1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your BJD company and(or) BJD artist Kryptonite?

May 13, 2019

1. Iplehouse. But for a new contender, Sartoria J's resins are certainly catching my attention!

2. Pygmalion. XD Every single sculpt is gorgeous.

3. I love almost all switch sculpts! If I decide one day to buy SD boy it will be definitely one if them^^

4. For the company that has taken up the most in my crew...I would have to say Impldoll. I have three of their girls, and absolutely adore a couple of the newer released girl bodies from them (muscular girl, and I'd love to get that one with the neck joint and shoulder joints for one girl in particular). I also plan to shell one of of my OCs into Plaice at some point.

For a company that I have one thing from, but fawn over the head sculpts of (and wouldn't mind getting a harem of if I had the $$$) would have to be Granado. I tend to only collect ones that fit my specific OCs, but those boys from Granado are just so...tempting:D. They're more on the masculine side without being too hyper-masculine, just the way I like 'em.:3nodding:

5. 5th motif and Dollshe. I just love the realism (and the handsome men :wiggle).

6. I keep buying dolls from Dream Valley.

I've ordered from them twice now. And both times it was where I had what I wanted in my cart and I was just waiting for an event to happen to get in on the event dolls.... and both times I loved the dolls they released as limited for the event.

And even though I have only purchased one doll from Spiritdoll I am on their site a lot just looking at their bodies and of course I look at my doll (but I feel kind of weird looking at his body because he is a character... a person to me.)

7. I really love Magic Mirror dolls, I only have one so far but she is probably my favorite in my collection and I do have another one on layaway. Depths Dolls have also caught my eye lately and while I also only have one in my collection, I can tell I will definitely be getting more in the future.

However the company that has been consistently amazing my entire time in the hobby would have to be Peak’s Woods. Their dolls are gorgeous but they also have incredible customer service as well.

8. dika and ringdoll, ringdoll has taken my credit card and soul with their alice line and yume 100 release then dika is just a blessing for good looking sculpts

9. I love all of fairylands sculpts and sizes. I have yet to buy one yet, but Ive been saving for a rainy day ;) . As for small artist, rap1993's Danni is soooooooo cute.

10. Definately mr. Dollshe's fan, I want to have almost all of his sculpts. He is so talented.

11. Volks has stolen my heart :aheartbea
      I don't love every one of their dolls but every doll I am attracted to for the past several years is from them.
      As far as doll related products, Enchanted Doll eyes are my newest addiction. I adore their Sweety Pearl series and several of their Unique and Milky eyes.

Also, twin tail wigs always draw me to female sculpts. There will be dolls that I felt indifferent about previously then randomly see one in a twin tail wig and be like "omg, so cute! :D Why did I never notice you before!?" :lol:

#32 Nell, May 27, 2019
      Last edited: May 27, 2019
    12. If I can only choose one, it would have to be IplehouseLLTFairylandIOSSouldollLutsVolks. That's just the absolute top of the line for irresistibly breaking my bank account. The second tier is much longer and even harder to pronounce. :sweat

13. I would have to say Iplehouse. I have owned quite a few Iplehouse dolls over the years, and I can't deny they're my favorite company. :)

14. I've bought all the dolls I'm going to (except for two that still need a body), but Volks has always appealed to me. It's no surprise that I own three :).

15. Soom and Fairyland, definitely, with all that fantasy resin... sigh...

16. I've only just started my collection but I find myself drawn to many of the Iplehouse sculpts and also the ones at Dollshe. I really shouldn't order any more dolls for quite some time though, I have other things I need to prioritize with the money.

17. little monica owns me lol. im pretty picky about dolls i really like and even pickier about dolls i have to own, but theres five or six from little monica that i just need to have orz my one wish is that their SDs were a little more mature looking (to me they just look like they should still be msds) but i guess that saves me money lol. but i know i would like a more mature little monica doll!! i want two of their three grace harmonies so. please. do it for me. but also dont so i can not break the bank on dolls lol.

18. I really like volks though I'm more into their dollfie dreams but I do like some of their resin dolls such as sdm Noa and the sculpts that I see on instagram.

As for smaller artists, it would be Atelier Momoni. I would like to see the amazing posing that momoni has for myself someday.

#39 Cherrywood, Jun 24, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2020
    19. Dream of Doll... I'm buying my 5th DOD (head) from someone I know soon ^^''