1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the biggest doll you have ever seen?

Feb 14, 2011

1. Hiya Cedarheart, recognised your waif boy, it's Yve :)

I'm with Bluekitsune, one of the Lusion girls in real life scared the Bejayssus out of me. They are seriously big!

2. I saw a 90cm doll at a con, he was huge and heavy as heck, but at the same time I'd be the first to jump on a much bigger girl doll like a dollfie if I had the money. If it was vinyl anyways, it'd be far too heavy in resin! Like, a 100cm Dollfie Dream would be awesome. Actually I really just want a huge girl doll :/
      Is there anywhere that sells 80+cm girl dolls? Or is it all boys?

I've seen pictures of life sized 'dolls', but they look more like figures or manikins to me, very little actual articulation.

3. I saw a human sized BJD somewhere. Not in person but posted somewhere. It was an older doll that I don't believe is made anymore. That scared me a little. It was pretty awesome but the picture was a tad scary to me. I think I've seen a picture of this 150cm Obitsu some mentioned. It looked really awesome and I would so buy something like that. Though... that is almost as big as I am. And I'm not sure how one would carry something like large around. >.>;;; Biggest doll I saw in person was one of AoD's 90cms. I was so excited I barely remember it XD He was so pretty though, I can't wait till I can get my hands on one.

4. In person? My own.... lol and she's not even that big. She's only ... 58-59 cm? SD13 Elena.... lol
      But I've seen pictures of MUCH bigger dolls. It's crazy... lol My girl is plenty big for me... maybe even a little too big. I'm lovin my new MSD.

5. I've seen AoD's 90-cm doll in person and he's one huge hunk of resin. A friend here in the city owns him. He came up to my waist.

6. T__T I have a friend who is 4'11" Idunno....I think it might terrify me. >>

7. Dollmore has an 80cm girl doll, but she is resin. She comes with a hefty price tag as well. I have been eyeing her for well over a year now but will probably never buy her as I don't actually collect girl dolls. There is just something stunning about Lusion Dahlia.

I have seen the 90cm in person, he is a large doll, like having a small child around. I own a 70cm but seeing a 90cm in person is really something.

8. The Mecha Angel women are a strapping 78 or 79 cm, I think... with high heel feet that'd put em up to 80. Some of the sculpts have been discontinued, but they're still around at Soom. The amusing thing is that their necks & thighs are bigger than those of their male counterparts. Big, big, goddessy chicas.

9. In person, probably the Iplehouse Akando boy is the largest I've seen. On site, definitely the Dollmore Lusion Dahlia. She's 80 or 90cm? Gorgeous little girl.

10. probably the Dollmore Illusion dolls. They are soooo heavy. I have trouble carring around my 70cm dollzone boy. I could not imagine carring one of those dolls. But on the flip side they are BEAUTIFUL.

11. I saw and held a 90 CM Angel of Dream doll at a local convention about two years ago. Not only was he huge but he was heavy as all get out. He wore a size 3T shirt and shorts, I know that much. I'd guess somewhere around 25-30 pounds? It was amazing.

12. Iplehouse boy is the biggest boy I have seen thus fair

13. The largest dolls I've seen have been Korean and Japanese art dolls, all OOAK and usually selling for about $20K-$30K. They're about 5' 4". As has been mentioned, Obitsu brought out the life-sized Obitsu 150 at WonFest this year; they're vinyl, with an internal armature similar to the 60cm obitsus and Dollfie Dream II - I don't know exactly how it works though, but they do look just like a scaled up 60cm vinyl BJD. And there were the resin Papermoon life-size dolls that came out around 2004-2005 - they weren't fully properly articulated though, as at that scale you're exceeding the tensile properties of elastic. They cost $25K plus a further $2000 just for shipping - and imagine the Customs bill! :ablink:

The largest on-topic dolls at present though are the 90cm AOD boys and Dollmore Lusion. I have a feeling the Obitsu 150 and the rumoured life-size Dollfie dream will be ruled off-topic.

I'll admit I am very strongly tempted by the Obitsu 150 girl, though I have no idea where on earth I'd put her! Or how I'd take her out anywhere. Giant pushchair or wheelchair maybe - or perhaps I'd just strap skates on her feet and push her along! :lol:

14. I saw a 90cm doll that belonged to a dealer at AWA in Atlanta, GA. I was totally freaked! I'm not very tall, and this thing looked ginormous. I don't think I could own one that big. Too heavy, too big. o.O;

15. The Dollmore Lusion dolls, they are amazing... I really want one but then again, they are heavy as hell so I probably wont ever get one myself.

16. In person, the largest I've ever seen is my Lusion Dahlia. Even having a doll that's 80cm tall, I can't entirely visualize what having one of those 90cm Angel of Dream boys would be like. She's plenty of doll for me, though, and weighs a ton.

17. I've seen the 90 cm. They are HUGE!!! I was at a doll meet where someone had opened up the back of the head of a 90cm and put a little Puki inside, making it look like the Puki was 'controlling' the 90 cm.

YES! This is the exact one I'm talking about. I saw it again this past weekend at Momocon.

18. I own an 80 cm mecha angel and he's difficult to clothe...actually its just the body nowhes about the size of a 3 year old

19. The biggest doll I've seen in person was a Mecha Angel at a meet up, she was really heavy!
      I have a 60cm doll, but I have my eye on a couple 70cm dolls from Iplehouse, I love the bigger dolls~

20. I've been wondering about what kind of clothes you can
      find for MA as they themselves being so new, not to many
      people seem to conform to their proportions yet.

Though the fact that they are so gigantic
      kinda makes me want one to cuddle, lol.