1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What size clothing does Bobobie Nissa fit?

Mar 25, 2008

1. OH NO! I think I smell one of these dolls coming home to me.. gah!

2. Spampy that is such a cute wig! You did a great job with it. :)

3. So I was hunting around Toys R Us today and I found these baby dolls called "Baby So Dainty". They claim to be the collectible playline baby doll. They are in a blue box and come in cute outfits. They also have cute accessories like a blankie with animal heads, two little rattle toys, a bottle, and a comb. The price on the shelf said $4.58, and I got them for $4.58, but another tag that was on the box read $9.99 with the doll name on it. So I don't know if its just a discount at Toys R Us, but I figured $4.58 was a good price for what you got. I picked up one of each outfit today, 5 of them. I have a Bobobie Lucky Girl and the outfits fit her so nicely. They are the tinest bit baggy, but it adds to the charm. They outfits all come with two sets of bloomers that make my little girl sit with her legs stretched wide open. Not bad for sitting pictures, but to try to get her to stand in the bloomers is impossible. Now she needs her strings tightened so I don't know if that has anything to do with that, but I do think its just a bit to much bulk for in between the legs. So if you have small panties or bloomers to use with the dresses that may be better. I got 3 dresses, a shirt and skirt set, and an overalls set. All so cute. I will take pictures as soon as I can to show if no one else does it first. Just wanted to pass on this bit of info to those of you looking for more readily available clothes for your Bobobie tinies.

4. Cute munkey... where'd you get that from Spampy?

5. Hi, quick question for all you Elfkin/Nissa owners: has anyone tried a Dollmore size 4-5 wig? Do they fit, or are they too big? I've seen several Dollmore wigs I'm interested in. Thanks.

6. size 4 and I can't remember the brand name is what I have for my boy my girl still has no hair.., I don't know if 4-5 is too big....

7. I have a nissa and a puki the size difference is funny.

[​IMG]

8. MikaRen, I like the dress your Nissa is wearing. I have this BBB tiny body. She can wear some Bratz tops. I bought her a pair of Lati Yellow jeans from Etsy, but they don't stay on her butt good at all.

9. thanx it just came in today, I got it on ebay but it took like 2 weeks cuz it came from hong kong! I am very impatient. lol But it is a bit big on her it's a lati yellow. I am going to ask my mom to show me how to take it in a bit around the waist. I haven't tried any of the bratz clothes yet. I was thinking about it. I heard that the pants fit around the waist but that they are a bit long. if you could post a pic so i could see how the top fits I'd LOVE you for atleast a day! lol jk jk jk

10. I'll try tomorrow. It's really dark here now, and the flash on my camera is awful.

11. yea it just stopped raining here. lol but I'll be looking for it. lol

12. Ok. I got a couple crappy shots. Warning: scary Jaime doll head and wig attached to BBB tiny body.

This is a regular size Bratz doll top, and a pair of Lati yellow pants I bought from Etsy. The crotch part is too short on the BBB tiny. The Bratz pants that come with this top do not fit. They are shorter in the crotch part than the Lati pants, and way too long.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. that is pretty spiffy. Next time I am at walmart I am soo looking at some bratz stuff lol even if I get funny looks. lol

14. I got some new clothes and a wig for Kimiko

[​IMG]

15. OMG! I have several of those clothes. I never even thought to try them. Thanks!

Your little one looks cute, BTW.

16. lol I know I thought the doll was sooooooo cute so I put away two bedroom sets for them to get her and was like How awesome would it be if her clothes fit. They are a bit tight but I feel that they fit perfectly mainly cuz I like tight fitting clothes lol

17. MikaRen thank you so much for the pictures. I'm getting a bobobie elfkin and trying to find clothes without her here yet is driving me crazy. Now I can go looking for some.
      thanks.

18. lol no PROB glad I could help!

19. *peeks in* Since this seems to be the place to ask about Bobobie Tinies, I'm thinking about an Elfkin for my first BJD. I've read through all the info here and a couple other threads, and I'm wondering if a 3/4 wig would absolutely be too small, or if it'd be worth trying. The wig in question is cheap so I could probably just snag it anyways... and it's perrrfect but of course not a 4/5 x__x ...however, people are saying 4/5's tend to be a teeny bit too big... is a 3/4 pushing it badly?