from Deb's Adorables on E-bay.
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/641/32730182271_3605100b08_b.jpg

K2 boys MSD "Pop Culture" Hoodie purchased from Mint On Card (US seller), Iplehouse JID girl tank top, Tonner Matt O'Neil shorts and 10" Ann Estelle sandals from Deb's Adorables on E-bay.
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/651/32730283401_c678e5cb77_c.jpg

I'll edit this post when I take more pictures of Monica wearing a few Tonner Men's jackets, a MSD boy wool peacoat and and Iplehouse FID woman dress with her default Monique Gold "Ginger" wig in Reddish Brown. :-)

14. Hey all, I found out that Serenade Doll clothes will fit Raccoon Doll pretty well. Well, the dresses, shirts, leggings, & regular heel shoes. I don't have the tailored suit, so can't say for sure on that one. But Serenade has some really beautiful gowns and cheongsam at extremely reasonable prices...here's a photo of Zeda and a link to serenade clothes:
      Clothes_Others_Serenade
      [​IMG]

15. That's really good to know! I just had a look at the link and pretty much love all the clothes! Are they easy to order from? Do you know what wait times are like?

16. They are super easy to order from. Good customer service was my experience. Even when waiting for the doll it didn't take hardly any time at all. It was less than a month, but probably much much sooner if you're just buying the clothes.

17. As a side note, the lingerie will fit too, except if you have the glamorous body the panties are a struggle to get over the hips. And the stockings are a bit tricky with the thigh width. I don't think there would be a significant problem with the slimmer body version tho. :)

18. That's it????

19. Here is my contribution to this data bank :

[​IMG]

These are shoes from Facets by Marcia for Deeanna Denton or CED. They are a tight fit accross, but altogether they are OK. The girls don't pose as easily in these as they do with flat feet shoes, still they manage, with the help of a dose of patience ...

20. If anyone pops into this thread, I have discovered a wonderful Etsy shop, Jasmine BJD Boutique which sells mature MSD size clothing, which fits Raccoon Doll girls perfectly. It's all stretchy, so should fit the glamour body as well as the slim body.

Rosie has a slim body. This fun two-piece outfits shows off her toned tummy perfectly!

[​IMG]

She is wearing American Model shoes, and the bag is by Iplehouse.

Tags: