1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is/are the most favorite doll(s) you have kept since you started this hobby?

Nov 25, 2017

1. Def the 1st doll ive had. I try not to sell him cuz he is a memento on who i started with in this hobby. :)

2. my oldest doll that I still keep is Minifee VE Chloe (she came in 2011 with another doll and I'm keeping both) my Chloe is my most fav and dearest doll that I would never sell :)

3. My favorite doll is my first doll and I think I will never sell her :D
      I started to sew with her, I started making wig, shoes, etc.
      Her sculpt still inspires me so I will keep her forever !

4. My oldest doll that I still have is a RS Mai that I got in 2011. I have no idea why I'm keeping him. His body is currently in pieces in a box lol. I actually don't have any other dolls that I owned when I first started the hobby.

My favourite doll is my Iplehouse nYID Oscar, made in July 2014. He's not my oldest doll, but he is my favourite and I can't imagine myself ever selling him.

5. My crobidoll hobin,, he is still with me and i am not thinking to sell him at all. He is so special to me. Although he doesn't get attention, the only bjd i don't think I want to sell it no matter what.. very special

6. I have my Dollzone Scarecrow Hal 62cm as a floating head for a year, and he's by far the most favorite sculpt I've ever purchased since I started in the hobby 3 years ago. I have a layaway for his body and I can't wait to have him completed! :)

7. Original Dollstown Triste. Her sculpt was redesigned several months after her release and I've never seen another one come up for sale except my own in the 12 years since. She was the reason I made the commitment to this hobby, and she was the third doll I was able to bring home (took me a while to find her). She's my absolute #1 now and forever!

8. There is not a most favourite here, I've kept all except 3 that I just couldn't find any inspiration in so found them new homes. Must say the first that came home, DoD Homme Ducan, are just a bit more special to me as he was the one who started my resin madness.

9. All of them?

10. I have nearly 50 resin dolls. Now, there are some I love more than others - my IH Bichun, my 72 Idealian bronze Hyperon, my little Dragondoll girl, my DZ Mo, my Volks Kanata & Ryoma, my Soom Ignim & my two teen threats (Dollzone Yage & IH Gentle Freezia).
      But I adore all the rest too. I picked them out with care, and have moved heads/bodies about to get them exactly as I want them, so I love them all :D

11. I don't think I'll ever part with my Simply Divine Thomas head. I love his sculpt and we've been through so much together :D Mostly unsuccessfull hybrids and modifications. He's probably the doll I've spent the most money on, and I haven't even gotten around to commissioning his clothes.

12. I sadly don't have my first dolls. But since I got into the hobby, I have always had at least one Pipos doll. My first Baha I no longer have, but since getting that first one, I have had the same character, but she has bounced from Baha to Baha, to Heero, and then back to Baha. I wish I could find the first release of pink Baha, as that was Honeysuckle's first body, but I feel fortunate to have found an old WS that works alright for her. I also re-got a NS skin version of one of my first dolls - the CP Delf Juri06 head.

13. I haven't even been in this hobby a year yet, so I guess it's no surprise that I still have (and love) my first dolls. ^_^ I definitely can't imagine ever getting rid of my Resinsoul Ming, Walt, though! He's the one who started all of this.

14. My first BJD was a CP Delf Lishe from Lutz with face up. Love her still. No BJD's that have come into my possession is in danger of being re-homed, and the population has grown to 18. I am thinking about the next!

15. MY Iplehouse Kamau. the doll in my avatar photo, is still my favorite.

16. I've been in and out of the hobby since 2008, but had a little hiatus in the middle

When I got back into it, I sold both my dolls and started fresh with an Iplehouse Benny in 2014. I've bought and sold many since then, but Benny has managed to stick with me, and even when I was considering a rehaul again, I couldn't bring myself to even consider sending her out the door. She's stuck with me xD

17. I just recently acquired my first doll and she is here to stay for good. I know it sounds "boring" to some people, but I really love Fairyland dolls. The first doll I ever wanted was a minifee Celine. I saw her back when she first released, but didn't have any money at the time. I didn't end up getting Celine as my first doll (but plan to own her eventually). Instead, I ended up with a minifee Sarang 2014! I adore her and cannot see myself ever selling her off.

18. My favorite is my Unoa Sist - my avatar. I love everything Gentaro Araki sculpts!

19. Out of the 3 heads and the tiny that I have surprisingly my Tiny Delf Luts Jack (her name is Jinx) is beyond spoiled with wigs, eyes,clothes, a body haha, and even a whole diorama set complete with a mirror and toys! Not really sure what attracts me to her so much but this little one definitely stole my heart and is my favorite.

20. My oldest and my favorite doll is my Dollzone Wing Elf. He was the first version, and I bought him secondhand a year after he was released. He'll be 11 years with me close to my birthday in April.
      I have literally watched this guy go from a paper white color to a creamy soft butter color.
      He was never a doll I would have bought for myself, but he's been through so much with me that I would beg my family to buy him from me if something ever happened and I had to sell dolls.