1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What was Your first Doll?

Dec 8, 2012

1. I ordered Kay from Ringdoll first but it ended up with my blue from DearMyDoll came to me first, so which one should I count to the first ;D

2. My first doll was Rosemary by Dollzone as a fullset.

3. CP Kid Delf Bomi. A mold that's no longer available. I still have him, and I love him to bits. That was in 2005! I feel old cause he just celebrated his seventh birthday.

4. My first (and so far only if not counting the two on the way), Erimes, is an Impldoll Aaron. I don't think I'll ever part with him ... XD

5. Bluefairy Emilie and Bluefairy Tommy, named Lynette and Sebastian --I had initially saved up for an SD sized doll, but decided to focus on the more affordable MSD size instead.

6. First doll I ever bought was my Volks Elena. I'll never sell her!

7. My first doll was Volks Yo-SD Little Alice, who I obtained at the NYC Dollpa. She is still with me and I love her very much.

8. My first foray into the BJD world was a 60cm Obitsu Gretel in 2006.
      My first Resin was Bobobie Apollo.
      I doubt I would sell either of them!!

9. My first doll is HZ Boss. He's happilly sitting in my room :).

10. Jie Doll Jaime - cheapest BJD I found that had a look I liked :)

11. Doll of Dream Homme Ducan - I have since switched him onto the newer and taller body but he has not been photographed for about 4 years

12. My first BJD was Guenevere, my Volks MSD Mika. My daughter had asked for a Volks Hisui for her birthday and when she showed the site, I fell in love with Mika. My spouse surprised me with her that Christmas. I didn't know she was Guen 'til she was out of her box, but with her pale skin and near-white hair, it soon became obvious. My next two bjds came from the same story, and now Eos (Luts SDF Annette) is on her way. She's from a totally different story, so I'm branching out.

13. My first doll is Dollzone Floy. He is a lovely elf boy :)

14. My first BJD is my SD13 Mimi. She's about seven and a half years old now. @w@ She's sitting right beside me and I love her as much as I did all those years ago. She's only gotten cuter since then! I took one look at a picture of an SD13 Mimi one-off and knew I had to have my own SD13 Mimi as my first doll. <3

15. My first doll was an AOD Rao and I absolutely love her! I was really happy because her face looks rather pleasant and when I first got into BJD's I was a little put off because so many of them looked so sad. I don't think I'd ever get rid of her of my own free will. She holds a lot of sentimental value for me.

16. A CP Delf El from Luts in 2006.

17. My first doll is a Dollzone Mo. I still have him and I love him to bits :)

18. my first doll was a volks msd ken. I got the basic kit version and boy do I love him <3. He was the first for me to try anything for this hobby, stringing, faceup, and sewing clothes!

19. My first Doll is on the way! She is a Bluefairy SD Alice. I am currently finishing up her cardigan that I just made her ;w;

20. My first doll was a Blue Fairy SF Paul. I fell in love with his adorable little face!