1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What Fits the Male Dollshe Fashion Pose 44cm

Nov 13, 2015

1. I think my Evethecat is 5cm size.

2. Awesome, hopefully that size will be fine. I would imagine even the 4cm would work and that would make them more of a kitten. :) You have been very very helpful.

3. I have been sewing for my guys for ages. I have Classic David and Rey Lewis and have made tailored and period clothes for them but jackets for the fashion boys I find actually more difficult on that scale. My Fashion Rey Lewis and Grant have ballet costumes and here they are in my casual gear on a canal in Amsterdam.

I have taken commissions for many years but lately I'm enjoying semi-retirement.

House of Charon | Facebook

[​IMG]

4. I have just ordered Fashion Amanda Beauty and was wondering if there is a thread here for the girls?

I am particularly interested in where I can buy shoes to fit. The Fashion boys have fairly large feet. My boys have been lucky on Ebay so far.

5. Just as an update, sartiorialJ's stuff is up on Dollshe's site, it's a bit hard to find, it's way at the bottom of the drop down. But he had pants, a shirt, and shoes for the guys, and dresses and jewelry for the girls. not a ton, but he's working on more (he's been great at answering my emails).

I have ordered and I will let you all know how it looks (with pics!)

Busy with my Grant Phillipe, who JUST arrived after MONTHS of waiting.

@charon - I just had to order shoes from NigelChia for my female. He made me a OOAK gown, btu their feet are 3cm larger than my other fashion sized dolls. It's nuts. I can't find anything else.

Maybe we'll have a thread? someone able to point us in a direction or make a new one?

6. I have been checking around and I feel that Facets by Marcia should have some shoes that fit. I actually did find a box of my MSD shoes here and also Evangeline Ghastly is about to be shared.

Facets by Marcia - Larger Fashion Doll Shoes

I expect the usual long Dollshe wait and which shoes will fit. I believe the new Iplehouse Fashion girls have a similar size foot so there should be plenty to choose from.

Now for wigs and I do like Monique for my girls. I'm not sure if Amanda is size 4/5 or just 4.

7. The fashion sized girls from Iplehouse are not actually fashion sized, just - in case someone isn't aware. They are going to be really tall/giant compared to all the other fashion dolls, from the likes of Dollshe and standard ones.

Facets by marcia - she is a poster on the fashion doll board I'm on, she is very nice. Which shoes did you think would fit?

8. About the shoes that fit Dollshe Fashion girls: somebody on the board suggested Tonner American Model, and I must report that it is an excellent fit with a ton of options on ebay. I have three different pairs from different makers, they are maybe 5mm too large but look fantastic on the foot nevertheless. Also, a tiny bit of double tape solves the size problem. ;)

9. @Katyok, would you happen to have a pictures of the shoe styles which will fit? Or links to the fitting styles? I have about 5 pairs of Tonner America Model shoes and none of them fit the Dollshe Fashion girls. On some of them I can't even get the feet inside. The pairs I got fit really well for the MNF high heel feet but Dollshe girls have different shape of high heel feet.

#89 AnnieStar, Sep 11, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    10. After a few days of searching ebay for MSD shoes that have 7+ cm inner length (and after getting progressively more desperate), I had an idea. What if we use the GIRL 1/3 boots, like those in the picture, I mean, the more gender-neutral style? The description says the inner length is 7cm. What do you guys think? Picture is clickable.

[​IMG]

UPD: More footwear I found that looks masculine enough for, say, a historic character, and has inner length of 7cm: low boots ; high boots (if you remove the bow) ; sneakers

#90 Katyok, Sep 13, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    11. I have had those exact boots in mind for my aGatti Guarvo. If you remove the fur trim, they are effectively desert boots. However, each time I am ready to buy, they have sold out. :XD: In some listings they have them as inside length of 7.5cm, so there is probably some room in there.

The others look a little blobby. With their huge feet, these chaps need something pretty delicate if they are not to look like clowns.

12. @Katyok I will have to find somewhere to hang pics, but I have about five pair of dress shoes for Rey Lewis. They all fit inside but the outsides vary. I got them all off of ebay, but most of these styles have been discontinued. Some seem to be too big but it could just be that the material used is too voluminous for the size. I'll get on it tonight.

13. OK..... So apparently I've had a Flickr account since 2008. Who knew????
      I started collecting Rey's shoes way back in December, but he didn't arrive until March. All of these styles came off of ebay, but I can't find most of them any more. I searched under 1/4 MSD shoes and did the link to link dance to find other possibilities once I chose a pair that I liked. I've had these for a while but I still check periodically to see if there any new styles in this size. That's how I found the Oxfords. I even wrote the maker to see if they would make those 1/3d size animal print shoes in our size but they said no. I would have bought every color!

Sizes are to the best of my memory.

Black Dress Shoes- 7cm inner,suited-up or formal, perfect fit and they're my faves!

Black Patent Leather-7cm inner, really good fit, got 'em in white also.

Brown Oxfords-6.8cm inner, pre-bought for Arsene but fit Rey perfectly as you can see, got 'em in black as well, still available on Ebay.

Black Boots-7.5 inner, ample room, but the style works really well on Rey.

Brown Boots. 7.5 inner, I think Rey is swimming in these, but they seem to fit on nice enough, would probably be perfect fit for aGatti men.
      wiz91us

14. Here are the three pairs I got off ebay (pix clickable):

[​IMG]
      My fave so far, comes in tons of colors and textures. Fits really well, very stable.

[​IMG]
      Comes in great many colors, a bit wobbly in the heel.

[​IMG]
      A bit large, but with a tiny piece of double tape on the heel it's perfect. Very stable. Also comes in many different textures.

15. @Katyok thank you so much for the pictures! They look great! So it's just as I figures that the open toe shoes fits well and closed toe doesn't. As all of the ones I have are closed models and none fit on them. I just made my first shoe order and got those golden ones and those last lacey ones just in different colour. Must order more later as there really is plenty to choose from. :D

16. Great outfits!

#96 Siamcat, Oct 11, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    17. I'm starting my long wait for a Saint and Bernard Mystic body fashion dollshes and thought you might all appreciate some of the research I did. For now, I just got the measurements to compare.
      Here is 28M Fashion:
      28M FASHION POSE Body Size & Measurements

Head circumference 133mm
      Neck girth 82 mm
      Chest 233 mm
      Waist 166 mm
      Hips 205 mm
      Upper leg girth 132 mm
      Lower leg girth 95 mm
      Upper arm girth 72 mm
      Lower arm girth 66 mm
      Wrist girth 44 mm
      Ankle girth 56 mm

Height 440 mm
      Shoulder width 107 mm
      Arm length 132 mm
      Leg length 227 mm
      Back length 107 mm
      Hand length 47 mm
      Foot length 66 mm
      Foot width 23 mm
      Pubic bone to tip of foot length 265 mm

Wig size 5in-5.5in
      Eye 6mm, 8 mm

And 18M Mystic body fashion:
      18M FASHION MYSTIC BODY Size & Measurements
      Head circumference 5.5 in –6 in
      Neck girth 8 cm
      Chest 20.6 cm
      Waist 16.5 cm
      Hips 19.7 cm
      Upper leg girth 10.5 cm
      Lower leg girth 8 cm
      Upper arm girth 8 cm
      Lower arm girth 5.5 cm
      Wrist girth 4 cm
      Ankle girth 5 cm

Height 44 cm
      Shoulder width 10.7 cm
      Arm length 14.5 cm
      Leg length 23 cm
      Back length 11.5 cm
      Hand length 4.5 cm
      Foot length 6.5 cm
      Foot width 2.4 cm
      Pubic bone to tip of foot length 27 cm

Eyes 10 mm

And someone mentioned Model Delf...so I looked up these measurements and found them a little shorter than dolshe, but here they are:
      Model Delf BOY SIZE DATA

Height : 45cm (head included) 1cm = 0.393inch
      Girth of head 17.4 cm
      Girth of chest 21 cm
      Girth of hips 20.2 cm
      Width of shoulders 11 cm
      Length of arm parts
      (shoulder - wrist) 14.2 cm
      Length of forearm part
      (elbow - wrist) 7.6 cm
      Length of back 9.2 cm
      Length of thigh part
      (hip - knee) 11.2 cm
      Length of calf part
      (knee - ankle) 11.6 cm
      Girth of ankle 5.7 cm
      Foot 5.3 cm

If anyone knows measurements of Tonner boys, I'd like to see them...since I don't know where to find them as I'm not in the fashion doll hobby, just bjd. Also, can anyone think of more measurements to look up?

18. Opps wrong page!

19. He can, but he'll be ready for the flood the pants have to be pulled so high XD. Even then there is a hint of butt and he will lean back some but it's not too bad.

20. Raw Kiss is open again. Am I looking for jean in the Souldoll Vito size?