1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What was the first doll you wanted to buy?

Jul 3, 2014

1. I'm pretty sure the first doll that I had my eyes on was the dream of doll kirill? At least, he was one of the ones I really wanted at the time.

2. First doll I wanted to buy was Crobi Lance. I still want him.

3. First doll I wanted was a nono winter smile, I wanted her so bad I almost bought a recast (until I realized that was a big !!NO!! to do).

4. The first doll I ever wanted was a Volks Rio. :love

5. My first doll was a F-01... and I buy a lot of times in the years! fcs, f-01, swd, tan f-01 fcs, yo-sd nana....

6. The first doll I ever wanted was Iplehouse Colin, I planned to get him as my first but after a few months of looking I switched what I wanted and instead went for Dream of doll Twin-B male body. And I am extremely happy with that choice! ^^

7. The first Doll I wanted to buy was a DikaDoll Autum ... I really like his sculpt. Maybe I will be able to buy one some day :)

8. that would be sezz from IOS T^T

9. Mirodoll Wind was the first doll i wanted to buy.and she is also my first BJD.

10. Dollmore Lilis Liv - she was actually my 4th or 5th doll that I got and the first I received from an actual company. The ones before bought second hand on Ebay (way back in 2007 or 2008 before recasts were a thing). She remains my most favorite sculpt of all my dolls.

11. The first doll I wanted to buy was aya from ringdoll, but unfortunately she was out of my price range. But I'm so glad I didn't buy her because i won't bought my katie a from souldoll. Whom I absolutely love!

12. OMG that's easy. As a little boy who coveted dolls, I had a secret pining for a Tiffany Tylor doll. Loved her size, mod look, and swiveling scalp. I have several now, and still think she is cool, and was way ahead of her time!

13. Ugh, I wanted/still want this Pipos feline, Isabel
      She's still so gorgeous, but I've been unsure of getting her due to her price. I still want any of the Pipos felines, though. They're so charming!

[​IMG]

14. My first bjd I wanted to buy was dollshe saint. I ended up getting the head, but somehow ended up with the sleeping version which is not what I wanted (so I ended up selling him). I'd like to give him one more shot and buy him complete with open eyes since he was my grail of grails at some point.

15. The first doll I ever wanted was a Minifee Chloe, after seeing Andreja's dolls! After looking at their price tag though, I decided to put a bit of a hold on that one :nowords:

16. The first doll I wanted to buy was the Jing fullset by DollZone.

17. The first doll I wanted was a D.O.D Kirill. I liked his black hair and the sculpt, but never got around to buying him.
      Nowadays I don't want him anymore, but I still think he's cute. :)

18. What was the first doll you wanted to buy?
      A DC Carol. I really love birds so when I saw that sculpt I fell in love with it.

Did you get them?
      No :( I joined the hobby after the event ended and she's limited. I was heartbroken :(

If you didn't get it would you buy it now given the chance?
      Absolutely! :D If I had the funds for it, that is xD

19. Dollzone's Jeremy and Una were the very first dolls I really wanted. I saw them several years before I got into the hobby though and I definitely didn't have the money or space for BJDs at the time. Once I decided to get into the hobby the very first thing I did was track them down and find out they were no longer for sale! I think if given the chance I would have to think about it, I'm still pretty careful with my spending even though I can afford it now. If I could guarantee having both with their fantasy parts though, I'd be reeeaally tempted.

20. The first doll I wanted was Soom Heliot, it was 2011. Few years later I've got him and I'm absolutely happy :celebrate