1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What was the first face mold you fell in love with?

Jul 15, 2018

1. Definitely volks williams ....I just fell in love with that face at once:roll:

2. This one, but he will never be mine, Soom Gluino :

[​IMG]

Carter (dollzone) was the second one that I had to have, thankfully he wasn't a limited doll, and I was able to get him.

3. Way back when it was elfdoll polaris who I first fell in love with it! I thought her makeup was so beautiful and her elf ears charming <3

4. Souldoll Yeon Soo. I just loved her face shape and pensive look. I was a bit disappointed when I got her, as she really doesn't look much like her picture. A good faceup helped some. She's still not that doll I fell in love with, but I can accept her for who she is.

5. Luts Dark Elf Soo. I loved how sharp and serious her face looked, and I was able to buy one on the marketplace a few years ago!

6. I think it was Minifee Mirwen. But I “fall in love” with face sculpts easily. There are very few dolls that I don’t love.

7. I had already written about Soom Dia, my favorite sculpt ever, when I suddenly remembered that the first sculpt I fell in love with was Fairyland ChicLine Rou. Sadly, he's too small for me, so he will stay a dream but won't ever be a part of my crew.

8. Iplehouse Luna
      I thought she was the most beautiful thing ever created. And when Iplehouse announced that they were discontiuidis her I HAD to get her.

I then bought my second doll shortly after placing her order. So I guess she was what I needed to push me into the hobby

9. Volks Megu. She was perfect for a character I wanted a doll of, but she was too expensive, so I got a dollfie dream instead. Then, Volks announced they were discontinuing her, so I took the plunge and bought her, my first grail doll.

10. Luts Bory :D I have two different sizes of this sculpt and plan on getting the Honey Delf version in the future. There's something about this sculpt that's so appealing to me!

#90 mirrorcle_world, Aug 17, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    11. Luts coco

12. Souldoll Harace, I was heart broken when I finally could afford bjds and found he had been discontinued. I did eventually finally find one second hand on the marketplace though and snatched him right up! I'd also really loved Dollzone Jeremy and Una as well, but I don't feel the need to add them to my collection now like I did for Harace.

13. Dream of Doll Camine, around 2010 I think. I was so determined to get him and then DoD Kalix stole the show!

14. Resinsoul Yu! She wound up being my second doll.

15. Dream Of Doll Leya :) I remember when I found her back in 2004 and I was so happy when I finally got one :D

16. Minifee Shushu. Back in 2006/2007 there were only a few doll companies that I knew. One of them was Luts, who sold CP-dolls at that time. She was gorgeous. But I decided against her as my first doll, because I was to scared to order overseas. Later my preference in certain dolls changed and I have never bought her.

17. Soom Sabik and it’s what inspired me to get into BJDs in the first place. Haha~

18. Soom Mega Gem Aslan. I saw him and instantly fell head-over-heels in love. I'm still absolutely kicking myself that I didn't order him. There was about a week left in the order period, and I just couldn't justify the price. (I collected dolls at the time, but not BJDs)

Years later he's still my grail doll. One day I will find him!

19. Dream of Doll Shall! She was such a beauty. I never brought her home, but I'm still a big fan.

20. Loong Soul 80cm Aoyue. Later my taste changed a lot, so I never regret not having him.