1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the biggest doll you have ever seen?

Feb 14, 2011

1. in person, i have seen a 74cm doll and it was huge to me! it made me appreciate my MSD's especially after i tried posing it and lifting it *_* heavy....:sweat

2. Tallest was 90cm the biggest I would say was a Centaur by Soul Doll.

3. That sounds like a simultaneously creepy and hilarious thing to see! I hope if I ever go to a meet I see one of those 90cm fellas, but I'm not sure any of the local folks have one.

4. I wanna go to the dollmeet in ComicCon so I could see first hand how huge 60+ looks and, hopefully, feel first hand since there are some that I want but when I convert the sizes... the fact that a lot of them come out as half of me is daunting.

But I'm extremely shy, I dunno how I'll be able to do it. T^T

And I wanna see the 90cm AoDs that everyone's talking about. O_X

5. well...I not sure if it is counts as a bjd doll.... 2 years ago, I saw a real human size girl doll in Japan. The doll is exactly I have saw on the japanese website, the very expense one. (I remember the website said about 5"1) I kinda wonder why the owner will own that kind of doll :P

6. Well strictly, the largest doll I've ever seen in real life is this one:

[​IMG]

After that it would be the 90 cm. boys, and the 80cm. Lusion. ;)

7. I used to own one of the 90cm dolls by AoD. He was just too big for me to handle so I traded him for an MSD.

8. WhoA! Where in the world is that!? 0o0;;;;

I think I might have run from that as a child, lol!
      It is pretty cool though, and the mechanics seem awesomely
      fun!

9. I can't begin to imagine WHERE you would keep a human sized one haha, I personally would keep it in a coffin :D but yeah, wow over 90cm... HUGE
      ~Sarah V

10. The biggest I've seen was the Dollmore Lusion. That this is HUGE.

11. My Lusion would be the very biggest doll I have seen, and own. Strangely enough she doesn't seem that large when sitting down, but once she starts standing that's when I really notice her size. XD

12. The biggest i've seen so far is an Dollmore Model doll, wearing heels ;) She were around 70 cm high, and quite heavy!

13. The largest was a 70cm scale lady doll in high heels. :3 She was so pretty!!

14. I have seen the 90 cms in real life. They are huge. His hand was the size of my hand and apparently someone bought him. My mom was going to purchase him for me at the con we saw him at, had she had the money. They're gorgeous but I think 70 CMs is enough for me. xD

15. I am not sure the exact size, or what kind of doll it was, but there was a booth selling bjd's at this anime con I went to, and this doll was HUGE. He was the size of a small child, but looked like an adult in the face. He had a very steampunk inspired outfit on. I looked them up when I got home and found nothing like it.

16. My good friend's Iplehouse EID is huge, biggest doll I've seen with my own eyes... I have an Iplehouse JID and we set them together a lot.. The difference is staggering.

I believe one of the girls that sometimes attends the Michigan meets owns a Lusion. I hope I can see it sometime, though I know it'd be a hassle to drag to a meet!

17. I've seen an AoD Bo, he's a 90cm. Looks about like a kid when you pack him around.

18. online i saw a giant bjd, she was the size of a real life small child! 70cm bjds were like dollie to this dollie she was so huge!

19. Is there something wrong with big dolls? (80-90 cm) Some users commented things like how seeing the bigger dolls helped them to change their mind about getting them and stuff. I'm just curious, because for my first doll, I was thinking of getting a bigger one. ^^

Is it because of the weight?

20. The biggest I've seen was one of my hybrid with Soom Chrom paws, was around 74cm. I've never seen in meetings 80cm or 90cm but I'm very interested.:XD:

TheAnniBanana: I don't think it's for the weight. 80cm dolls and tiny dolls are a different approach I think, with their good and less good things. Myself, I prefer big dolls.