1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your BJD company and(or) BJD artist Kryptonite?

May 13, 2019

1. Peak's Woods hehe. Especially their new FOC Mimi Crow sculpt :love

2. I have to say Pipos, I just love all of their animal sculpts :D

3. It's definitely Fairyland. I just have never been able to find a fault with the sculpts that I enjoy. I'm so nitpicky that any other company I look at my brain will always point something tiny out that puts me off but I've never had that with fairyland. It's perfection for my fairy/elf loving brain.

Singular artist is Villitunes, I have a low key obsession with aliens, all my games involve a little green alien, my sims are pretty much always green. Villitunes cyclops dolls will forever be a favourite and I hope to buy many of her cyclops dolls in the future

4. My absolute favorite is Supiadoll. :kitty2 I like basically all of their girls and I wouldn't mind owning them all. The sculpts are my style and so are the face-ups! It's always exciting to see what they make next because I'm bound to like it. :whee: Soom would be my second. Their guys are handsome and even though I don't like all of their sculpts, I go crazy for the ones that grab my attention. I do watch them like a hawk so that I don't miss out on the must-haves!

5. Old Luts/ Cerberus Project dolls. The newer Luts and Fairyland just do not do it for me so much. I find myself hunting down the older dolls rather than buying new ones lately.

6. Loongsoul. I try to resist but it's impossible. Their full sets are so detailed and the cloths are so well made it s crazy. I almost made it a whole year without buying a new loongsoul boy. Then a sold out limited edition came up on the market place, sigh.
      Loongsoul is so worth the money in my book.
      Miracle Doll is a close second. I love the stylized, strange aesthetic.

7. Ringdoll! Their 1/3 dolls they keep releasing all look so dang beautiful! Also with the rerelease of Eren Jaeger, my wallet is going to cry-

8. I am enamored with Unoa faces. I don't think I've ever seen one I didn't like no matter the wig, eyes, faceup.

9. For a long time it was Soom Tiny Gems. But now it's Lillycat (not that I can afford anything) and Minfee (not that I can afford them either).

10. Bit odd, but with me it’s the customs... all my custom sculpts are from Namonaki workshop, they’re good to work with and always do quality sculpts. I constantly say that I’m done with getting more custom sculpts but I’m at four now. :sweat

Money wise, I’m definitely stopping for a good six months at least. But I just love seeing them come into being & the fact that I can get exactly the sculpt I want. My last incoming is a sort of grail, so I can’t wait! He should be here in early 2020!

11. For me it's Soom. They captured my interest immediately when I was browsing BJDs for the first time. I just love how they portray their fantasy dolls; their sculpts are gorgeous and the variety of fantasy parts/clothing/accessories is a dream come true.

And AngelToast. While I do enjoy doing my own faceups, I just adore AngelToast's work. I love to see AngelToast's eye candy on my crew. I'm always impressed with her beautiful faceups, and she really helps me bring my dolls to life.