1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What was Your first Doll? - Pt.2

Oct 3, 2016

1. My first was a Dollzone Shoyo and I looooove her. She’s nearly 8 years old now and I’m pretty sure her body is horribly out of date but I just finished buying her a whole new set of clothes, wig, eyes etc. She’s still awesome and she’s never going anywhere!

2. My first doll was a 5stardoll Lura. The company photos weren't great, but I loved her smile and in person it was so much sweeter. She's over 8 years old now and I think I finally have her character down. So time to get her finished

3. first is dollzone gray and he is still my favourite!

4. Lati Yellow Hana Basic is coming home. She is my first! <3

5. What was your first bjd? Mine was a dreaming doll airi, I regret trading her :(

6. Aww, I'm sorry about your regrets :c I had a dreaming doll airi, she is a beautiful doll.

My first doll is a Dream of Doll Luke v2, big 'ol 70cm boy. I still have him, and don't plan on rehoming him. He turned 10 this year c: I recieved him in 2009. He's my DoA avatar c:

7. <<<The boy in my picture over here

Luts CP Delf Chiwoo, back in 2004 or 2005. He's still my little boy.

Teddy

8. What a coincidence! My first doll is also a dreamingdoll Airi :chibi

9. My first doll was an iplehouse rex in special real skin.
      I sold him because he was much to big and heavy...
      I noticed that msd and fashion dolls are my preference^^

10. Mine is Telesthesia and Dragondoll DiFei. Shes the girl in my avi. I have had her bout a year and a half and still just adore her. I have a few other dolls now, but she is still my favorite by far. >.<

11. My first bjd was bought secondhand, arrived in 2012. Angel of Dream 1/4th (I named her Melfina) a 2011 Pink Skin Female Meng Ya Qi (Opened Eyed Sleeping Head)

As many different companies as I have now (most 1/4 or a little under) I still love my AoD's the most!

12. Nine9 style Iris Snow Queen LE

13. My first was a Peakswood Morimoth. She was pretty, but I don't regret letting her go. I was in the wrong scale.

14. My first doll was a Dream of Doll Homme Kirill. I've since shelled his character up into a size and look that is more fitting, as his character is an adult, but my now 11 year old Kirill will always be my most treasured doll in my collection.

15. My first was a Dream of Doll Twing-key. I still have her, though I don't play with her as much as I used to.

16. My first doll was my Little Monica Bear (the boy in my profile picture) who I called Wren. I'm still super glad I went with him to this day.

17. Dream of Doll Pitts. So glad I chose her to be my first, she's still my favorite! You can see her in my avatar.

18. Luts Kid Delf Bory

19. The first one I chose for myself was my Cherishdoll Hope, Eithne. I still love her!

The first I ever owned was a really really good deal from a friend who'd been out of the hobby for a decade at that point. A Real Missing Link boy, who found a forever home with someone else at the Resin Rose swap meet in 2018.

20. My first doll was a CP Delf Lishe, named Feather. She's my icon and I love her so much, I've had her for 8 years!