1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What Fits the Male Dollshe Fashion Pose 44cm

Nov 13, 2015

1. @Kayka that outfit is fantastic!

2. ...well now I have a reason to get this outfit @@

3. Thanks!

If anyone does get this particular outfit for their dollshe boy, the pants are very, very tight. They do hug and clearly outline his bits.

4. I had to do a double take at that photo. Thought I was in the big size boys thread. My Volks SDGou wear that outfit in the 68cm size.
      love the shirt, but don't remember the pants being faux leather. I usually stay away from that. a little different in style but essentially the same. wonder what other mini size Volks fits our little men?
      your guy looks great in it, @Kayka

:aninja:

5. Do regular Tonner Matt O'Neill clothes fit Grant Phillippe? Or do they need to be the superhero clothing? Thanks!

6. @Riene Tops can fit great, but pants are a no go.

7. I don't see many fashion Arsene's around but does anyone have one and perhaps some TTYA msd pants? TTYA claims they fit from Unoa to Volks msd size which would make them .7cm too small in the hip for Arsene but I'm thinking they may still fit because almost all their clothes look oversized on their models (Unoa/Bluefairy).

8. I just tried the MSD Washing Slim Jean on my Arsene, and I had to almost force them over the hips. They will snap, but they are tight and he definitely won't sit in them. :( Maybe the MSD, Unoa Baggy Jean would fit?

9. Thank you for checking! I think I might give the baggy ones a go then because the ttya style is exactly what I’m looking for.

10. Anybody know any taobao sellers that have clothes that fit? I've been talking to a few or them and I think I've found shoes that fit! Wondering if anybody knows sellers.

11. I'm going to buy this tonner pattern and see how well it will fit! I'll update :)

12. Hi, I'm new here, I got here looking for shoes for 1/4 grant phillipe.
      These ebay sellers you noticed don't sell any of these anymore :( Do you have any other ideas where to buy elegant shoes for him?
      For now my only doll boy have everything made by myself, from wig to shoes. I don't like the fact all shoes I make looks so big on him. I have to try making very tight ones. Will all shoes look so huge on this doll?

13. Hi all, I have a Fashion Arsene that needs a nice biker jacket. Instead of settling for a MSD sized version from Tata's or something, I was looking at the SartoriaJ jackets but ran into a conundrum. Since Arsene is slimmer than the Fashion 28M body, would the F28M-sized jacket be too big or bulky? OR would the jacket sized for FID Woman be better? If it helps, I want the jacket to fit fairly close to the body and does not need to zip up fully (although that would be awesome if it did). Any suggestions between the two or for another brand entirely? I will also appreciate suggestions for jeans that are slim fit but still allow him to sit. Thank you!

14. @Kathryn Here is a picture of this jacket on my Fashion Maxi Arsene (sorry for the horrible quick photo). When I got this jacket, they only had the FID Woman listing. I asked them if it would fit the Dollshe Fashion boys and they sent me a photo. I am really thinking they may be the exact same jacket? They added the listing for Dollshe Fashion version not long after I received mine. It might be worth asking! The jacket fits well IMHO, but hopefully the photo will help.
      [​IMG]

15. That's actually perfect, thank you SO much! :D

16. So, I should have my fashion arsene on the mystic type body next week, and I have tops and boots from sartoriaJ (all casual) and jeans custom made for his body coming in. Assuming nobody's goofed up anywhere, I should be well set to do a full on fashion show soon-ish if anyone wants. I have my suspicions about the sizes sartoriaj gives: they've told me a few times now that things listed for one doll actually fit all dolls across that 'scale', so I chose an assortment that should put that to rest once and for all.

17. that 'one size fits all' promise drives me crazy. if you want a tailored jacket for Arsene, it should only fit him. a sweatshirt might be sharable. I'm interested in what you discover.

18. @petiteballerine Yeah, I'm lucky that my guy is a casual, outdoorsy sort. The mystic body is longer in the arms than the arsene and 28m, so that's going to be the main point of potential disaster I think.

19. So, my Arsene's small SartoriaJ haul turned up unexpectedly, and I can confirm that the 'one-size msd' approach is absurd. This stuff is HUGE on him. Some of it will work on the 28m fine, but for the mystic, the fact that these guys really aren't on a normal 1:4 scale just becomes way too obvious. I'm really glad I ordered custom tailored jeans from another source. A couple of the sartoria tops will work as appropriately oversized rather than 'swimming in clothes made for a larger doll', so that's something at least. In future, I'm gonna be sticking to chewin and some other fashion doll sources for these guys for sure. Even if over-all dimensions weren't an issue, the 1:4 hem standard is just absurdly out of scale on these guys.

I'll get pictures up this week. ^^