1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is/are the most favorite doll(s) you have kept since you started this hobby?

Nov 25, 2017

1. Favorite is a bit subjective, as favorite doll vs favorite character. Most spoiled doll vs most sentimental, etc
      My favorite doll is my DiM HLE Larina on a Dollzone body. The head was the first head that I kept so there's a good deal of sentimental value attached. I've gone through a few dolls before it but ended up getting rid of them all until this doll came.
      It even went through a total character rehaul and everything, I just could never part with it.
      I also favor my Dollzone Carter for very different reasons. There's no sentimental value attached to the doll itself, but to the character the doll shells, so while I favor his character, I'd also sell the doll in a heartbeat if something more fitting came along.

2. I've owned probably about two dozen different dolls over the past 12 years. Of the girls I have now, all are beloved, but one stands out on top: Scarlet.

She is an Iplehouse SID Stella done up to represent Taylor Swift playing the protagonist from what I consider my best screenplay to-date, a pet project going on four years now; such a personal character combined with the face of someone I completely adore left me hopelessly bonded. Does everyone get a chance? Sure, but none of the others are as spoiled, or dragged about as much as Scarlet. So precious to me. ❤️

3. My favorite is sweetgale meloni he’s so cute :love

4. The first doll I wanted was a fairyland Chloe, and I still want her someday, even if just for the nostalgia. C:

5. I can't really pick a favorite doll but the 1:3 dolls that I still have are all from when I began collecting eons ago. That was the only size I bought back then. I sold a lot of them over the years but the 20 that I currently have still make my heart beat pitty pat. The dolls that I play with the most right now are my Little Fees, the slim minis at least still get their clothes changed but those early ones basically do their thing in the cabinets without much help from me. They are just about perfect & their displays show the interactions between them.

I guess if I was forced to choose it would be my ancient Choa with an Everstar face-up. But then there are Narae & Narin, Customhouse Special Line goth Zev with a face-up by Rolling Pumpkin & the Luts crew... It's so hard to choose!

6. My first doll I ordered was a charmdoll rhea and the second was a napidoll rogebell, it she came home first so I guess shes my first one? Hahaa

Unexpectedly, I think I like my charmdoll more since i play with her more and take more photos of her. I really want to do more for rogebell, but school is chipping my lifespan away T.T.

7. first doll dz gray. Still has him XD

8. My first MSD DZ Carter will always be special to me. He's not as ambitious as some of my other projects (really plain actually lol) but he just has that sentimental value.

Also, my Miracle Doll Baiye/Dollzone Hybrid! He's such a character, and customizing and completing him has been... really tough, actually? It's a difficult sculpt to work with and I had no plan going in. But after wiping him and starting over like 3 times I'm so happy with him.

Plus he's my rarest/most uncommon sculpt, so my hipster ass obviously feels a little smug about that lol

9. Mine is dollzone Penny my first "real" bjd. She will ever be special to me. By the way she has the best made and most realistic face up in my crew which is also very important to me.

10. My favorite ever since I bought her as my first bjd is Elena from Litte Monica.

11. All of my elfdolls,3large girs,1large boy and 1 tiny doll.also have 2 dale Zetner girls

12. My Lillycat millie choupie! She’s so beautiful, I don’t think I could ever part with her. ive had SOOO many dolls and ive never been able to sell her. When I was her I asked myself if I would be ok knowing that someone else owns her and I was like: NOPE SHES MINE!

13. My 1st 2 dolls are Aidolls ange ai hani and uri and i still have them! I love all my dolls and its hard to say who are my fave! But my newest girl ( ange ai gaby ) are on my current fave list but i wont neglect the rest for long. :)