1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What Kind Of Eyes Do You Want To See More Of?

Jan 12, 2017

1. Thanks! Those are really pretty, but a little too light, unfortunately. (Honesty though I might get those for a different character, they're so cute...)

2. well im glad you like them! i hope you do find the right color soon though, also have you tried maybe commissioning someone to make them?

3. I haven't really considered it, because I'm pretty sure the color is out there, I just don't know which one it is! Like Makoeyes has a bunch of teal-ish colors, but some look more blueish in owner pictures, and some look more green...seems like I just need to make a leap for one and hope it works!

4. I want to see adorable decorative eyes but with small irises!

5. Glitter eyes!!!! GLITTER EYES!!!! :D

6. No wonder I love this forum. :lol::dance

7. I agree with those who've said smaller irises. Espcially in the smaller eye sizes.

8. I'd like to see more light brown and dark blue realistic human eyes, preferably in silicone or affordable urethane. It's so easy to find dark brown, or light or bright blue, but light brown and dark blue are harder. Also, smaller irises.

9. Light gray-green eyes please! Like Volk's Ryoya Konoe, I've been having a very hard time finding something similar

10. Fenetre de Lame's eyes, the blue-hazel ones that were offered recently? The detail was just gorgeous. I would very much like to see more detailed painted eyes, like out of art! I guess it'd be a process similar to normal urethane eyes, but you would paint them onto perhaps a threaded and sculpted base, and with more focus on dimension and values.

11. I want more crazy pupils (like ErsaFlora's dino eyes) that are on a sclera base and not just a cab. I bought cabs from SnowBars to DIY my own pair but I just never bothered buying or making the eye base because I'm lazy. XP

@Sinezona On the topic of cephalopod eyes, check out @Durgaaz's avatar. We used ErsaFlora blue dino eyes turned sideways to give her a "W"/wiggly pupil reminiscent of a cuttlefish.

12. I'd like there to be more glittery and over the top fantasy eyes! Stickers are also lovely. I'd like to see eyes with no pupils more too.

13. I would love to see more eyes with natural crystals and gemstones rather then synthetic ones. They are both beautiful, but the natural gemstones have some interesting natural and unnatural colours and a very elegant look. I would also be interested to see how small crystal formations would look in acrylic eyes.

14. I like eyes that look like natural. Also I like segmental heterochromia (blue-grey, brown-green, grey-violent/purple). More complex colors and shades: amber-emerald, black-amber, galaxy-black/dark blue.

#54 fomhar, Oct 28, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    15. Another vote here for small iris realistic eyes, especially in smaller sizes.

16. More multi-colored eyes, and more unique color combinations. Also more fantasy eyes in general, they're sometimes ridiculously difficult to find outside of limiteds.

17. I would like to see more dynamic eyes made up of multiple colors intermingling with one another rather than just one color, similar to some cats' eyes. My search for this kind of eyes has not had any appealing results, so I will just be taking it upon myself to make those eyes. That way, I can experiment with different elements and create eyes that look exactly like my vision.

18. I'd like more animetic eyes in a wider range of sizes. I like the smaller obitsu dolls, but the eyes available for them are pretty much limited to those available on the parabox site. I'd love to have eyes like those made by white dolly story available for a 24cm anime doll.

19. I'm not sure how to explain what I want to see more of. I love the depth and look of silicone eyes. The colors seem to be rich, vibrant, and have a more realistic look. However, silicone eyes seem to forever be dirty looking and get tiny hairs on them, which takes away from their realistic look.

I wish there was a company who could take the silicone eyes and dip them into glass. They'd have the "watery" sheen from the glass and the realistic look and vibrancy of the silicone.

That and more fantasy eyes. Like a galaxy look or hazy colored eyes. The closest ones I can ever find to hazy is usually albino or pink.

20. I want to see more intensely green eye colors, like emerald and teal, gold colored eyes too could be more of....XD I don't see alot of the slit pupiled eyes either, so more colors would be appreciated there! X3 Mind you too, I lovelovelove the pupil-less eyes too, my own little one is getting a pair of bright green ones soonish!

I'm not so fond of the glittered/jeweled/stickered eyes as much for my own dolls, but I can see the appeal for the ethereal/fantasy dolls that are out there. X3