1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What Fits the Male Dollshe Fashion Pose 44cm

Nov 13, 2015

1. @AaloriRian Ooh, in that case, it might be worth waiting a bit to see if/what they release!

@petiteballerine I measured, and the outer length for this pair is 8 cm, so, that's probably why they look off to me- they're nearly 1.5 cm longer than his actual foot.

I know what you mean on the luts shipping! It's ridiculous. I did find Fabric Friends & Dolls selling the Model Delf pants in 3 colors, though. So, I might pick up a pair from them. I am many things, but a sewing-type-person I am not.

#21 Kayka, Dec 13, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    2. for those balletomanes who want their 44cm men to dance: Footwear accessories : Key rings
      drop-down list shows stores in different countries.

good fit with just enough room for tights. of course, some trimming of the front tie and the diddly thing in back is needed.

[​IMG]

3. Thanks for that. I have a pattern for soft shoes now but ended up cursing and throwing the first attempt in the bin as the fabric was too thick. Be very useful to have that as standby.

Is that the soft shoe?

4. @MadamMauMau - yes, they're the softs. 3" in length. but it was years ago & I have a jumble of different styles and sizes. the pics of the newer ones look nicer. I'm going to invest in a few pairs just for the heck of it.
      big problem; he can't point his toes. he's no chicline. :roll: my Rou is sitting in a lotus pose looking snarkily at Stellan - who can, at least, sit with his legs spread unlike many of the new bodies out there, but can't cross one over the other. wonder if the little guys will get extra joints?

5. @petiteballerine you have to check out the pictures on the regular 28M King Corey's dollshe page. The smaller ones are so fiddly that I don't know if they'll be able to do it but the posing is so nice! Still has the limited foot mobility but the extra joints in the legs and arms really add to the mobility range! If it ever became available I would keep the classic torso and get the new arms and legs.

6. @AaloriRian - oh, now that's the idea! keep the one joint torso but add those arm and leg additions. (and maybe let his head move up and down a bit more. a lot more)
      yes, I saw those poses. you should be working with Mr K!
      :thumbup

7. I would love to see more pictures of these guys in shoes. I hope I ordered the right size. It is hard to tell the fit, although I do like a lot of the styles I see on offer. There's a little bit of variety (if they fit).

8. Me too.

I just tried these on my Grant. They are just wide enough, but look rather long. It might not offend everyone, though. I will get a picture.

Anyone got any of the Vans-type shoes, like the ones in this listing? They all seem to be 6.5mm inner, so cutting it fine, but hope springs eternal.

9. I have some Ms with the skulls, etc for my boy Unoas and they don't begin to fit our 44s. they're 7cm outer length.
      I don't trust anything under 7-7.5 inner. a sneaker that's wide at the toes might work. but if they're long....ugh.
      the hard-sided shoes & boots have to be 7.5 so far for me. but I don't shove his foot in. I chipped my Hound's ankle years ago & I'm squeamish now.

the problem with shoes is that my pair of your same style might fit, whereas the toe is cut a little short or narrow on your pair and they don't fit. it's not like they're making
      parts for a clock or a cyclotron. :roll: "good enough" is ...well, good enough. but those big beautiful feet....I wonder how the girls are getting along?

:candycane

10. Well, poo. This is going to be the problem, isn't it? The wide toes. I tried some 6.5 inner rigid boots on him and he can't get his toes more than halfway in. The high tops I have on him now are 8cm outer. If they had been 7.5cm, they might have been OK. They still aren't awful, but I would rather they weren't so clown-like.

Since starting to buy these odd-sized 1:4 dolls, this is becoming a recurring nightmare.

11. LOVE those plaid top siders, and I have seen some oxfords that I desperately would like for them to fit these guys.I saw some animal prints on ebay too.I would build a whole outfit around them, lol. It would be interesting to see what the girls are going through looking for suitable clothing. Just trying to plan ahead for when my couple get home.

12. Chewin Malipunte in Thailand makes beautiful clothing and SHOES! he just got his Dollshe 44, so I told him how we crave some shoes - especially casual styles - for our guys.
      here's his site: Shoes > Shoes for Middle size

:hollyberry:candycane

13. Those shoes are awesome! Casual and dressy.

14. Ooooh I never knew of this seller! He even has a pair of pants for 17/18" dolls that I will snatch up as a temp for my poor guy

15. @petiteballerine Thank you so much for posting that! I've never heard of him either and they make Iplehouse clothes :).

16. check out his wigs! he'll be making them for our 44 Dollshe men, too. His sister makes the clothes or some of them. I know him from my Facebook group Men Of Resin.

:candycane:hollyberry

17. I didn't know Chewin made fashion doll sized clothes. And very nice they are too, and a good price. That could be handy.

18. I find my Grant can wear most topwear from Tonner's Matt O'Neill range and here he is in a tux from DAE that I bought about 10 years ago. Also the patent shoes that some have been discussing here. Shoes don't look so big as long as the trousers sit comfortably on them.

Speaking of trousers, this guy seems to have a bigger pelvis than other fashion dolls and his 'package' also needs special consideration. I make most of my guys clothes and just spent two whole days working out a pattern for his jeans. I did make the black trousers he has with the white tux.

Mimiwoo in Hong Kong sells some nice shoes in her MSD range that fit our guys. I have runners and a pair of black suede hiking boots that come in other colours as well. Not expensive and free shipping. She has her own web site and is also on Ebay.

[​IMG]

19. How debonair!
      Thanks for the info.

20. Hello you can say with precision the color of the skin and the size of the eyes of your grand philippe?