1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the biggest doll you have ever seen?

Feb 14, 2011

1. My SOOM sard is the biggest I've seen.. xD; But then again, I've never come across a 90cm doll before..

2. I saw this artist's doll who was 100 CM!!!! She was only one cast I think for the artist herself who said she'd NEVER make one that big again since it was so expensive and time consuming....plus the poor girl only had bra and panties and was probably REALLY heavy....I didn't see her in person but just comparison pics xD....I'm almost overwhelmed by my 70cm boy (he's not skinny! he's thick!) and heavy so I cannot imagine holding a bigger doll...(though I can't say I wouldn't want to....I'm the queen of "hard to find clothes for" dolls...)

ALSO, link to papermoon doll

http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/687/Papermoon+dolls.html

(
      yikes! I guess the plus is she might be able to fit into human clothing/wigs and ride in your car so you can use the carpool lane....)

I guess it takes a whole new meaning to "buying a friend" xD.... if only she could do chores then maybe I would.... I think I'd just modify a clothing store maniquen as opposed to buy a giant resin one xD....

3. I saw in this forum, like 5 years ago, a human-sized Chii...I didn't like it, what's the point? I want to be able to carry my dolls around, I don't want a statue or giant mannequin I can hardly move.

4. biggest doll i have ever seen in the flesh is a dollmore Lusion, now thats a whopper!

5. i have seen a 70 cm girl doll
      she was gorgeous and not intimitating at all :)
      i really love big dolls

6. i have seen a 70 cm girl doll<BR>she was gorgeous and not intimitating at all :)<BR>i really love big dolls

7. I have a 70cm IpleHouse EID Akando... He is the largest doll I have seen in real!! But I saw a pic of a human sized bjd on the internet... Just dont remember where... But the artistis were assembling her on the pics, she was a prototype and I was very impressed!

8. Mecha Angels are pretty tall, at 80cms high, but the largest doll I've personally ever seen is a Dollmore Lusion. They're also 80cms high, but their also thick too. You could probably mistake one for a child if you don't look close enough.

9. d-storic has a life sized bjd that cost a lot called IZI.

10. My friend's Soom Heliot is the biggest I've ever seen. :D

11. The biggest doll I've ever seen in person is my littlefee Chloe... About 10"... LOL :) Bu the 80+cm dolls really blow my mind! I'm almost 6ft tall, and I have a 2yr old brother, those dolls would almost be his size! *_*

12. I think it's my sister's feeple70 Rona @_@ very tall girl

13. My Dollmore Model Doll is the tallest doll I've ever seen in real life.

14. My own Angel (Ringdoll Carlos 73cm) is the tallest doll i've ever seen in person. I would not want any bigger as I would find them to big to handle. Also finding places for them to live can be a challenge :)

15. The biggest I've seen IRL is a 75cm Loongsoul boy.
      His owner also brought with her a 12cm anthro doll!

16. I don't know if anyone's mentioned this one but I've seen pictures posted into a Facebook group about a doll that's about 5'4 inches or something like that.

17. The biggest I've seen is my 90cm AOD boy....
      My friend just bought the 105cm Trinity from Dollmore.
      I hope I get to see her in person this summer!

18. The largest I've seen on the nest is the D-Storic life-size girl... in real life the tallest we have is my SSDF at 70.5cm.

19. I've never seen anything more than 70cm in person, I don't think...but just like plush dolls, I think, the bigger, the better. xD Even if they are super heavy!

20. oh goodness i don't remember the company but it was like 90cm! and it makes me wonder how someone could carry such a monster of a doll! it's like carrying a child!