1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the biggest doll you have ever seen?

Feb 14, 2011

1. I got to see AoD's 90cm doll. A dealer at Yaoi-con '09 had him standing on her table. My sister and I didn't even KNOW there were ball-jointed dolls that big. XD;

2. The longest doll I saw was a Soom Sabik, but the largest was an Iplehouse EID. For some reason, even though Soom's mecha-angels are almost 10 cm taller, I keep remembering the EID as the biggest ever seen, simply because he's so imposing.

3. A Dollmore model doll at a meet (I think?)
      He was soooo tall!!!!
      He made SDs look small!

4. I dont really know what the model was or the company, but I was at a con and this girl had a doll that was up to her hip. I was like "WHAT!?" She was only a few inches shorter than me, [i'm 5'7] and the doll was positively gorgeous. I wish I had the courage to ask where he was from and what his mold was.

5. I haven't been to many meets or anything, so I usually only see my own dolls. The biggest I have owned is an Iplehouse SID (65 cm), but I'm getting a 72 cm doll soon.
      I'm kind of scared, 65 cm was huge, 72 is gonna be... :shudder

6. That made me LOL. xD Am I the only one who hasn't even really seen or held a BJD in person? :(

7. In person? I've now seen a 90cm who is currently owned by another local owner. In the loose fitting outfit he was wearing, he could easily be mistaken for a young child.

I have seen a 1/1 scale doll online before though.

8. In person the biggest doll I've ever seen was a Soom Mecha Angel. ^_^ I thought 80cm would seem bigger but they don't seem so overwhelming really. At least not sitting down..standing..well that's a bit of a different story. ^^:

I would love to see one of those AoD 90CM boys someday..just because I'm really curious..

9. To me? Lusion doll, without a doubt.

10. the biggest ive seen is i think its a 73-74 dragon doll uncle body man thy are not only tall but thick and heavy.

11. It depend if by seeing you mean in Real Life or through the Monitor Screen. In real life, I think the biggest I've ever seen is 65cm but by my computer monitor, I seen one that are Life Size o.o
      I pretty sure she's at least 4 feet tall!

12. I agree, but even when mine is standing now she doesn't seem very big as i'm really used to her now. There again I am very tall myself ( 5ft 10")

13. The biggest doll I've seen so far is the 90cm doll from Angel of Dream.

14. If we're talking only about bjd them I haven't seen single doll in person xD (I'm waiting for my first doll to arrive).
      As for other dolls the biggest I've seen is a Ken (Barbie).
      As for toys [​IMG]

15. The largest BJD I've seen in person is the80 cm Lusion Dahlia belonging to DoA member zaidalin79. She brought her to a meetup at a doll show. The doll is beautiful but heavy. I loaned her my granddaughters' stroller. Here she is holding my tiny puki/realpuki girl.
      [​IMG]
      Dahlia & Cupid by sea95lion is Cindy!, on Flickr

16. I second the Dalia for being the biggest one I know of. They must really look like small girls. :o
      I haven't seen any in real life, though.
      The tallest one I've ever seen is one of those AOD ones at a dealer's home.
      Sometimes I come across some artist BJDs like this one: http://www.redsmartcat.com/life-size-dolls.html
      But they are mostly one-of-a-kinds.

17. As we tell about BJDs I think it was Sabik : ) He was the most pretty man I've ever seen ♥
      And girl? Hmmm... IH Asa and I loved her too. One day I'll buy both of them. Big dolls are for me, I think : )

18. Oh my lord, 90cm? That's more than half the size of me! ;A; I'm even a little wary of getting a 70cm!

19. Okay, I think I must've missed something. Ninety centimeter dolls?!?! Something that unwieldy could be lethal!! I checked out the AoD website--there's a photograph of one of those behemoths propped up against a rock--just looking at the rock made me realize how huge he is. And oh lord... I can't even begin to imagine a doll over one-hundred centimeters... But since I've never seen one of these in person, no, I'm still saying Dahlia's the biggest I've seen.

20. The largest I have seen is the size of a full grown toddler.
      I mean it was wearing the clothings of a preschooler o-o