1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What Fits Raccoon Doll Mature Minis

Jun 20, 2016

1. I'm dusting news of my discovery of a wonderful new MSD boutique - Jasmine BJD Boutique - because I think these outfits are too fabulous not to be shared - this is Gene sharing a Nancy Sinatra moment in a cute red outfit.

The outfits are stretchy so should fit the glamour body as well.

Her white boots are for American Model... I can't remember where I got them though.

[​IMG]

2. Thank you for the info I will check it out!

3. Finally I can shop for the glamour body my Mika has, thanks for the info!

4. Bumping up in case there is anything new. How about Ellowyne Wilde clothes? Thanks!

#64 Melly123, Jul 30, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    5. Watching for any news on flats that fit! I just got my raccoon gal so I’ll add anything I find too

6. The Ellowyne Wilde clothes I've tried are way too small, sadly! :( Even if we compare the small bust/slim body RD with EW, the bust is 2cm bigger, the waist almost 1cm bigger, and the hips almost 3cm bigger.

Flat shoes for 14" Kish Riley seem to fit pretty well, though sometimes they're a little tall or long at the toe. For closed-toe shoes, I fix this by stuffing the toe with a little tissue paper, and folding more tissue paper like a little 'insole' to give my girls' feet a little lift. (Regular paper is a bit too much--it's really fine-tuning, the shoes fit pretty well!) But the great news is, there are quite a lot of flats and they're pretty cheap! :) I like this eBay shop. (Link should take you straight to the 14" Kish/Lark/Piper section.)

If you order from that shop, they usually have tissue paper wrapped around the shoes, which enables laziness. I just use the same paper to make the folded insole and toe filler right away. :XD:

7. Oh prefect, thank you @sidroq!

8. Can anyone confirm if iplehouse FID clothes fit? I just ordered Elf Camilla on the slim body with the large bust (she's identical to a character of mine) and was wondering what I could look for while browsing etsy and such. Specifically looking at dresses.

9. @juni-fee - I would say yes they should fit the slim body just fine.

10. Thank you!

11. Jumping in to share a new discovery - Tonner Deeanna Denton clothes - or dresses, at least - fit the original slim body really well!!! They're slightly too large in the bust and the dolls are different heights so skirt lengths won't be the same - but check this out!
      [​IMG]
      It fits perfectly in the waist, bust is a bit big, and the Raccoondoll hips are bigger so I wouldn't recommend fitted clothes on the lower half. And apparently this is the original Deeanna Denton body, also known as the Athletic body, not the new Deeanna Denton body. I don't know much about Tonner but I worked that out at least! :D Also Designs By Jude makes sewing patterns for the Deeanna Denton body - and mysteriously refers to it as Super Deluxe Deeanna - so that's something to check out for those who sew too. Hope that helps people!

Tags: