1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your BJD company and(or) BJD artist Kryptonite?

May 13, 2019

1. ^This, if they ever rerelease their cyclops im gonna have a lot of explaining to do to my husband.:lol:

2. Migidoll! I don't know why, but their sculptor has my number. I have two Migidolls and at least two more on my wishlist. Oasisdoll makes my favorite girls. If Sarina ever gets back into resin BJD making regularly, I'm doomed.

Volks has also really started to appeal to me in the last few years. I'm planning on an FCS girl eventually!

3. Mmm, gotta say Soom's little gems, I really love their fantasy sculpts and their little gem faces.

DollZone is great too, their faces are very unique and different (if they ever release a MSD sized doll with elf ears, I am in deep deep doo doo).

Doll Leaves has some great sculpts too, and their face-ups are quite nice! They also have a decent number of sculpts with fantasy ears too.

Should I just say basically anything with fantasy ears and leave it at that?

4. I'm with another person here when it comes to Luts Bory. I told myself only one. Just one. And /then/ they just had to release him as a sleeping head. I had to buy it. THEN they had to go and make him an elf for the very first time all of those years ago with the Moonlit song release. Had to buy that and all the add-ons. I'm sitting at 4 Borys now and it took everything in my power to avoid getting the new Honey Delf bory- especially now that he has elf ears too!!! :eek:

If it's not a Bory getting me, it's a cute doll with elf ears or vampire fangs. Soom has also got me good with those traits.

5. Maskcat Doll. They all look so poetic to me. I don't own any yet, it's hard to decide where to start.

6. BlueFairy <3
      If I had the money, I'd own at least one of every sculpt ever made!!!

7. I mainly have two favs. Doll chateau have such amazing sculpts! I was so close to buying Ingemar but sadly other things came up. And Loongsoul!!! I can't get enough! The dolls are so aesthetically pleasing. If only the would sell heads separately though!

8. I'm in love with basically everything Soom has ever done. *sigh*

9. I am in the same boat as well. I love both 5th motif and Dollshe.

10. Dollzone - it's my bane. I have to tell myself, no! Almost 1/3 of my dolls are Dollzone.
      Doll Leaves - second runner up, the dolls are just so cute!
      Doll Chateau - I love the beauty of them.

I think I just need to avoid any company starting with 'doll'.

#51 RabbidBunnies, Aug 3, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    11. I really love dolls of the Doll Zone company, for me each release is like a holiday. And very, very LLT, they are literally incredible everyone, and I would buy Roderich in all colors and possible options, if I had such an opportunity.

12. Dearmine for sure, I would have an army of their tiny anthros.

13. Admittedly I'm just starting out, but so far I really love Ringdoll's grown sculpts... to the point where I keep looking through them over and over, reading reviews, etc, instead of looking at any new companies or sculpts. Maybe there's something more suitable for what I want in terms of shelling out my OTP, but for now they're hands-down my fav sculpts. There's so much out there it's overwhelming!

14. Dollshe most certainly!! I love their dolls so.

Though lately I am rather partial to RingDoll and Iplehouse.

15. After I got a Mizuki cyclops second hand, I've decided I'm going to join EVERY Villitunes preorder I can, because her dolls are so unique, colorful, and cute, and she is always such a sweet and happy person on Instagram. The cuteness literally makes my heart want to burst. :love I really feel like her dolls help me with my mood, even if I can't always create for them in the way I want.

I've also decided I want a lot of Lillycat MSDs, because I love their unique facial molds, body types, and the variety of skintones, too. The sculptor is also someone who seems to be a pretty admirable business woman. So far I have bought 3 this year. :whee:

16. I love a lot of the Iplehouse sculpts!

17. I'm a sucker for a lot of the limited sets Doll Chateau comes out with...I'm weak! But lately Doll Leaves and DollZone have been really growing on me. I'm really attracted to more unique sculpts that have a lot of possibility for posing!

18. It's Illusion Garden and Little Rebel for me. I adore all or most part of sculpts made by these extremely talented authors.

19. definitely lillycat. i love so many of her sculpts