1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you steal from your doll's wardrobe for yourself?

Jul 16, 2019

1. Alice look like blue dress.

2. I love my doll’s socks. It seems silly because of how many styles of types of human socks are available but the fabrics and styles available for dolls are just so beautiful and often different than human socks. I have so many pairs of socks for my dolls I would love to be able to steal a pair or two.

3. My dolls all wear outfits I wish I had for myself, the punk/rocker look they pull off so well.

4. I can't say I would because I sew her little versions of my clothes :XD:

5. a white summer dress with lace and pink bow accents on one of my DDdys. it's so simple but so cute and charming for the summer

6. Totally!!! Their shoes are so amazing

7. Mari has a very cute fairy kei outfit I would like to have. Actually, I'd steal Mari's entire wardrobe. Its very cute

8. Volks did a suit collaboration with Elements.H and they made a black pinstripe suit that has the Elements.H mask logo running along the stripes, an asymmetrical vest, embroidered kiss mark on the black shirt lapel, and lots of buckles and zippers. I adore it. :chocoheart:chocoheart:chocoheart
      My doll Caspar is wearing it and it makes him look like the devil in the best way possible. :nosebleed

9. Yep, they look great in them, but they do not look comfortable in the least. And those high heels, I put them in...NO WAY!

10. I would steal all my dolls' sweaters xD (so comfy and big and cute, with,long sleeves I could pull over my hands. yep. Defo would steal)
      Quite a few of their t-shirts I already have and wear often. I made replicas for the dolls. They stole my stuff!

11. Prolly my Dollzone Mo 3 fullset. It has always been one of my favorites dollzone outfits that they have made.

12. All of my FID’s high heels!

13. I have similar dresses with Daneil, although it happened by chance, I just love dark blue. I would really like to have a shirt like an elf, she is so beautiful.
      In general, the wardrobe of my dolls is basically what I would like to put on, but it’s very lazy to sew or get expensive, and dolls are obviously faster. :XD:

14. My MSD girl has an oversized turquoise-white plaid shirt I just would love to have for myself... Oh, and also her sweater with deers that looks so cute and comfy for autumn and winter! <3

15. Everything! I made her wear very similar clothing that I’m wearing actually. But I don’t have all those cute dresses and flower headbands. Not fair :atremblin:lol:

16. One of the doll outfit pieces I got recently was this really cool capelet, it's got a very handmade look and it's in these beautiful teal and white colours, it's got a very magical sort of vibe to it.

17. I guess almost every piece they wear. I dressed my dolls in Gothic and Lolita, and this is what I love to wear myself the most :D

18. I would so want to wear the boots with the chains!

19. My doll has this black high wasted skirt that I'd absolutely love to own irl!

20. Probably my deer hoodie set made by MaybeInnocent on instagram,its so adorable,has ears and antlers!