1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What poses do you leave your dolls in?

Nov 13, 2009

1. I leave my smaller dolls in stands or sitting on the shelf, it's easier for me to play with them whenever I want XD. But my larger dolls are stored in boxes or carrying bags to prevent yellowing. There is this one time I leave Sakuya(LM-Innocent Kliff, the one on my profile pic) out on my bed sitting after doing a photo shoot and my dad walks by and asks "Why is her eyes always closed?" I was so speechless I stares at my dad for like 10 seconds in the face of "are you serious?":XD: My dad(again) sometimes moves my dolls in weird poses when I wasn't at home. Once I came back home from school I saw Yuu who is standing on my desk is in the pose of surrendering. It's quite funny when you recall the memory but in the moment I always face palm:XD:

2. I usually leave mine sitting in her rocking chair if I'm not working with her at the time, that way I won't have to worry about her toppling over if I bump the shelf or something.

3. They sit on shelves and in the dolly cabinet, and those who have stands, stand on the shelves... and some sit next to the sewing machine...

4. The dolls i'm not currently making things for or working on are stored in my closet. I have a cute lil sofa they all squeeze onto.

5. I only have one who I pose into a curled up 'sleeping' position in my wardrobe since he's too tall to sit upright

6. Most my dolls are on shelves, in a simple sitting position. Sometimes they are facing each other 'talking' but mostly they are staring straight otherwise.

7. My girl normally sits in the chair I had her in her little room. For the last two weeks or so she has been bounced around from her chair to her bed then my nightstand back to her chair. Ive been moving her stuff around and making her a wig, which explains the moving. I have lefr her with my twin sister when i have her out n about to come back and find her in silly poses.

8. Its very interesting to hear people say they repose their dolls everyday. I usually just leave mine in the same sitting place by my computer. I live alone so no one touches them but me. I don't often have guests and when I do they don't usually touch them. I love seeing them sitting there, I usually say hello and goodbye to them when I leave. I have cats so leaving them in standing positions is kind of tricky.

9. Most of the times I let my baby Lalit sleeping in his carrier bag like sleeping beauty! lol because I have a cat and sometime my sister like to look around my room touch my stuff ( I hate it :eek:) so I have to let him sleep in carrier bag all I want is just keep my doll safe hahaha ;)

10. I leave them usually sitting on my cupboard, or standing up against the wall so that they don't fall. I change their exact position quite often, so that they don't remain in the exact same posture !

11. Usually i set them up smoking in a circle. Its what their characters mostly do so it seems right.

12. We have shelf for them, but usually, they are all around our flat. Fulgrim (Iplehouse SID edan) is mostly sitting on the coach, instead of his place. And Daniel (Iple JID Daniel) has special place on another shelf for no real reason. He has his little lone-wolf room, with doll laptop and pillows and somehow refuses to get along with others more than... dunno, once in a month? :)

13. My dolls are always posed "in-chara" xD leant back, doomy glare, angled leg, arm around the others hip, interacting.. no wonder my biggest guy became so loose orz

No one really changes their poses, although I've caught my family members on moving a resin hand or brushing through their hair xD

14. Briar is currently in the "sleeping with my eyes open" pose because I'm so afraid of yellowing that he's always kept in his carrying case. LOL

15. Brinn usually chills on the couch we made for her. That way I can enjoy her but I don't have to worry about her falling over or anything like that.

16. I'm always scared to leave my girls standing so they sit on my dresser in their pretty dresses waiting for me to get home. :)

17. I usually try to see if I can get away with putting them in natural-looking poses, but it's often hard because the 2 dolls I currently have aren't very strong posers, :sigh

18. I only have my dolls standing on stands or sitting in a chair. I might change the arm positioning to have them hold something, but I don't pose them in any certain way