1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you like a bigger selection of?

Jul 4, 2019

1. I would to see more dolls between 30-40cm. With a nice variety of sculpts and bodies you can hybrid with. There isn't enough options in this size range. Their also isn't a lot of shoes either that don't look too bulky on small MSD/large YoSD.

2. I want more stiletto heels. It would be nice to have a pair for each of my female dolls in the styles I actually like. The ones I tend to find are either too simple or too gaudy.

3. I know it has its own thread, but muscular female bodies. I'm kinda picky, so a lot of this comes down to my preferences, but HID women have a little extra muscle, but are mostly just a slightly taller EID with a small bust option (which I really like), and I'm not the most fond of the shape of the Impldoll version (the really slim waist doesn't work for my character at all, and theres something about the chest sculpts that doesn't click with me) I'm just not fond of the miro version for a few reasons, and Fantasiadoll is gone, but they were my faviourite option. I really liked their torso/chest/legs, but wanted a little more arm muscle, and didn't click with any of the head sculpts. I kinda wish I'd bought one anyway... I love all these dolls/bodies in pictures, but I'm just so picky about what suits the character I wanted to shell.

With that said, I'm excited to see IOS' version, and Boypink's! I suspect IOS will be dangerously close to the character I'm working on!

4. Old classy style clothing for large SD men that are of good quality! Fancy print tees and jeans seem to be everywhere, even so much that I have considered making one character out of my "world". All the dress shirts I see are already see through on the sales pics, and I don't want to pay for that poor quality.

5. I’d like more dolls with open mouth sculpts and changeable mouth parts. There are a good number of dolls with vampire fangs or maybe teeth showing but only a small handful that have different teeth/tongue parts.

6. More brush on sealants.

7. I second the brush on sealants! I'm in love with Granado's male faces, I would love to see more like them in all different sizes, mature men's faces without being too extreme. Then again, I'm not the biggest fan of having too many anime like dolls.

8. I would pay so much for a muscular female sculpt.
      I'd love, more than anything, to make a BJD of my FFXIV character who is a Roegadyn, which is a fairly Amazonian-like race. I was thinking maybe a vinyl doll but all of them are so tiny-waisted and just not quite it. :( Doesn't help that her skintone is also quite odd, it's like a very light green.

I'd also like better looking male dolls that aren't all either angsty emo/kpop.

#48 tithorargentus, Sep 3, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2019
    9. I love Victorian, gothic, steampunk and fantasy clothing. I’d love to see more of that for my dolls. I’m not into modern unless the outfit is creative and fun.

10. I know this feeling so well! One of the girls I want to shell is a cambion paladin from d&d, so to be in scale with my crew, she has to be 80 cm, really muscular, and a really dark, blackish-red. I’m giving up and modding a male body, then dyeing it. Currently, she’s a hybrid of 4 different companies.

11. I want more Victorian and Regency style SD clothes patterns. Its quite difficult to find them especially for boys. I have this whole series of outfits I want to make for my dolls but I don’t know where to begin.

12. I'd really love to see more body types and shapes than the standards. Fatter guys and girls would be amazing if it was a more popular thing with the major BJD companies. I'd also really like to see more ethnicity from major companies.

13. This exactly! I’ve been having trouble dressing my boys in general! I want more Victorian and Period clothing for my one boy and more fantasy clothes for my other one.

14. Ah I spent time looking for wigs specially to fit my dolls character, so far no luck. Sadly I’ll need to take a look for custom wigs but those are super expensive and most artists specialize on female hairstyles sighs.
      Eyes are hard too... :crushed

15. Pukipuki shoes. I'm having a nightmare of a time find brown loafers

16. I just recently got a DDB. I realize they're new, but it would be nice to have a little bit bigger selection of long pants and shoes. >_<" Why are most of the boy clothes in that size short sets or really girly stuff?

17. I find Etsy has very limited selection of vintage style clothing and shoes for smaller bjd.

18. Different body shapes for female sculpts they all seem to have a similar body type , it would be great to see a variation