1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What was Your first Doll?

Dec 8, 2012

1. My first BJD was Bitten Goldie from Peakswoods.

2. Doll Zone Yuri, the one was sold out long time ago. I went to the company and carried him home by myself haha

3. My first planned doll was Doll Legend 25cm Yin Man, it has been over 3 months and she still as not arrived! I couldn't stand the wait any longer, so about a month ago, I purchased MYOU 27cm Mina from JunkySpot and received her in one week!!!!

4. LaTi Red M. Gift from a friend!

5. My first doll is Katie A from souldoll. I'm still waiting for her to come in the mail, but I already love just the pictures I seen of her on their website.

6. My precious Angel-a Lati Yellow Lami, birthday gift last year from my Father-in-law.

7. My first doll was a Doll Family-A Vivian. They didn't sell her sculpt separately, so I bought the full doll anyway since I fell in love with her hard.

8. Same mine doll was a birthday present from my mom

9. Fist doll I bought as an adult was an Ashton Drake Gene.

10. I've just recently paid for my first doll, a Doll Leaves Yoko! I got her during their spring event, so I also got an Ida head with my order! :D I'm so excited to get her, and I absolutely can't wait! The waiting is driving me crazy, and it's only been a couple of weeks since I ordered her!!

11. My first doll was a Bobobie Mei, but I don't own her anymore.

12. A Doll Leaves Flora. I bought her secondhand off of the DOA marketplace.
      She's my first and only doll(for now).

13. My first doll is Dollzone Raymond and right now I have more than ten dolls but I still love him the most. True love forever!!!!!!!

14. My first was a DollZone Big Dipper !
      I got the doll blank and after maybe a year of having him, I still haven't done his faceup! Kinda of nervous to blemish him XD

15. A 10 cm Angle from dollzone.. I can't even find this doll on their website anymore

16. My first doll is Musedoll Ciel. I still love her very much and I keep going back to musedoll's website, although they already stopped producing any new dolls. I just can't quit my habit viewing their website for those beautiful dolls and pretty clothes.

17. My first doll is a Dollzone Megi-2, I believe he is a discontinued sculpt now. I have a love-hate relationship with him, no matter what I do he will never be able to be the character I envisioned him to be. So now he lives in his box and I have no idea what I should do with him.

18. My first doll was a Doll Love Hugh. He was really cute and glad he was my first doll. I fell out of love though, so I no longer have him ^^

19. My first doll that counts, was a DollZone Cosmo with light skin second hand with a faceup by ChiNo Tensi .
      I say the first that counts because I had a Green elf of some sort that never came out of her box because I just dont care for owning fantasy dolls (love seeing photos of them, just dont want my own). I dont even know how long I had her.

20. My first doll that I ordered was Luts Soo original, had her about 10 years...