1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What Fits the Male Dollshe Fashion Pose 44cm

Nov 13, 2015

1. I have a question to ask you, but how do you get this backcloth?

2. Rey is wearing Tonner Basic Basil undies set. Tonner pants don't fit but the shorts fit perfectly. I have a pair from a different outfit and they are perfect too. The T shirt fits great, just a tinch tight across the back. Off topic, but Erica wears Tonner Cami undies for modesty. The panties look great but far from closing in back. Bra just hangs across the front and digs into her joints, just good enough for photos I guess.
      This line will require the most realistic clothing to maximize their potential wow factor, but my gosh, they are already exquisite!
      [​IMG]

Back View

[​IMG]

3. It seems I have evolved from the look and love phase of these beautiful naked bodies, and have moved on to actual hands on playing. Erica is starting to show some character. Rey is wearing Edmund's Narnia outfit by Robert Tonner. It's a nice fit I think. I also want to share some shoes for Rey that I ordered before the dolls arrived.
      [​IMG]
      These brown boots are really great quality, but in person they are a little large on 44cm guys. They will work OK, but they're probably more suited to a slightly larger doll with the same foot measurement.
      Here is a link to more pics. (I didn't realize they came out so dark).

wiz91us

The Brown boots are 7.5 cm inside and they are clunky and too big in real life, just my opinion.
      The white pair are 7cm and a much nicer size on the foot. A little large but I really like them and I got them in black too.
      The black dress shoes that tie up are 7cm and they are a dream fit! They look made for 44cm guys specifically. They would look so so nice with a tuxedo.

I got these off ebay from Mbayer. They make a decent variety of bjd shoes in several sizes. They also run buy two get one free sales sometimes. I wish they would make their animal print shoes in 7cm size. I would buy every color.

#43 Richie, May 2, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    4. very beautiful

5. Richie, that is very handy. I am looking to shoe two, odd-sized 1:4 scale dolls and those brown boots look as though they just might fit my aGatti. And mybayer2008 have a sale on, starting today (I know, as I had a pair of their suede boots on watch yesterday). I can't find the small, black formal shoe. Looks as though that one might be gone (or I am going blind from too much shoe-shopping).

6. @MadamMauMau I was not able to find them again either. They have a few new styles but not in the size I need.
      I am also correcting that the white shoes are 7cm not 7.5 cm in my post. No wonder I like them better!
      I would think 7.5cm would be perfect for Agatti guys, and the selection is pretty cool. Good luck with that.
      Now that I am Dollshe experienced, I will not spend hours searching the entire internet for things while I wait for dolls to arrive. Unless,,,,,,,

7. I ordered the Oxfords from Dollmansion2008 on Ebay, thinking they'd fit Arsene when he comes as they are listed as 6.8cm inner length. When they arrived I tried them on Rey Lewis and they are the best fit ever! Made for these guys. They're tight getting the heel in but after that there's no stressing anywhere at all. Next to my other shoes that fit Rey, these Oxfords must actually be 7cm like the others. Also, I've concluded that it's not the shoes, these guys have big feet, lol.

I've updated my album on shoes.
      IMG_20160528_101702
      btw Shoes for Tonner's Evangeline DO NOT fit the 26F fashion girls. The arch is so severe on these girls.

#47 Richie, May 28, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    8. I will update my post as I get more info, this is partly for myself. Right now, it may seem I'm repeating the same person. But it's not on purpose. :)

What I've found, ACTUALLY ordered. I will add pictures too. I will also update the 'date' of when I've updated things. I hope this helps!

Who makes clothing for them specifically?
      • Chewin (Chewin made me a suit jacket, suit pants, jeans, belt, suit shirt, and a vest)
        • He has a website that "sometimes" has items in stock. Usually arrives in about 3-4 weeks.
        • It's JUST as easy to order OOAK from him, and is the same price. If you see it on his site and it is out of stock, just email him/send a message through the site. It takes about 2 months TOPS.
      Who makes wigs for them specifically?
      • Chewin - He does hard caps in both mohair AND in Saran.
        • He has a website that "sometimes" has items in stock. Usually arrives in about 3-4 weeks.
        • It's JUST as easy to order OOAK from him, and is the same price. If you see it on his site and it is out of stock, just email him/send a message through the site. It takes about 2 months TOPS.
      Who makes shoes for them specifically that don't look like 'child doll shoes?
      • Chewin
        • I've ordered shoes for him in just a plain black for him and for my DollChic David (yes, very hard to distinguish names!). The sizing was so subtly different, but VERY well done. They were a TIGHT fit, but Dollshe has large feet and with a small piece of fabric/satin/silk it was an easy slide in.

What I have found as well that may help you:

I have a comparison photo of DollShe David, DollChic David, and a Tonner male standing side by side. But I wasn't sure if I could post it on the forum. :/
      • When I order from someone who makes DollChic (not dollshe) David, I ordered pants that fit DollChic david, as they fit both and WELL. It may be rare that you have both, but heck, having THIS doll is rare.
      • He does not fit in Tonner brand 'shoes'
      • He did not fit in a button up shirt made from a standard Tonner male (not the athletic body) pattern. It did fit unbuttoned to show his abs though ;)
      • He can wear DollChic David's shirts, but again, must be unbuttoned, but in THIS case, it's because they are too large. DollChic's David is larger in the chest and longer arms.
      • Hardcap wigs that fit DollChic David, fit DollShe David. DollChic's head is slightly bigger.

9. Unfortunately, while this THRILLS me, I hate that things are SO darn slow with DollShe. It's like an announcement comes and it's a year later that we get things. And they sell out quick likely because of this long wait. I've sent a msg to this guy to see if he does ooak, just in case. :)

But at least at some point they may get a site full of things...maybe.

10. Chewin's stuff is lovely and very well made. It's also very fashion forward. Chewin's dolls look like beautifully dressed and coiffed gay guys. Straight guys would be unlikely to wear his stuff. Please don't take this amiss, it's just an observation.

Sherry Fang on Ebay makes shoes that should fit. They are a tad large on my Tonner Athletic Male, but she's got shoes in a couple of colors and they are very nice quality.

Sherry shoes for Tonner Dolls ATHLETIC SUPERHERO BODY doll Black 7BJS3

or

Sherry shoes for Tonner Dolls ATHLETIC SUPERHERO BODY doll Brown 7BJS4

The above are a real caramel color, very nice if you're tired of black.

Also, I keep hoping to run into a 44cm Dollshe boy or a DollChic boy, and then I could tell you for sure whether my Athletic Man size fits, but no one I know seems to have these dolls. I did a loungewear outfit on spec as a gift for someone who had the Kinsman Garrick or the other one, forgot the name, and I know my Athletic size fits those dolls. I can't seem to get close enough to one of these dolls to know for sure!

11. I highly discourage people from buying anything from Sherry Fang on ebay. She has been known to counterfeit products VERY often. She goes to the factory where someone has their items made and has similar ones made, with the exact same products.

A very good friend of mine has been fighting for quite a while to have some things pulled, after she designed some things, even MET and dined with Sherry Fang, and later found out Sherry used the same factory - had them take the items she had made for her, and just added a jewel or something. They aren't just similar.

It's really really sad.

As for the first comment about Chewin's stuff - I had to laugh. No offense taken. I also think it's how he paints his dolls though. My guys are super manly and the stuff looks a bit different. Then again, I did also design some of it. He does have some regular stuff, liek suits, but they are a more contemporary cut (i.e. slim cut). His jeans for instance, I think are quite manly, I don't think I'd find them on my gay friends. but your comment was very true.

But as always, it's partly the face ups, I think. Though - a see- through shirt ... yeah, that may just be a see-through shirt ;)

13. Oh Gosh, how could you?

Only way to let people know is to just pass along the info.

Sadly, she is one of the cheap routes for shoes, etc. for a lot of fashion sized dolls, etc. I'm currently selling off all my stuff I got from her. She is also someone who makes shows for some big fashion doll manufacturers, it's sad.

I don't understand how people can do what she does. We've asked her to take things down, she only does it when ebay makes her. She apologizes and says she never wants to steal people's work, but then the same items get posted again a few weeks later. :(

Anyways, these guys are hard to shop for!

14. Has anyone tried stuff for Fairyland's A-line boys and girls on Dollshe's fun size dolls? I'll admit to not scrutinizing the measurements, I don't own a fun size Dollshe (yet) so I have zero experience in this matter. I'm just going off of how they're similar in height to the FL A-line dolls.

15. The Dollshe boys are a fair bit taller and broader than the Minifees. Here is mine with a Chicline, which has a very similar body size to a MNF, just with a smaller head (making the overall height measurement misleading). As you can see, quite a size difference. I have managed to get the same boxers on both, but it was a stretch on the Dollshe. So, I suppose stretchy stuff where length doesn't matter might work, otherwise it's a nope.

[​IMG]

16. Oh my gosh, I've never even heard of Tonner dolls before this thread. I'm screaming internally at their Firefly collection right now >_>

Seeing as how these Tonner dolls that have been compared to in the thread are even more rare (?) than the new Dollshe minis, I guess that adds to the conundrum of dressing the Dollshe fun size guys huh? :O

17. Sno4wy - not sure what you mean, Tonner dolls are not rare. :/

18. Sorry to be unclear, I meant in terms of searching "Tonner doll clothes" versus something like, say, "minifee doll clothes".

19. OHhhhhhhhhh yeah, For some reason Tonner men's clothes - I find them a lot on discussion boards. But I don't see them on ebay, etc. for instance.

They sometimes put them under the NAME of the dolls, like "Rufus Tonner" or "Tonner Gale" - it's a bit complicated.

Richie - where did you get those lovely wigs?

#59 FemmmeFatality, Jul 17, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
    20. I guess I'm just trying to figure out if it's worthwhile for me to dedicate making from scratch clothes explicitly for the Dollshe fun size, or if there's enough similar sized things out there that I could just stick with alterations. Alterations in general tend to be a lot less work than making from scratch. >_>