1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is/are the most favorite doll(s) you have kept since you started this hobby?

Nov 25, 2017

1. My favorite is Nabarro's Boys Har. God I spoil him so much. His wardrobe costs more than mine.

2. My first was a Souldoll msd, but I later sold her. Soon I acquired my Unoas, and I was smittened. Unoa Lusis is my grail doll and I have had them since 2006! Of course Unoas were very hard to come by back then, and their cost was very high, and I had to purchase from Yahoo Japan. Still have them still love them!

3. My favorite is Bokhui from Sweetgale. I always had a fear of getting a big bjd, but after getting him, I started loving the bigger bjds. Now most of my dolls are 1/3 size LOL.

4. I bought a Bobobie Elena super cheap on ebay, years ago, just to see if I would like BJDs and consider them as a hobby. I fell totally in love and I would never get rid of her. There is a sweetness about her face - my youngest daughter always wants to cuddle her when she is sick. Actually, the amount of germs she probably carries would be a good reason not to let her out of the house!

5. I still have my first doll Lance, a Dollmore Kyle Reese, that I got when I started the hobby in 2007. He's currently my avatar :). He's quite special to me and I'd never let him go. I don't play with him much but each time I pick him up I fall in love all over again so I'd have to say he's my favorite. There is one that does give Lance the a run for his money as 'best doll' though and that's Milo, my Leekeworld Patrick.
      Out of all my dolls Milo is the most spoiled. He has the nicest wig, most clothes, shoes and soon the nicest eyes. Both dolls represent characters of mine that I have had for years so they are very dear to me but for some reason Milo just ends up getting all the stuff :|. I really need to get something for Lance or soon I'll be dead to him.

6. I still have my first doll. A Doll in Mind Marianne named June. I dont remember which site I purchased her from but she was secondhand. She was mean to be like a "starter doll" and I bought her because I could afford her. The seller was super nice. I've put her for sale a few times but pull out before selling her...I cant seem to part with her. My favorite is my Joker doll. I worked on him forever. Sure his mods aren't perfect but he's perfect to me. The dolls I have now have and will stay for one reason or another. In a way they are all my favorites :)

7. My oldest BJD doll (4-5 years old) is a Feeple 60 Tan skin, Chloe. This is the only doll I will not sell, I put my heart in soul into her. Plus I just love the Chloe sculpt so much. <3

8. This is an easy question to answer since I seldom sell dolls (I've only ever sold three of my dolls). I could seöö my big girls if I needed the money but never the big boys nor my Minifées or my Littlefée Shiwoo 'Coye' since he was a present from my husband and the little kite is sooo lovely.:love

'Pyrope', my first El has been around since 2008, he was my first big boy and a rescue case. None of the other big Els will move either, I love them dearly. As I do my Breakaway.

'Starr', my Minifée Shiwoo Elf was also a present from my husband (he's my avatar). :loveAll my other Minifées are so lovely too that I just can't sell any of them.

9. Volks SD Nana. Absolutely one of my favorite sculpts <3

10. SOOM Amber. I've waited her so long! OMG, that was so terrible feeling when she was sold out. And then such a great happiness, when SOOM released her in Free choise!
      She is my favorite girl. I can never sell her.

11. My favorite is my very first Immortality of Soul doll Osiris. He is my most favorite doll out of my dolly family. Sometimes ill even cuddle with him when im watching tv

12. Even though I’ve collected plenty of other dolls since being introduced into the hobby, my first Doll is still my favourite! She’s a Doll Leaves Yoko and she’s just perfect :3nodding:

13. For sure my favorite doll I own is my Switch Seolrok. He was my third doll after I sold both my first and second but! He was the first ever doll that I felt a complete connection too & he has let me dress him in so many weird ways. I cannot explain how perfect he is to me:kitty2:love

14. My favorite doll is my Elfdoll Bambu/Domuya hybrid boy, Ardent. He's not my oldest, as I still have the first BJD I ever bought (a DragonDoll Di), but he's definitely my most "pampered" boy (the one with the most wigs, clothes, shoes and accessories overall), even if I know I shouldn't have any favoritism among my resin crew ; )

15. Sweetgale Cyril! He is an angel! I am very glad that I have him! I also like Danny very much... but I can't have him...

16. I love my lilac Resinsoul Winter, Amaranthe, so much. Gosh, she's probably the most spoiled of all my dolls.

17. Even though she's fought me every step of the way, I gotta hand it to my souldoll girl. She's not spoiled per say -- I think she has about three outfits compared to the half dozen or so my other girls have -- but the way she's pushed me to learn new skills (restringing, pattern drafting, wig making, faceups) I couldn't give her up after all the time I've put in. Also she was my 21st birthday present, sooo....

18. I don't have many dolls since my very early days in the hobby (I got my first in 2011) but the oldest that have been kept around through my journey of what works and what doesn't for me are Irie, my Dollfie Dream M.O.M.O. that I got in late 2013, Gin, my minifee Celine mod who I bought mid 2013 but only arrived to me in January of 2014 and mr Charming, my Plasticmoon mr Kitty who arrived a year later in December 2014.

My most spoiled dolls have to be, ironically, two dolls I recently sold but plan to reshell (thus all their clothes and props and everything are still with me). One is Hyorin, ex minifee Shushu who I'm looking to reshell in a Peakswoods Little Lottie and Kentarou/Taemin who was previously a Switch Yiho and will become a Souldoll Seo Jeong-U in the future.

19. King LanLing From Angell studio!!!!